05

Thoughts

" Fr-friends?" 

" We're just friends? All this while? " Lay talks to himself. 

" We're just friends?" As the third time he's saying the same thing,his tears start falling down his cheeks.

" All this while she only thought me as a friend? Nothing more than that? " 

Lay cupped his face and begins to sobs hard. As he's sobbing hard,he fell asleep with his face wet by tears.

 

 


 

 

 

" No,don't hurt her. She got nothing to do with this. Let her go. Please...."

" Shut the up. There's no use of saying things like that anymore. I've given you so many chances. Remember that Lay. I did gave you chance "

*bam*

Another punch on Lay's face. He's weak. After being punch non stop. His body can't resist anymore. He lost most of his strength. He can't fight back anymore. His eyes are swollen. Blood starts dripping on his clothes. His white t-shirt is now covered with his blood. 

His eyes are blur. 

" Gege,help me! Help me! " he hears the voice. The voice that he needs to protect. Then that voice screams. Loud enough for him to hear that voice suffers. Loud enough for him to feel guilty for the rest of his life.

" Lay-ge,he-hel-help me.. ARGHHHHH!!! " " Let me go! Let me go! let me go!!"

As he tried to gather up his strength back,again,a punch landed on his face.

" Don't let him die stupid! Let him see what he should. I want him to see what he did needs a repay. " 

"Gege,help me." That voice cracks. That sweet beautiful voice starts to become hoarse because of the screams that voice had made. Screams for help. Help from the one that needs to protect that voice. Help that is now lying weakly with body full of bloods.

" Don-don't...hu-hur-hurt her. Ple-pleas-please..." Lay's trying hard to speak.

" Let the show begins" the guy shout and laughing hysterically.

" Don't die too soon Lay. You've got to see this. The show I've prepared specially for you. You can get this show no where other than here. So,don't die." The guy whispers to him and laughing out loud.

" Bring that girl here."

Lay try hard not to let his eyes win. He tried to keep his eyes open even though he knows there is no use. Even though he knows he'll regret this for the rest of his life. Even though he knows what's going to happen next. He got no strength to fight back. His body is weak. So weak. 

" Oh my sweetie." The guy speaks mischiviously to that girl. 

He's the girl's long brown hair. His fingers start to lingering around the girl's face. Those dirty fingers are now playing around the body. From the neck and stops on the thighs. 

The guy turn around just to throw a dirty smirk at Lay,who's now struggling with all his might to save that girl.

The guy starts to the girl's neck and kiss her lips.

" Gege,help me" the voice speaks in her sobs. 

The sobs,Lay could hear becomes even louder as the guy is now grabbing both of her hands hard.

As the guy starts to his pants...

" KRIS STOP!!!! " and just as Lay finished his sentence he heard the girl screams in pain. 

Screams and sobs take their turn.

He heard the girl mourns in pain. The mourns kill him inside. His blur eyes captured everything perfectly. 

Only after half an hour,the screams in pain stop,he could see the girl's lying weak and leaved in cold.

He gather all his strength back and make his way slowly to the girl.

" I'm so sorry." He sobs hard. 

" May,don't leave me. I'm so sorry May." Lay picks up his baseball jacket that's been thrown not far away from the place his sister is now lying on. He covers her body with his baseball jacket and pull her in his arms to let her warm.

Both of May's eyes are close. Lay's tears start flowing like a heavy raindrops on his sister's face. He failed to protect her sister. He failed to save her. He failed to be a good brother towards her. He failed. 

May slowly opens her eyes. Her cold weak hand starts to wipe the tears on her brother's cheek. Her eyes met his brother's. 

Lay quickly grab his sister hand. He saw those once pink plump lips that is now turning pale blue throw a smile to him. His tears can't be stop and even more than before. 

"May I'm so sorry. Forgive me May. I failed to protect you May."

May smiles at him. She's struggling to breathe in oxygen as she's become too weak now. The sound made hurts Lay even more. He is the caused for making her sister like this. 

"La-lay ge..." 

" Yes.. May,I'm here. I'm not going to leave you. Don't worry May. I'm here."

May smiles and she pulls her brother's face. She kiss his cheek and whisper to him something. 

" I love you Lay-ge. You don't have to be sorry. I love you and I've forgive you. " She whisper to Lay even though she needs to struggle so hard just to say those few words. She caresses his brother's face for the last time before her eyes close tight and never going to be open again. 

Lay screams his lungs out. His sister is gone because of his own fault. His sister is gone because of his stupidness. His one and only sister is gone and never come back all because of him. 

" MAYYYY !!!! Don't go ! Wake up May please... Don't close your eyes yet May. I'm so sorry May. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm the worst brother ever,yes,I know but please May wake up. Don't leave me alone. I love you May. Please...don't go. May... " Lay pulls his sister closer to him and hug her tighter than before. He kissed her forehead and keep begging his sister to wake up. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

" MAYYY !!! " Lay screams and wake up in sweats. He looks around him and saw no one but himself. 

When he recalls what happened,he then remembered that it was just a nightmares. He's all alone in the park. The park when he first met Ji Eun. He was asleep while taking a rest after the arguments with her. 

" Jezz. May,I miss you" Lay cupped his face and wipe the sweats off.

" Kris. I swear I'll kill you ! I won't let Ji Eun be your next victim. Let it be just May. I won't let you take Ji Eun away from me. ! "