01

Thoughts

"How the hell am I going to find someone who is able to do things like her? Ugh! That ran away just like that! Who do she thinks she is?! Did she know how much had she put the burden on me? I've had enough of it already then she purposely ran away after all that I've done for her?! Ugh that ! Really makes my life miserable than it's supposed to be!" 

"I knew it! I should've notice it form the start. She was just using me. She knew that I need someone like her. That's why she suddenly came to me that day and starts talking about those things. She ran away with my own money! I even spent like half of my saving just for this event!" 

"Oh God! If only I meet that somewhere only You know where,I might kill her on the spot! She really makes me get into my nerve! Ugh! Now I regret doing all this s!"

 

Song Ji Eun,she babbled to herself since she's participating in an important event on behalf of her late parents. The event that the late Mr.Song always did. An event for the least fortunate people.

Ji Eun's late father always did that kind of event since he was once part of them when he was a child. Ji Eun's father loves to help those people. To him,his money not only his but the others' too. 

Ji Eun is also known for her kind deeds she had done for those people. She inherits her father's and her mother's hearts. The very loving and caring hearts. The one heart that always think about others more than themselves. She had been doing these kind of event since she was young. She often helped her parents managed the stuff and all. As she came from a rich family,she often being used by those useless people who tend to only wants her money but not helping her sincerely. She gets tired of that but she's too naive to realised it. She's too kind hearted to everyone.

But this kind hearted,loving and caring girl had been through a really hard times when she lost both of her parents at once in a blink of an eye. Her parents were found dead on the spot when her father's car had an accident with a 10 ton cement lorry when they were on their way home to celebrate Ji Eun's 11th birthday. She was so young back then and she lost her path for a year. She couldn't move on and she even gave up on school. Mrs.Yoon,her family's maid,had been working with her family ever since she was born. Mrs.Yoon treats her like her own daughter. She is now the only person Ji Eun could trust and she even treat Mrs.Yoon like her own mother. 

"Ji Eun-na,you should not swear. It's not good you know. Where did you learn that? Who taught you that? Mommy wouldn't like it if she hears those words from up there. You know that right?" Mrs.Yoon softly speaks to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun startled. She didn't realised when Mrs.Yoon came behind her. 

"But,omma,that girl had ran away with my money. She's a real bit-" she quickly cover . "Opps,miane omma. I think it's going to be my new habit. Saying those swear words. "

"Hey,stop with those swear words. Just think of it as a lesson to be learn. Okay? Just find another one. I'm sure there's a lot like that girl. Let that girl be. You'll find someone even better than that girl one day. I'm sure. Just be patient okay. Patients will be paid with a great unexpected rewards. Remember that." Mrs.Yoon,whom Ji Eun called as 'omma',always advising her calmly and never once had she lose her temper to Ji Eun because there's no reason to since Ji Eun is really a nice girl and her manners too,are the best. She knows exactly what's good and what's bad. Ji Eun never had came home drunk,never had been dating with anyone nor anticipating those wild parties.

"Hmm,I hope for a miracle too. I'm running out of time since the event manager gave me only another 5 and a half months more to find a replacement." 

"I know you could do it! Song Ji Eun,FIGHTING!!" Mrs.Yoon cheered for Ji Eun as she realised Ji Eun's mood is slowly turns into a bad mood. Ji Eun laugh at her one and only 'omma'. 

 

 


 

 

As usual,Ji Eun back to her routine in finding a replacement. She had been losing 5 people for the past 2 months and it was all a waste for her. Finding a replacement makes her head ache so bad.

Ji Eun is walking along the street with her empty mind and her hand is holding a bunch of advertisement for the replacement.

Ji Eun accidentally bumped into someone and the advertisements on her hand flew with the wind. She let out a heavy sighed since there's nothing else she could do other than just let the advertisement flew,it kinda make her work a lot more easier. Someone might notice it and give her a call. She thought to herself.

"I'm so sorry miss. Can you get up?" That person asked her politely as he felt so bad about the incident.

"Yes,I'm fine. Don't worry. I could get up by myself. I'm the one who supposed to apologise not you. It's not your fault tho. I was the one who was waking with an empty mind. I shouldn't have walked with an empty mind. I'm so sorry. My bad sir. Are you alright?" Ji Eun asked in a very well mannered and politely.

"Yes,of course I am." As the person replied her,he saw the advertisement on her hand and he grab it one.

"Miss,if you wouldn't mind,can I have one of that?" 

"One? One of what?" Ji Eun replied with a confuse look.

That person then pointed to the advertisement in her hand and then Ji Eun understands and she nodded to him and hand him a piece of the advertisement. 

As he finished reading the things written on the advertisement,he then asked Ji Eun for more details.

"Oh about that. Are you interested?"

"Well,I need to know the details first then only I could decide it. So,mind to tell me more about this?"

"Yes,of course. But do we have to talk about it here? In the middle of this crowded side way?" 

"Oh yes,sure. I mean,let's grab some coffee then. How about that coffee shop?" He pointed to the nearest coffee shop which is Ji Eun's favourite coffee shop.

"Uh,oh yes. Sure. Let's"

After grabbing two cups of vanilla latte,Ji Eun begins her explaination and gave out all the details to him. The person seems so into the topic. Ji Eun had asked for his name a few times ago but he didn't reply to any of it. She then just explain it to him and decided to ask him soon after she finished her explaination.

"Urm,sir. Mind if I ask for your name? You seems so into this event." She asked while throwing him a smile.

"Oh yes,sure. I'm sorry,I didn't notice that I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Zhang Yixing or you can just call me Lay. Pleasure to meet you." He smiles widely with his cute dimples that successfully mesmerised Ji Eun and she seems to be hypnotised by those cute dimples. 

Lay then snapped his beautiful fingers for a few times as he get no respond after he introduced himself.

And again,he gets no respond. He snapped his fingers and tap the table a few times. After 'so much' effort put,Ji Eun back to reality,she then lowered her head as she feels a bit embarrassed by her actions.

Lay laugh at her cute shy expression.

 

 

                                         

                                                                                                           *** 

 

 

 

 

Ji Eun came home when the sun had been replaced by the moon.

 

She looks a bit different than usual.

"Omma,I'm home." She said cheerfully. She then went to get Mrs.Yoon and hug her.

"Aigoo,my Song Ji Eun looks like she just caught a big fish or something? What did you got?"

Ji Eun chuckles. She knows Mrs.Yoon knows her well enough that she could even notice if Ji Eun is acting a bit weird or something.

"Omma,I think I have found the replacement. Oh my! Do you know how glad I am right now. It feels so much better!"

"See,I told you didn't I? Patient is important. It will get paid back. And now,it has. So,don't you ever make that frustrated face again okay?" Mrs.Yoon caresses Ji Eun's cheek but suddenly Ji Eun's face expression change.

"Honey,why?"

"Hm? Nothing omma. It's just that,I'm a bit worried."

"Worried? About what? You have found the replacement right? What else do you need to worry of?"

"I'm worried what if that person will run away just like what others had did? Hm omma..." Ji Eun let out a heavy sigh.

"Honey,just think positive okay? Erase those negatives thoughts and empty your mind. You have now found the replacement and that's it. No more to worry about. You just need to discuss everything about it to that person and explain about how and what he should do for the event. Okay?" Mrs.Yoon calms Ji Eun.

"Now,go wash up and have dinner together after that. You smells bad you know." Mrs.Yoon sniffed Ji Eun and made an 'eww' 

 

 

 


 

 

Ji Eun went to her favourite coffee shop the next morning and bought herself a cup of her all time favourite,vanilla latte! She hp then make her way to the park where she had promised Lay to meet up yesterday.

As she waited for Lay,she pluck her guitar that she had bring along with her. She then sing.

I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

I see your blue eyes
Every time I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

But I never told you
What I should have said
No I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
Can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it’s never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa, no, no...

 

As Ji Eun was singing so pasionately,she heard someone's clapping from behind the tree where she's decided to be.

When she turn around she saw Lay,who was clapping in excitement and smiling so widely showing those cute dimples that caught her eyes for the first encountered.

She was extremely flustered.

She never thought someone would come and clapping in excitement like that.

She stands up immediately.

"Oh God,when did you arrived? Have you been there for long?"

"Kinda. Erm,I could even memorised the lyrics already."

"Omo! That means you've been there from the moments I started to pluck my guitar and sing?"

Lay nodded innocently.

"It was such a nice song. I could even feel it. It kinda hits me,deep in my heart. It was such a lovely song."

"Er-haa-oh really?" Ji Eun chuckles nervously.

"From the bottom of my heart,it was really a nice song. I could say those lyrics come from the heart. From one sincere heart. Did you wrote those lyrics?"

"Thank you. No,actually. It was Colbie Caillat's song. I love her songs and this song reminds me of parents. They might be listening to me singing just now,up there,." She said while looking up at the calming blue sky.

"Wow. You have the talent. If you don't mind,may I borrow your guitar?"

"Sure." She then gave it to Lay and he started to pluck it and sing.

 

 

I love the way it feels when you touch my hand
Don't wanna let you go
I love the way you say that I am your man
Don't understand why we can't go on and go on
Don't understand why
You don't belong in my arms

Ohh

And even if I cried a thousand tears tonight 
Would you come back to me
And even if I walked on the water
Would you come out to sea
Now I can't spend my life standing by
Cause even when I miss you
You're still not missing me

It's funny how my heart just won't let it go
I just don't understand
It's crazy how the pain seems to overflow
The memories of you here with me by my side
I can't deny that you are the love of my life

Ohh

And even if I cried a thousand tears tonight 
Would you come back to me
And even if I walked on the water
Would you come out to sea
Now I can't spend my life standing by
Cause even when I miss you
You're still not missing me

And I still cry for you
And I would die for you
I can't believe all the words I heard you say
And I still long for you
And I was strong for you
I can't believe that you'd throw it all away

I still cry for you
I would die for you
I can't believe all the words I heard you say
I still long for you
I was strong for you
I can't believe that you'd throw it all away

And even if I cried a thousand tears tonight 
Would you come back to me
And even if I walked on the water
Would you come out to sea
Now I can't spend my life standing by
Cause even when I miss you
You're still not missing me

I still cry for you
I would die for you
I can't believe all the words I heard you say
I still long for you
I was strong for you
I can't believe that you'd throw it all away

Now I can't spend my life standing by
Cause even when I miss you
You're still not missing me

 

 

Ji Eun feels like she was being put in Lay's curse. She was listening to it and without realised she was so into that song and she was clapping like a mad girl as soon as Lay finished singing.

Lay laugh at her reaction. She was so cute when she's excited.

"Lay oh my god! I didn't know you could sing and play the guitar so well."

"This is nothing tho." Lay chuckles shyly. Ji Eun smiles at him sweetly.

'Her smile,she is so beautiful with that smile on her face.'

"Lay,would you be part of this event? I would like you to perform at the event. What do you think about that?"

Without any hesitation,Lay nodded and it makes Ji Eun the happiest girl ever in the world. She hugged Lay with a happy plus relieved smile on her face.