The Beginning

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

Kaori's P.O.V : 

 "Come here, you silver eyed monster!" My mother screamed. "C-coming, mother". I replied. "Here's your food, demon. One more thing, don't call me your mom. I'm not proud to have a daughter like you and I never was." She said tossing a plate with stale bread and a slice of cheese at me with venom mixed into her voice. "Alr-right then..." "Stop it, Kaori. Don't cry. It's disgraceful to see" I whispered to myself while keeping my poker face on. 

Well, here's another day. I thought to myself while sitting on my bead munching the halfway eaten piece of bread. I just hope he doesn't call- "HEY, B**CH! GET YOUR A$$ OVER HERE" My thoughts were interrupted when my father howled angrily. "C-coming" I again replied. As I walked down the corridor to the garage. I always find him there for reasons you'll find out soon. 

"There you are. Well, you know what to do." He threw an expectant glance at me. "Of c-course I do..." How can I not? I walked over to my father and lifted my arms up as he locked chains around them, doing the same to my feet. As soon as he was done, I was suspended a foot off the ground with shackles around my arms and feet with weights keeping my feet still. I think you know know what the garage is for. Yes, you're correct. It's my torture place. My own living hell. I have no choice to follow his orders because if I don't...He'll kill me and my mother. My mother thinks my father would never hurt her, but he said himself to me that he's just using her for the money and pleasure. 

You see, the only one who works is my mother. She's a stripper and my father does nothing.  She's quite gullible to any handsome men especially my father. Well, my father's not the best looking man, but he does know how to...Uhm....."Take advantage" and "Use" my mother. I have a feeling the only reason my mother hates me is because my father does. I can't really blame them. I'm stupid, ugly, and useless. 

"Take that, ya b**ch!" You know, it's fun doing this to you, he-he" My father gives a sickening chuckle as he hears the crack of the whip. No...Please stop! It hurts! The only thing you could hear was the slapping of skin against leather and the clink of the iron chains that bound me. "You're nothing but a waste of space, you . I hate you. You're lucky you're even alive, you piece of sh*t." My father tells me. Do it for mommy, Kaori. Don't give him the satisfaction of your pain. I encouraged myself. 

2 hours later :

"That was quite a refreshing exercise, don't you think?" My father asks me. I'm dripping with blood and all I felt was fire. It hurt so bad. "Hey! Answer me, you f**ked up piece a' sh*t!" "Y-yes. It w-was" I managed to choke out. As he releases me from my holds he said to me, "Clean up this mess" he told me while pointing to the puddle of blood I produced. "Y-yes, father". "I'M NOT YOUR FATHER, YOU B**CH! YOU SAID YOU CAN CALL ME THAT?!" My father screeched. "N-no one, master" I weakly squeaked out. "Good. That's better, peasant." My father replied with satisfaction and left the room. "I'm going to the casino" he told my mother whose been standing at the door way the whole time we've started. "Okay, honey! Here you go!" My mother said with sweetness filling her voice as she handed my father money that was about.....511,939.98 won. That would be about...500.00 American dollars. I know because I studied it. 

As soon as my father left, my mother turned her make-up caked face towards me in disgust. "What are you doing? Go do as your father told you, insolent brat" She hissed. "Y-yes, your highness" I mumbled. "Good." She grinned in pleasure. 

Ah, I should get bandages and get a mop for this I thought to myself. First, I got the mop and cleaned up the metallic smelling mess and then I walked up to my room and went under my bed for the box of bandages I always keep. I open the box to see that there are no more bandages and only bandage wrappers. "Jinjja?(Really?)" I ask myself. Well...Here goes...I go into the kitchen and find my mother sitting at the counter giving herself a manicure, drinking beer while nosily and incorrectly humming what I think was "I Got A Boy" from Girl's Generation. 

"Your H-Highness?" I ask my mother. "What do you want, monster?" she icily replied. "C-can I go to t-the store to buy more b-bandages?" I quietly asked. "Tch, I don't care. Well, while you're at it, but these too. I forgot to get them yesterday." She lazily said and handed me a grocery list and some money.  "Of c-course your h-highness. T-thank you". I said with a bit of gratitude in my voice while keeping my poker face. "You should be, you demon". She said sharply. 

Wait....How am I gonna cover these up? I looked at my bleeding cuts lashing over my body. An old shirt shall suffice. I walked over to my drawer and pulled out a beat up and worn white shirt. "Sorry shirt, but I have to do this." I grabbed the pair of sowing scissors from my sowing kit and cut the shirt to thin strips. I cleaned and disinfected my cuts, added some cream to them and wrapped the clothes strips. "Hm" I hummed in glee as my lips twitched upward for a milli-second. "Much better" I whispered. I then changed my bloody sweat pants to some loose jeans and switched my bloody red t-shirt to a loose white one and paired it with a black jacket and dark purple converse. 

"I hope no one sees the clothes strips" I whisper to myself. I looked into the mirror and saw that there were no strips were exposed or peeking out. I looked up and saw my eyes and quickly my face twisted to one of pain and melancholy. "Why....Why can't I have been born with another eye color?" I said with sorrow gently lacing my words. I sigh and wipe the tears that have escaped my unappealing eyes.

As I walked out the door I heard my mother call out to me, "Don't be safe and come home as late as you can!" with a hopeful tone. As I walked, I pulled out my phone and ear buds from my pocket and started playing music. A smile that you could barely see graced my face as I started humming along. Once I reached the pharmacy, I grabbed 2 packages of bandages, 1 pack of linen wrapping, 1 pack of gauze, a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, 1 pack of cotton balls and cotton swabs and medical tape. I went to the cashier, payed and thanked him. 

As I entered the grocery store, I looked at the list my mother gave me

1. Milk, 2. Eggs, 3. Apples, 4. Kimchi, 5. Spaghetti sauce, 6. Spaghetti noodles, 7. cheese, 8. 1 pound ground beef, 9. Flour, 10. Baking soda & Powder, 11. Bananas, 12. Baozi 13. Bacon

And the list stopped there.

Hm...I'm getting the spaghetti sauce first because I know where that is. 

       "Yeoboseyo, babeun meogeonni eodiseo mwo haneunji geokjeongdoenigga"

Shock is written on my face. I gasp. I love this song so much! I quietly sing along while naming the members,

[Aron] Tell me baby where you at
[Minhyun] yeoboseyo
[Aron] Call me baby, I’ll be there, wherever you are, I’ll be there
[Minhyun] yeoboseyo
[Aron] Pick up the phone girl cuz, I gotta be there

[Minhyun] chaga makineunji neujeul geon-ga bwa [Ren] geupan mame
baeteorineun ddo ggambbak hasyeonna bwa [Ren] naneun ddo
waenji biga ol geot gatae gomineul hadaga [Ren] neoreul jom deo
bballi bogo sipeun mame iljjik derilleo naga

[Baekho+Minhyun] ggamjjak nollagetji
[Baekho] nal bomyeon [Minhyun] johahagetji
giri eotgalliji anke deo [Minhyun] dallyeoyagetji
jeo meolli ni moseup boineunde wae nan
jeonhwal georeo handaneun mari gyeolgugen

[Minhyun] yeoboseyo babeun meogeonni
eodiseo mwol haneunji geokjeongdoenigga
[Baekho] yeoboseyo wae amu mal mothani
yeoboseyo [Minhyun] yeoboseyo
yeoboseyo [Minhyun] yeoboseyo

[Aron] neol derilleo wasseo biga olgga bwa
honja sseulsseulhi bissogeul georeulgga bwa
[Ren] jip apiya niga boyeo nugurang inna bwa
soljiki mal mothaesseo geureom neol ilheulgga bwa

[JR] nado ara nae haengdong bigeopae
bigeopada nollyeodo nan jeoldae mot ga deoneun
ireon nae mam algga neoneun nege ganeun giri naege wae jiokaeng
gati neuggyeojyeoya doeneun-geonji igeon mari andwae
ni oeroum dallae jun-geon nande
eoseo malhae jebal amu sai anirago
wae nan andwae han beon haebwa amu marirado

[Baekho] jigeum neo geogiseo mwohani
jigeum neol meolliseo meonghani
baraboneun naega neuggyeojiji anni
[Minhyun] hagopeun mareun da naeil hae
mianhadan maldo naeil hae
jaggu eodil bwa baro yeogiga niga isseoya hal jarinde

[Baekho] yeoboseyo ([Minhyun] Hey) babeun meogeonni
eodiseo mwol haneunji geokjeongdoenigga [Minhyun] geokjeongdoenigga My baby
yeoboseyo wae amu mal mothani
yeoboseyo [Minhyun] yeoboseyo
yeoboseyo [Minhyun] yeoboseyo (yeoboseyo)

[Ren] neol bogo sipeosseo biga onigga [Baekho] biga naerinigga
neowa geoddeon georireul geodda bonigga [Baekho] juggesseunigga
jip apiya bogo sipeo neoneun anin-ga bwa [Baekho] bogosipeo [Minhyun]bogosipeo
[Ren+Baekho] soljiki michigesseo neo anim andoena bwa

[Aron] Baby I can’t let you go [Minhyun] babeun meogeonni
I only think about you girl
What would I be without you girl [Minhyun] eodiseo mwo haneunji
Don’t tell me lies, don’t say goodbye
I just wanna let you know [Minhyun] wae amumal mothani
I only think about you girl
What would I be without you girl
What would I be without you girl

[Minhyun] yeoboseyo

 After the song ends, I realize it's the end of my play list. I also realize someone looking at me in shock....

Unknown P.O.V : 

OMO! HER VOICE IS AMAZING! HER EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO! UWAHHHH~ ALL OF HER IS AMAZING!!!! <3 OMO! SHE SHOULD GO TO SM WITH MY BOYS! Yes! That is what I will do! "Ne, Lu-Lu! Shouldn't she join SM with you and the boys?! She should! I'm going to give her the form and my card okay?" I slowly start to walk up to the girl as she already has noticed me. 

Other Unknown P.O.V.:

Wow.....Her voice is incredible....She's an eye catcher with her looks and silver eyes as well. Oh, she's getting spaghetti sauce like us! Omo! She's so pretty! Eh? Why do I.....Why do I feel so hot? Is the air conditioner broken or something? Ne, Lu-Lu! Shouldn't she join SM with you and the boys?! She should! I'm going to give her the form and my card okay?" Hyunkyun Manager tells me. 

___________________________________________________________

;^; Duizhang Kris.........I love you.....But it tears my heart to see you leave...I wish you well, Kris-oppa! Fighting!~ <3 <3 <3

Uhm, anyways, /wipes tears and starts sniffling/, who do you think those two people are? The song Kaori sang is "Hello" by Nu'est. Ahhhh~ I love that song~  Please sub and comment! Kamsamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! Wo ai ni! I love you! <3 

P.S.- Ren and Minhyun are mine <3