Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo...

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

As I walked through the school halls, I thought to myself, Wow...This academy...Is amazing. It's everything I could've wanted...

Flash back:

"Okay, Kaori. Your dorm room number is 88. You don't have a dorm mate, so I hope you'll be fine on your own. The  chauffeur has bought all your belongings there, so don't worry about it. I hope you were paying attention to what the tour guide was telling you because this is a very big academy. We wouldn't want our new student getting lost now, do we?

Any who, after that tour, you are free to roam the halls and look around for your classes. I've already got your schedule right here. Just make sure you get yourself some food for starters because it's a Saturday and we start on Monday. Araso?(Okay/Understood?)." Manager-ssi said as he handed me my schedule, room key and 1,024.9 won(1,000 dollars). "

Back from flash back:

Well, might as well check my schedule. I whip out my schedule and check my classes. I had Singing, Dancing, Acting, English, A mandatory club of my choice and P.E.. Ah~ Thank goodness. I thought the classes were going to be like Math, Language Arts, but then I remembered the purpose of this school. Wait...If I become an actual idol, who't that mean I'd have to meet with people? Aw mannnnnnn. Ugh. People. 

Hm. I should get started on my shopping. I thought as my stomach growled (LOL, Na Eureureong, Eureureong , Eureureong dae). As I was walking down the street, I heard a scream. Oh my. Poor Lady. I immediately thought. The voice screamed again, "HELP, HASIBSIO(PLEASE)". Although, when I heard this scream, I realized, it was a man who screamed, not a lady. "HASIBSIO!!!" That was it. 

That was all it took for me to run towards the voice with the speed I could muser. "Hahaha!" I heard a disgusting laugh echo. I soon saw a man in all black choking a guy in a head lock with a knife positioned near his head. "GIMMIE YOUR MONEY OR YOU DIE!" The man yelled. "HELP!!!!!!" The teen screamed once more. "Ha, even if you scream or beg for help, no one's gonna come after ya, kid. Now, gimme your godd**m money". The man told the teen. 

I've had enough of watching and finally decided to reveal myself. "S-stop". I commanded softly. The two men stared at me. 

Teen: O.O     Man: 0_0    

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS LITTLE B**CH THINKS SHE COULD STOP ME!" He then released the teen from his hold and threw him in a corner in the alley. "So. What's a princess like you doing by yourself around this part of town?" He asked. I could smell the sickening aroma of tobacco and beer lingering near his mouth and I was 10 times more disgusted. Great. Drunk and a smoker. Just great, Kaori. I thought to myself. "I said t-to stop". I replied back calmly. 

I then looked to the teen who was still giving me that look with wide eyes. They got even more wider. I suddenly felt the air pressure around me change as I grabbed whatever that was headed towards me and  twisted it right 'round. "AHHH!" the robber screamed in pain. "I s-said to s-stop" I said repeating my words from earlier.

"You b**ch!" He then charged at me with full force as I simply stepped back as he crashed into a wall. "Ahhh!!!" He howled once again in pain and anger. The then suddenly grabbed both my legs and swung me to the ground and he straddled me on top. Oh heck. Get off of me, you filthy scoundrel. 

He gave me a cruel smirk as he started to punch me in the face and land a few spots on my stomach which resulted in re-opening some of my whip lashes. He soon grabbed his knife and gave me a slash to the forehead. Dang it...They were just healing, too! Argh, my head stings now. He then suddenly stopped what he was doing and stood up and tried to my jeans. 

Oh heck no. With all my might, I gave him a good front kick to the face and jumped back up. I got into a horse stance(Look it up) and gave him a few jabs to his pressure points and flipped him over my shoulder giving him a head lock and slammed him against the brick wall. 

A couple seconds later, I flipped him around and with everything I had, I kneed him where the sun don't shine. "I t-told you t-to stop. N-now unless y-you want to go for a-another round, I s-suggest you l-leave." He gave a low groan of pain, but nonetheless, he ran for his life. I then turned to the, I'm assuming, Shocked and hurt teen. 

"Ch-chogio(E-Excuse me.) (I dunno if that's how you spell it but yeah.) . Are y-you alright?" I ask going back to my poker face. He continued to look at me with his deep bark brown eyes. "Thank you. Thank you so much. How could I ever repay you?" He said with an amazingly toned voice. Oh gosh. I wish I had more people skills! This boy's voice is melting me TT^TT

"Y-you can replay me b-by giving me the h-honors to know w-ho you are at l-least." I replied. "Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. I'm 19 years old." he warmly replied. Kyungsoo, eh? What a fascinating name...I then noticed his bloody side. My eyes instantly widened. Omo! How could I have not noticed this before?! Ahhhh, aish! Jinjja?! 

 I quickly ped my jacket and took off my baggy white shirt and quickly put it back on. Luckily, I had a tank top underneath. I carefully ripped off strips of the white material and looked at his wound. Thank God. He only mildly grazed his skin. But, if it was just grazed, why is it bleeding so quickly? Ahhhh! Whatever. Focus, Kaori.

"P-please. Stay here a-and don't leave m-me." I said to the teen. He simply nodded and sat on the ground. "D-don't sit on the g-ground. It's n-not clean or s-safe." I said. He simply nodded again. As I left, I looked for a street food stand and luckily found one.

Aish, I'm going to have to talk. "A-annyeong. Can I p-please have a b-bottle of water, p-please?" I asked quietly. "Of course, sweetie". the ajumma said as she handed me one. "Thank y-you. How m-much?" "Oh, no, dear, it's on the house" she smiled bright. "Ah. I s-see. K-kamshaminda!" I said and took off. Kyungsoo...Are you in pain? I'm sorry, wait a little longer. I'll be there.

As soon as I found Kyungsoo, I quickly made him take off his jacket and I carefully, but successfully sterilized and wrapped his wound. I turned around to look at him, "A-are you a-alrigh-" was all I managed to say before dark spots clouded my vision and soon turned black.

_________________________________________________________

Welllllll????  Sorry it's not much of a chapter. Please, whoever's reading this crappy story, tell me if anything's wrong or if there's something I should fix. Any who, I hope you enjoyed reading! Please sub and or comment! Kamsamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! Wo ai ni! I love you! <3