SM Academy?

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

 Kaori's P.O.V. :

I turned around to see a guy wearing a fake mustache and a weird wig holding out what looked like a business card and a form of some type. Ew, people....Well....Better see what he wants. "Ah, um, Miss?" The man asked and tapped my shoulder. Oh gosh....I'm not good with talking to people..."Ah, y-yes? C-can I help you?" I said with a nervous blush spreading across my poker face. The man looked at me with frozen shock. "Ahem." He cleared his throat.

"Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is Im Hyunkyun and I work at SM Academy. It's a school where the talented go to, here in this part of Korea. We train young people and we make then become artists. K-pop artists to be exact. I am offering you a free scholar ship to join us" he says as he hands me the card. "With the offer of the scholar ship, we will pay for all of your school needs such as dorm rooms, food, uniform, books, instruments, equipment, and any other supplies you need." He said with a sincere and welcoming smile. 

Wow....This is a wonderful offer...But I'm already out of high school! "U-um, sir, I'm s-sorry, but I'm n-not a high school student a-anymore" I said with a light and shy voice. "Oh! No, no, no! This school is a sort of collage! We will not let a student under 18 in unless they have a special scholar ship deal. So, how old are you, young lady?" He asks politely. "W-well...I'm not supposed t-to tell strangers my age, b-but j-just this once is fine. I'm 18 years o-old." I look down to avoid any eye contact. 

"Hey. Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you or anything! In fact, I have a student with me right now! He even has his ID card. Lu-lu! Come here!" He called out. "Wae, manager hyung? a teen with a baby like face wearing a weird pair of fake glasses and a baggy grey hoodie with light blonde hair peeking out of his hood comes out from behind the shelf of spaghetti sauce. 

Omo! He looks like he can't be more than 16! But...He said that there would be no students allowed unless they have a special deal. Maybe he's one of them! Or...Now that I take a closer look...Omo! This dude can be 22 for all I know! Uwah~ He looks kinda....Ah! What am I thinking! Stop it, Kaori! No one's gonna like you. You're a monster. Remember that. 

"Please introduce yourself to this charming young lady! Sow her your ID too!" The older man said. "Oh, of course." he said looking at the man. "Annyeong My name is Luhan! I go to SM Academy. Pleasure to meet you! He says with a charming smile and chin pose. (Pic on the side!) He then shown me his ID card and it stated clearly, "SM ACADEMY: Xi, Lu Han" and some other things that I'm not going to even bother to read. 

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Luhan. My n-name is Kaori. L-lovely to meet you." I lightly replied back with the attempt of a smile since my poker face is kinda creepy sometimes when saying a greeting. Well, if he's going to be at that academy, might as well be nice since he is. I looked up to Luhan who was the color of an apple. Omo! Is he sick? Ah, I should just ask him. But...AH! YOLO, KAORI! FORGET ABOUT BEING A MONSTER FOR NOW! "Ah, Luhan? G-gwenchana?(Are you okay/alright?) No response. 

Yah! Should I really be doing this?! Well...It's just to check if he's okay, right? Yeah...That's all. Slowly and hesitantly, I put my hand against his forehead to check if he has a fever or a cold. I see Luhan flinch, but turn redder under my touch. "I-I'm so sorry. I just w-wanted to see if y-you were okay"...See, Kaori? You're made him scared...Yah! Stupid ugliness! Stupid eye color! 

"No, no! You've got it all wrong! It's just....This whole time, you haven't cracked a smile. And now, I saw one. Please, instead of doing that face, smile. You're beautiful when you smile". Luhan said with a small grin.  Oh...Oh my....My heart....Why is it so hot all of a sudden? Hm...Whatever. Just ignore it.

 "So? What do you say? Will you join our Academy? You've already made a new friend too!" he said. I guess he didn't hear what Luhan said...Oh, well. Hm.....Yeah. I like to sing and dance...I could play instruments too.....I CAN ALSO GET AWAY FROM MY PARENTS! YES!

"I've made up m-my mind...Y-yes. I would like to j-join, please." "Excellent! We'll need you to fill this form out first! After you've filled out the form, please meet at the academy and you will start to get your tour. The academy's address is on this card as well as the principles and all trainee's mamager's phone numbers." he said in a surprisingly serious and happy tone "Thank y-you. But, I h-have to continue on w-with my shopping, i-if you'd excuse m-me". 

"Of course! See you soon, maybe?" the manager said and left. "Bye, Kaori! I hope to see you soon!" Luhan yelled over his shoulder with another dazzling smile. Uwah~ His smile is beautiful~ *sigh* Anyways, back to shopping......

After I've finished all the shopping, I rush home. I look at the time on my phone and see that it's 7:21 p.m. I enter my house to see my mother still drinking beer and my father wasted and passed out on te couch. Oh, gosh, I have to get a signature from her. Crab apples.....Here goes nothing. "Y-your highness?" my trembling voice asks. "The f**k you want, hoe?" she replies. Oh gosh, she's not drunk, I know that's for sure. She has a high tolerance.

"W-well, I got a s-scholarship to a collage I c-could go to and I was w-wondering if you'd let me g-go..." I say in a fake respective tone to her. "Well, if it means getting you out of the house, then by all means, where the f**k do I sign up, motherf**ker?!" my mother says with excitement filling her voice. "HEY, YA DRUNK A$$, THE MONSTER'S MOVING OUTTTT!!!!!!" she screams to my father. At that, my father bolts up and says, "The hell?! Jinjja?!(Really?!) HELL YES, B**CHES! SIGN ME THE F**K UP! 

My parents quickly sign the form and they even start celebrating. Tch. Pathetic. I look at the form and start to fill it out quickly and then afterwards I call up the manager and tell him that I've filled out the form. "Okay! In this case, you'll be starting tomorrow. Start packing all your things and say your farewells to your  family members. We'll give you a tour of the academy, assign you a dorm room and let you explore a bit, araso?(Okay?)" "Of course, sir" I respond. 

___________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed reading! Please sub and or comment! Kamsamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! Wo ai ni! I love you! <3