We are EXO! We are one!

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

Kyungsoo's P.O.V. 

"Hey, Kai, I'm gonna go pick up some more fried chicken for you. Also, I'm going to go to the store to get what I need to make the spaghetti for dinner, okay?" I said. "Mk. Just be careful out there. You might get robbed. I would go with you, but I got another girl." he said to me as he winked. Womanizer. I thought. "Welp, seeya! Wouldn't wanna be ya. No offence bro, but, I don't do shopping." Kai said as he walked out the door. 

Okay. So, I need oregano, tomato sauce, pasta, cheese....Oh! And Kai's fried chicken. How much could that all cost? Hm....Maybe....76863.75 won($ 75 dollars). "Hey, you look like a rich kid.". I turned to find the source of the voice to see a man dressed in all black holding a knife. Oh god, is he going to rob me?!

Argh, just keep walking, Kyungsoo, keep walking. "HEY! I'm talking to ya!" He yelled. Okay, now I'm scared. I've never been in a more scarier situation like this besides people stealing my underwear and selling it on eBay or something. 

"I'm just gonna think you have money" he said eyeing my ECCO 'Eisner' Sneakers(Look it up). It all went down so fast. He stabbed me in the side and I screamed while he grabbed me into a headlock. Holy effing crap, this hurts. "HELP, HASIBSIO!(PLEASE)" I screamed. The man then kicked my shin to prevent me from talking, but that didn't work. Once more, I screamed, "HASIBSIO!!!" 

This is it. I'm gonna die and get robbed. We didn't even get popular yet! "Hahaha!" he man chortled in glee. "GIMMIE YOUR MONEY OR YOU DIE!" The man yelled. "HELP!!!!!!" I screamed once more at the top of my lungs. "Ha, even if you scream or beg for help, no one's gonna come after ya, kid. Now, gimme your godd**m money". The man snidely replied. 

"S-stop". said a sweet and lovely voice. A girl? What's she doing in a place like this?! "HAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS LITTLE B**CH THINKS SHE COULD STOP ME!" He then released me from his hold and threw me in a corner in the alley. Aish! I would help that girl, but I'd loose too much blood and I already feel so dizzy. I will thank her so much because....Because of her, I'll still live. 

 "So. What's a princess like you doing by yourself around this part of town?" He asked the girl. Aw. I feel so bad for the girl. He sounds like a e... "I said t-to stop". She replied back calmly. She then looked at me. I was still looking at her with wide eyes.

They got even more wider. Omo! He's going to try and stab her! She suddenly turned around and grabbed  the robber's hand and twisted it. "AHHH!" the robber screamed in pain. "I s-said to s-stop" She said repeating her words from earlier.

"You b**ch!" He then charged at the girl with what looks like full force as she just stepped back as he crashed into a wall. "Ahhh!!!" He howled once again in pain and anger. Then he unexpectedly grabbed both her slim legs and swung her to the ground and straddled her.

OMO! I SERIOUSLY WANT TO PUNCH THIS DUDE IN THE FACE AND KICK HIS.....GROIN! That is so disrespectful to do that to a lady in public! It also looks like he's gonna her! Aish, I swear, Mr., If you hadn't have stabbed me, I'd kick your arse. He then started to punch her in her stomach and face.

DUDE! What you're doing is not cool! Ugh, I should've bought my phone, but nooo! It had to be out of battery the moment I left. Argh, this is not good. I can barely see. She gave him a front kick and she got into a stance that Tao would get into sometimes and jabbed some places on his body while she flipped him over her shoulder and have him a headlock and a kick to the.....Under place. 

"I t-told you t-to stop. N-now unless y-you want to go for a-another round, I s-suggest you l-leave." she gently told the man. Her voice.....Sounds beautiful...So surreal. She then turned to me. "Ch-chogiyo. Are y-you alright?" she asked with a poker face.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. How could I ever repay you?" I said being very happy that she asked if I was okay. She cares. She cares for me. Now that I took a closer look at her, she has amazing silver? Yeah, silver eyes And long curly coffee colored hair.

"Y-you can replay me b-by giving me the h-honors to know w-ho you are at l-least." she replied. "Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. I'm 19 years old." I warmly replied. Her eyes started to wander and as soon as her eyes widened, I was sure she just noticed the wound he made. 

Crap. I'm starting to loose vision again. I can't even see what she's doing! "P-please. Stay here a-and don't leave m-me." she quickly said. I just nodded and sat on the ground.  "D-don't sit on the g-ground. It's n-not clean or s-safe." she gently scolded me. 

Man, my side hurts so much! What could she be doing! As soon as I heard footsteps, I knew it was the girl. As soon as she found me, she made me take off my jacket. She got strips of white cloth that I think was her shirt and she pulled out a water bottle from behind her. Oh god...Why do I have a feeling that this is gonna hurt?

She carefully, but successfully sterilized and wrapped my wound. OH MY GOD! THAT HURT LIKE HELL! But, I'm not dizzy any more and the bleeding kinda stoppedWhen she turned around to look at me she said, "A-are you a-alrigh-"  She was cut off as she suddenly fainted to the floor. Holy crap. I checked if she was still breathing and it was a good thing she was. 

Thanks to her and her brave and kind heart, I'm alive. Now, to check if she got injured. *looks at face* WOW, KYUNGSOO! WAY TO BE BLIND! D_O Her forehead has a 2 inch long cut on the side   and her arms, neck, cheek all have bruises, and as I lifted up her shirt a bit to see her navel, there was a huge bruise on that too.   

Ah, I better bring her to Lay at SM Academy...I think he'd be in the dorm with the rest of them. I suddenly remembered why I went on this walk in the first place. Oh, crud. I forgot the food. Aish! The food isn't important right now! This girl is! This beautiful, beautiful girl is. 

I stood up and I carried her on my back. On the way to the doom, I received some stares from people but that didn't matter. What mattered to me right now is that this girl receives some medical attention. Yes!  Finally! We've reached the dorm!  Door 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87! Door 87. They much be here, right? 

My suspicions were confirmed when I knocked on the door, sure enough, I saw familiar chubby cheeks and hands with a bun in them. "Hey Kyungsoo!" Xiumin greeted cheerfully. He then looked behind me and saw the girl that saved me on my back. "Yah! Kyungsoo! What happened!" Xiumin said as he almost dropped his pork bun from shock. 

"Well, you see I wa-" "Well! Don't just stand there! Get in! I'll call Lay". Xiumin demanded as he sat me and the girl on the couch while he went to find Lay. "Hey! Xiumin! Why're yo-" the voice then froze. "KAORI?!" The voice, otherwise known as Luhan screamed.

"Kaori! What happened to Kaori?" He worriedly asked me. "She saved me because I got stabbed in the stomach while getting robbed. Is she your friend? I'm so sorry, Luhan hyung. I got her hurt because of me..." I said as I looked to my sneakers in shame. 

I then heard a deep sigh. "Kyungsoo. Just be careful next time, okay? Take Baekhyun, Tao, Xiumun, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, or me with you next time okay? Or maybe go in a group. We wouldn't want you getting hurt just because you went for a walk or something stupid like that. And yes. I know her. In fact, she just recently got a scholarship here and I was the first one to meet her besides Manager hyung." Luhan said proudly at the end with an accomplishing smile. 

"Also, you said you stabbed in the stomach! Omo, are you okay?" Luhan said going back to his worried state. "Yes, I'm okay. Kaori patched me up, see?" I lifted up my shirt to reveal blood soaked cloth securely wrapped around the lower part of my torso. "It's a good thing nothing serious happened" Luhan said. "Agreed". I replied back.

"Kyungsoooo!!! I found Layyy!!!" Xiumin called out. "What happened? Why is there a girl on our couch? Why does it look like you and that girl got into a fight?" Lay shot at me. "Well, this is Kaori" I said gesturing to the girl. "She saved me from getting robbed and bleeding to death while I was out getting groceries." I answered. 

"Oh. I see" Lay said awkwardly while scratching his head. "Let me look at your stomach first" He said. He took a look at my stomach and unwrapped it and was shocked to see a long scratch with blood barely coming out. "Well then! Look's like you're okay! Did Kaori do this? She cleaned it very well and she stopped most of the bleeding." Lay said as he went to the cabinet.

"All you need is to put some cream on it and wrap it with the proper gauze." said Lay as he came back with cream, gauze medical tape and cotton swabs. He re-cleaned and re-dresses my would and moved on to look at Kaori.

"Now I want you to tell me how she got unconscious". Lay said with an authoritative tone. "She fainted. She did take blows to her face and stomach, and she did get cut on the forehead." I said to him. "Well, the cut explains why she fainted. Blood loss." Lay told me. Soon Tao, Kris and Chen came into the room and watched as Lay interrogated me and as he fix up Kaori.

"She's okay. She just needs to rest and we need her to wake up." Lay assured Luhan and I. Abruptly, the door slammed open. "WHERE'S D.O.?! KRIS TOLD US THAT HE GOT HURT!" Suho, Baekhyun and Kai yelled in sync as Sehun and Chanyeol came in behind them with worried faces. Man, that's creepy sometimes. I thought. "I'm right here, you guys. No need to freak out." I replied nonchalantly.

While I was with Lay talking about Kaori's condition and when she'd probably wake up, Xiumin and Luhan filled the rest of the guys about what happened. I suddenly hear a soft moan of pain. "W-where am I?" a familiar delicate voice asks. 

 

Kaori's P.O.V. 

I wake up to see a blinding light. I let out a moan of pain. "W-where am I?" I ask to no one in particular. Odd enough, I hear two familiar voices call my name. "Kaori!" I looked around to find myself in a dorm room and twelve handsome guys looking at me, especially the two pairs of eyes that rushed up to me. "L-luhan? K-kyungsoo?" I question at the boys. "Where am I?" I asked with a poker face. 

As Kyungsoo told me what happened, I felt the 10 stares uncomfortable because I looked so ugly and I didn't want them staring too, so I buried my head into Kyungsoo's chest. I know I'm not that social, but Kyungsoo's made me feel safe and sound in his arms. Aish! What happened to being cold and distant, Kaori?

I hesitantly whispered into his ear, "I'm n-not good with p-people. I'm s-scared, K-kyungsoo". I said, my voice trembling in fear while I'm struggling to keep my face unreadable. "Don't worry. They won't hurt you, Kaori. They're all good" Kyungsoo replied reassuringly. "You guys! Kaori's not that social and she's afraid of your stares. Please introduce yourselves to her." Kyungsoo said to the rest of the charming boys. 

They each shared knowing glances at each other and suddenly a tall guy with sandy light brown hair said, "Ayo, wassup, Kaori! I'm Wu Yi Fan. I'm 22 years old. Please, call me Kris." he said with a light smile. "Y-you speak E-english?" I say in perfect English. "Yes, yes I do". Kris said with pride and shock. I'm guessing that he didn't expect me to know English. Hm. 

"Annyongshaseyo, Kaori! My name is Kim Joon Myun and I'm 21 years old. Please, if you will, call me Suho." said a guy with black hair and a completion of an angel. Whoa, so polite! He looks like an angel, too! Omooo!!!

"Ni hao, Kaori! My name is Huang Zi Tao! 19 years young! Please call me Tao!" a guy with black side swept hair and sharp dark eyes said shyly in Mandarin. "Tao! She doesn't speak Mandarin! Speak in Korean!" Luhan said playfuly in Mandarin to Tao. "N-ni hao, Tao. W-wǒ de míngzi shì x-xiāngli yuán k-kě ài r-rèn shí n-nǐ(Hello, Tao. M-my name is K-kaori Park. N-nice to m-meet you). I said in perfect Mandarin.

Again, Tao, Kris, Luhan, a guy with flippy brown hair and eyes, a guy with chubby cheeks and slanted eyes holding a bun, and a guy with messy brown hair and a cute little smile look at me in shock. "W-what?" I say getting uncomfortable again. "Nothing, Kaori. We were just shocked you could speak English, Mandarin and Korean." Luhan said. Oh, thank gosh. I thought that they thought I was weird or something. 

A deep voice broke the silence. "Annyeong, Kaori! My name's Park Chanyeol. I'm 20. Call me Oppa, please!" Chanyeol said happily. Wae?! Oppa?! But...I'm sooooo ugly..."W-why?" I ask Chanyeol shyly. "Well because our last names match! Park Kaori and Park Chanyeol!" he said while laughing. 

"A-alright, O-oppa" I said with a blush on my cheeks. Come on, Kaori! Don't let your walls break down for them! Be strong and don't get tempted my their looks! I said to myself. "Awwwwww!!!!!! You look so cute!!!!!" Chanyeol cooed. Everyone else just nodded and or blushed. I am anything but cute, you guys. Stop lying.  

"Ahem. Ni hao! The names Kim. Kim Jongdae. 20 years young and y, free and single! But, pretty please, call me Chen!" said Chen. Haha, he's so funny! I like him. His smile's cute too : )

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kaori. 18 year old Oh Sehun at your service!" he said swapping his poker face with a small yet adorable smile. That smile made me want to smile, so I did. Uwahhh~ So cute! His smile is brilliant......As soon as I smiled, everyone but Sehun who was still smiling at me, gasped in shock that I could actually smile. 

"Um....Ni hao! My name's Kim Minseok! I'm 22 and I'd like for you to call me Xiumin." he said with a wide smile and a steady voice. Oh...So down to Earth! I like it! 

"Annyeong, Kaoriii!!!  My name's Byun Baekhyun and I'm 20 years young!" he said all bubbly. He seems so nice! I like him already. 

"Ni hao, I'm Zhang Yixing and I'm 21 years old. Please, call me Lay!" he said as he cracked a shy smile. Aw! He's so cute! So shyyy! Ah, I know what you're feeling, Lay.

"Annyeong, Kaori! Kim Jongin here! 18 years old! Call me Kai!" he said with a playful wink. Haha, he seems like a cocky ert. 

They all got together and said, "WE ARE EXO! WE ARE ONE!" EXO? What's EXO?  as if reading my mind, Suho said, we are a K-Pop boy band and we were made known just a few months ago! The group is split into two, EXO-M for Mandarin and EXO-K for Korean. But when we are together, we are one." Suho said proudly. 

"W-wow. You guys a-are so talented to b-be a K-Pop g-group". I mumbled quietly. "Haha, thank you, Kaori! It really means a lot to us. We're not really popular among the world yet and that's why we're at SM Academy improving our skills and training". Chanyeol said  brightly. His smile...Is wonderful. Oppa, you look wonderful. 

Oh my...I'm starting to feel dizzy! I should get back to my dorm. I slowly pulled away from Kyungsoo's arms and I instantly felt the warmth leave. I took a tentative step and I fell on my face. "Kaori! Are you alright?" Kyungsoo and Luhan mostly said. "You guys, calm down. I told yu that she needed rest. We should just let her sleep here for the night and we'll taker her back home tomorrow when she's feeling well. Araso(Okay)?" said Lay. 

"Mei mei(Little sister), is it okay if you stay here?" Tao asks in Mandarin. Mei mei? Oh that's right. They're all older than me..."Shi de, Tao gege". (Yes, big brother Tao). "Okay then!" Kris said. "Kaori, who do you feel more comfortable with?" he questioned. "L-luhan and K-kyungsoo". I meekly replied.

"Okay then! Kaori, D.O. and Luhan. Go to the guest room in K's apartment. And boys! Don't do anything fishy to my Mei mei!" Kris said protectively. D.O.? I guess that's his nickname or something, considering his last name is Do. "Yah! She's my Mei mei." Tao said defensively. "Fine. She's EXO-M's Mei mei then". "Thank you, Kris gege!" Tao said hugging him. Aw~ They have a strong bond, don't they. Such love~

As we walked into the guest room, there was a king sized white bed, 3 fluffy pillows and a ginormous blanket. Wow. They are really rich! How did they even manage to get a dorm with 7 rooms?! I guess they're special. "Okay. Me and D.O. agreed that you'd sleep in the middle and we'd sleep on the sides. Is that okay with you?" Luhan gently told me. "Y-yes. That is f-fine." I said to him a little shy about the idea  of 2 handsome boys sleeping next to me. 

I slipped in the middle while Luhan was on my left and Kyungsoo found his way to the right. we were all faced upwards, but the problem was, the blanket was too small. "I have an idea" Kyungsoo said as he snuggled closer to me. "Ohhhh! I see what you're doing, D.O.!" Luhan said as he snuggled up to me as well with his chin at the crook of my neck.

Oh. Their plan was to get closer to get the blanket fully wrapped around all of us. As soon as I thought that, Kyungsoo pulled the blanket over all of us making the warmth radiate around our bodies. And with the words, "T-thank you. I-I've never felt s-so loved..." I fell asleep. 

_______________________________________________________

Note: Those aren't actually their real ages. But there are. (Look down to see their real ages as of 2014)

  Kris:24       Xiumin:24       Luhan:24        Lay:23         Suho:23           Chen:22        Baekhyun:22    Chanyeol:22        Tao:21       D.O.:21       Kai:20        Sehun:20

_______________________________________________________

My fingers hurt. Please tell me if I said or did anything wrong. I'm still learning Korean and Mandarin, so bear with me, please. I hope you enjoyed reading! Please sub and or comment! Kamsamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! Wo ai ni! I love you! <3