08

Thoughts

"NO!!!"

"Let me go..let me-let me go!!''

"Please..."

Tears rolling down her eyes non-stop.

Sweats dripping heavily.

"Don't.. Pleasee.. Pleasee.. I'm begging you don't''

"NO!!!!!!!"

Lay was awaken by the loud noise. He was there. He was there all the time. As much as Ji Eun had hurt him,he's still there,by her side,all the time.

"Ji Eun...Ji Eun...shh calm down calm down. It was just a nightmare. I'm here,don't worry I'm here. Shhh"

He calms her. Patting her back while she's sobbing hard. Her shoulders went up and down. Her pyjamas is soaked by the sweats. So does her bed. It's damped by the sweats. She hugs his neck tighly. Her body shivers. Not because of the weather,but because of the nightmares that keep haunting her every night.

She can't fall asleep without having anyone beside her.

She became furious everytime the sun starts to settle its duty and is replaced by the moon and the stars.

She hardly get any good sleep since that day. It was a terrifying memory that keeps her in pain,scared. It made her becomes paranoid of everything. Every people she met,she'd feel isolated,drown by the nightmare. She feels like she's going to be in the same exact situation when stragers start to stare at her or something.

She became too paranoid until that one stage where she can't even step her foot out of the house.

"I-I-I..dre-dreamt.. That-that.. I-I-I'm scared. Lay..." her words get stucked as her sobs getting louder and makes it hard for her to even catch a breathe. 

"I know. I know that Ji Eun. It's okay. You'll be fine. He's not gonna hurt you. He's not gonna find you anymore. He's gone now. Ji Eun,it's okay now. It's all gonna be okay. I promise you."

He calms her. Caressing her with love. He let her tears flow endlessly on his shirt. He kisses her head. Hug he tight enough to ensure her that she's safe in his embracement. 

"I'm scared Lay.. I'm scared.." the sobs getting even harder. Sweats dripping non-stop.

"It's okay now. I promise you. Now,go to sleep back."

He was about to put her in bed again not after he felt the damped bed.

"No..no.. Don't sleep yet. I'll make you have a shower first and change the bedding. Wait here."

Ji Eun can just nods. 

As Lay left her to prepare the shower,Ji Eun brings both of her legs to her chest and hug them tightly while she's rocking her body that's still shivering. 

"Shower's ready." Lay came out of the bathroom while throwing his sweet smile to Ji Eun.

He wanted to cry so bad seeing Ji Eun in that kind of condition. His heart hurts so much. It aches so bad that he can break down at any moment. But instead of being dragged by his inner self,he came out as strong as he could. He needs to keep strong for Ji Eun. He can't show how gloomy and upset he is in front of Ji Eun. That wil only cost him more to be hit by the possibility of Ji Eun might be in the mental hospital. Her condition is worts enough to not being admitted in any mental hospital. Being given sessions by the psychiatrists. It will absolutely cost him his life.

She brings her head up and saw him smiling at her. He walks to her direction.

Carrying her in a bridal style to the bathroom.

"I'll just leave you here. I'm sorry that it's not in the bathtub but instead on the top of the toilet seat. I'd love to carry you till you safely dive into the bathtub but unfortunately I can't because.. Do you want to know why?" He asked her. Full of anticipatient. He chuckles upon seeing her swollen and red yet full of hopes eyes,shines showing that she's so into it.

"Sure you want to know?"

She nodded lightly.

"You're still in your pyjamas. How do I put you together with your pyjamas into the bathtub. It will be soaked with water then."

Ji Eun can't seems to get what Lay's trying to tell her. With blank face,she just keep gazing at Lay.

"I mean,do you want me to take off your pyjamas for you?"

It's like as if a big stone being thrown at her face that triggers her to give a powerful reflex of hugging her chest tightly while shooking her head countless times.

Lay laughs to see the flustered Ji Eun.

"Then,you have to dive into the bathtub by yourself. I can only served you till here. I'll be outside in case if you need anything,okay?"

"And by the way,I've made the water temperature just nice for you to relax your body. Have a nice shower." he winked at her before closing the bathroom door behind him.

As Lay shut the door,Ji Eun starts to take off her pyjamas and goes into the tub.

She lays her body inside. Relaxing her sore body with the warm water. Giving a great sensation for her to calm herself.

She starts to wonder how blind she was. How closed she shut he eyes when the real deal is right in front of her but she refused to see. Letting herself controlled by her heart not her mind.

She cried again thinking of her mistakes.

It was too hard for her. Overcoming the nightmares that she,herself took the risk to be in.

She dived in the water. Allowing her whole body to be completely dipped in the water.

As Lay's innocent figure appeared in her mind. She went up back from the water. She feels so bad towards him. How bad her treatments were to Lay. How nice he had been towards her but she keeps denying it. Making a lot of excuses to let her eyes shut from seeing the good side of Lay.

The innocent yet cheeky smiles he always threw to her. Leaving a warm feels. The way he hugs her to ensure her that she'll always be safe in his embracement. The warmth of sincerity that she can feels from it. How blinded she was from those sweet words of the real satan. She couldn't believed herself that she's encountering the real satanic man or should she addressed him as a ing that was about to meet her life to an end. Being too stuborn to take cautious of what Lay had warned her and aggresively fighting to back up the satan that lead to her huge arguments with Lay.

She did shut her eyes too close to the state that every single thing that the satan did were right. Not even a single flaw could be seen. He was like the angel sent from above to her at that moment and no other could replaced him. He was like her soul,the oxygen that she inhales every single moment of her life and was the source of strength to her.

What an idiot she was. The real angel wa right in front of her eyes yet she refused to let it be seen by her eyes. The real angel was there since the beggining yet she abandoned him just like that. All this while,he was the one that's with her through thick and through thin. Neglecting him was a big regret to her. Lucky enough for her,he still stays by her side after all that she had put him through. Betting his life for her was the one she couldn't not stop being haunt by regret. He almost died but God does His job well in protecting His angels. With His power,he survives. She was given the second chance that not everyone could get in their lives. Ask anyone,the result will disappoint you. Surely it will.

She could not thank him more. The one who's willing to sacrifis himself for her,the knight in her shining armor. With the chance she's been given,she promised not to waste it anymore. Not even a single moment of her life again.

As Ji Eun settled with her bath,she wraps her body with the towel provided by Lay.

Taking a step out of the bathroom,she'd vowed to herself not to let herself lives in a regretful life and to move on.

Lay just came back from making a warm milk for Ji Eun when he was served by a figure of Ji Eun only with towel covering herself till her upper knees. As a man,he feels himself as if his in the heated stage of  MMA competition. His man's desire inside of him that he's fighting against so hard starts to take control of himself. Fortunately,he still could manage to stand on his feet. That site of Ji Eun he had never seen before triggers his manliness.

Ji Eun saw Lay,standing awkwardly with a mug of wam milk on his hand. 

She took a brave steps towards him. Not caring about how nervouse she feels and how she had made Lay .

Carefully,she too the mug on Lay's hand and put it on her study table. 

Hugging his body softly. She could feel his hard body. Not that she's not used to hugging Lay before,indeed his body was the one keeping her safe. The body that she's hugging now isn't lik the one she used to hug before. She knows she had appeared not ly but close to it and it's the first time she had ever made an appearance like that in front of a man. 

After a while,she breaks the hug. Looking straight into Lay's eyes,she cups his face with her tiny arms. Slowly,again,she made a truly brave move. Closing her eyes,she hits her lips smoothly on Lay's. Shocked by her sudden actions,Lay was left in confuse. But that doesn't let Ji Eun to simply give up on her brave moves. She starts to kiss him passionately and soon after that,she feels Lay's making a move too. 

Her hands are now hugging his neck. His arms fully cupping her small face. They didn't stop. It's as if they're too hungry for each other that the kiss going on more passionate than before. 

Slowly,Ji Eun could feels her body being lifted gain in bridal style but the kiss never broke. It keeps on going as if their lips are made for each other.

The towel that was covering Ji Eun's body was left lying on the cold floor. Joining the clothes of Lay's.

Both of them are passionately making love with each other. Leaving no chance for one anoher to even catch a breathe.

Panting heavily. Body shivers. Sweats dripping. Soreness started to take place. But none of it stops them from keep making love. The sensation could be feel by the strage heat occupiying the room.

 

 

 

"I love you."

"I love you too."