Rain

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

The Next Day-

Kaori's P.O.V.: 

Uwahhhh~ It's already Monday? Oh! That's right! I have class! Oh dear. I better get ready. I risk a look at the clock and find it to be 5 in the morning. Oh praise the Lord! I thought I woke up late. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick 10 minute shower. I then got into my uniform which was either a black skirt or a pair of tailored black pants. I went with the pants since I didn't like skirts much. Plus, it was raining! What kind of girl would go out in the rain in a skirt?! 

The next part was the shirt. There was a swingy white blouse with a cute black ribbon and there was a solid white button-up shirt with a black tie. I went with the button-up, but I swapped the tie with the ribbon to be at least a bit more feminine. I again take a look at the time to find it 6 o'clock. Well, I should go for a little walk. I need to familiarize myself more. I thought to myself. 

I laced up my black ankle-high converse, ran my fingers through my curly hair, grabbed my grey blazer, a cereal bar and bag and went out the door. Gosh, this cereal bar is yummy! As I walked through the corridors, I hear the click clacking of high heels coming towards my way. Just keep walking, Kaori. They're just a bunch of girls. Who cares. 

"Oh my god!" A girl said in a familiar obnoxious voice. I turned around to see......Kim Hyorin. My...Bully. She was one of the popular girls who used to used to tease me all the time, but she suddenly had to move. So in her remembrance, she took  my bag and burnt it. She had no mercy on me(Himchan & Jongup from B.A.P. : No, no, no, no Mercy!). So did Chiu Sakura and Lee Kimmy. They were practically Hyorin's sidekicks from primary school all the way up to now. They joined in on my pain too. 

"Park? Park Kaori? Is that you?!" Hyorin said. "I d-don't know y-you. M-minahe..." I lied. "No. That is you, you monster. I'd recognize those demon eyes any day." She sneered. "You know, I can't believe you even lasted this long" Sakura said. "Yeah, I mean, I personally thought you'd get burned at the stake!" Kimmy threw in. I have a feeling that I'm going to dislike this academy now. 

"Girls, I have an idea." Hyorin said. "Let's beat her up so that she can remember how it feels like." she said with a graceful smile. "Ohhh!!! Sounds like fun!!!" said Sakura and Kimmy who were having a squealing spree. Since it was only about 6:30, almost everyone was still asleep and couldn't hear what they were doing. "Begin." and with that one word escaping Hyorin's mouth, a fist went flying into mine. 

"Kimmy! Don't aim for her teeth! We don't want to get caught, now do we?" Hyorin hissed to her. "Tch, whatever. You know she deserves it. I mean, haha, look at her!" Kimmy said as she pointed at me. Ouch. That still hurts, yanno?  *sigh* Just endure the pain, Kaori. Endure it. After that quick chat, Sakura planted some hardcore punches on my stomach and kicked at my hips repeatedly. How am I going to cover those up?! 

5 minutes later-


"Okay, girls, enough". Hyorin demanded. The little witch then came over and slapped me five times and kicked me to the ground. At this point, I was coughing out blood, scratched were everywhere, it was painful to move, my face stings, but through all this...Not once I shed a tear. I'm never going to give into the pain. I'm not going to let her see me suffer. 

"Ha! SEE! SHE'S HURT, YET SHE'S NOT EVEN SHOWING ANY EMOTION! I told you guys she sold her soul to the devil. Ha! She probably wants those hideous eyes of hers too, ya know? To complete her look?" Hyorin spat. "Mhm" Sakura and Kimmy hummed in agreement. "Also, If you ever happen to run into a group of handsome boys named EXO, stay away or you'll be sorry". she said in a menacing tone. 

Psh, too late you witch with a B. I've already met them. I won't just back away because you told me to. 

"Y-yes, of course" I said tired of putting up with her bullcrap. "Good, you monster. They'd cry or scream just by seeing your face anyways because it's just so damn ugly." She snickered with Kimmy and Sakura following her. As soon as they left, I thought to myself, I don't have time for this. I'm going to be late for my first class! But...It can't be helped. 

Where on Earth is Room 35? I can't even find my own class! I looked left then right and to my surprise, I found what I was looking for and hurriedly dashed inside to find a large room with students singing, tuning instruments, writing down last minute music notes and some fake crying for some play probably. 

"Ms. Park?" A voice asked. I quickly turned around and spotted a man with wire rimmed glasses and a little stubble on his chin. "I am Mr. Kwan and I will be your advisory teacher. Please stand at the front." I quickly did as I was told and Mr. Kwan cleared his throat for attention. "Everyone! This is Park Kaori! Our newest student." Heads me. "Ms. Park, please introduce yourself." Here goes nothing.

"A-annyonghaseyo. My n-name is Park K-kaori. I h-hope we all g-get along." I said as I dd a 90 degrees bow of respect. Then I heard them. The whispers. "How did she get in?" "She looks so poor, man. She doesn't even look pretty." "Omo! She's so ugly!" "She's Satan's daughter! I mean, look at those creepy eyes!"

"Tch. A commoner. Disgusting." "Aish! Now we have more useless people in this school". The comments went on and on. Don't cry, Kaori! Stay strong! Fighting! Oh wait! I don't have any homework to do...Well, might as well get some more information on EXO. I have nothing to do anyway.

I went to a quiet and dark corner where no one would see me and secretively got out my phone and stared to learn more about EXO. 

15 Minutes Later-

"Eodideun cheongugilteni..." I was at the end of their teasers video. Wow! Their teasers are amazing! I can't believe that they aren't well known yet in Korea. 

Ringgg!

"There's the bell. You are all excused. Hurry to your next class." Mr. Kwan said instructively. As all the students were packing and cramming papers in their bags, people have managed to shove me and forcefully bump me on the shoulder and one of the girls even said to me quietly, "Welcome to Hell, you demon". 

Jinjja? First I meet the person that's tortured me during school, but now also my classes have started to do this to me too. Aish! Just go to singing class, Kaori. As soon as I got there, the whispers started again once Ms. Choi told me to introduce myself. 

It was basically the same for every class, but when I got to lunch, it got increasingly worse. People were pointing, some glared, some looked ready to kill and the cafeteria got 10 times louder than what is would usually sound like. I got sick of the glares and names, so I ran into an empty room.

However, when I walked in, I found to my pleasant surprise an abandoned music room. However, it was in a terrible condition. But, I kinda liked it. Violin strings on the floor, guitars and cellos covered in a film of dust, cobwebs in and on empty cases that were stood up and stacked against walls with peeling wallpaper, bronze colored trumpets on rusty chairs, the air had a musty tinge to it, music sheets littering the floor, ancient chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and lastly, a, what looks like, a piano covered by a velvet curtain that once covered one of the dusty windows.

I walked over carefully and quickly remove the curtain causing dust to fly everywhere like pixie dust. Haha, this reminds me of Peter Pan. As he  once said, "All you need is faith and trust and a little pixie dust!" Ah, Peter Pan...Peter Pan...Peter Pan? Oh! That's right! 

I dropped the curtain and sat on the old stool the piano provided and started to play the fragile keys.

 nalgeun ilgijang meonjireul teoreonae mundeuk pyeolchin got geu seoken haemalgke

naega isseo ahjik neon geudaero yeogi namahisseo
itgo ji naetdeon geurimee tteoolla jakeun tteollimee nae mome saemsosah
jom seogeulpeukin hae geuttaero doragal su eobneun ge

neol chajahganda chueokee bonaen tingkeobel ddaranaseodeon Neverland
geu goseh naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
nan yeongwonhan neoeui piteopaen geu siganeh meomchun ne namja
seotuljima neomu saranghaesseodeon naeui neoege danyeoga

neol manhi goerobhyeotdeon jitgujeun akdang modu mullicheojun gieokee saengsaenghae
geu sunganbuteo neoeui mameul eodgo nanun kiseukkaji
nae mameun hangsang gureum tago naratji
neoneun wendi sinderellaboda yeppeotji
gaseum ddwige mandeun dan han saram neol neukkinikka du nunee bitna

neol chajahganda chueokee bonaen tingkeobel ddaranaseodeon Neverland
geu goseh naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
nan yeongwonhan neoeui piteopaen geu siganeh meomchun ne namja
seotuljima neomu saranghaesseodeon naeui neoege danyeoga

Ringgg!

I know it's bad...But forget school. They're not even giving us homework yet so might as well skip...Aish! I'm running away from my problems now...Whatever, I still have this piano. I erase school from my thoughts and I immerse myself into playing piano version EXO songs. I then see a light coming from my bag with a slight vibrate. Who's texting me? How'd they even know my number?

I grab my phone out my bag and see to my surprise that "My Cute Little Prince" was texting me. 

My Cute Little Prince: Hey Kaori! <3 This is Luhan! Where are you? You have English class right now, right? If so, I'm in your class :) But I don't see you anywhere :( I'm worried. Please tell me where you are~

I instantly felt guilty for ditching. I totally forgot that some of the members were in my classes. First period, I had Kai, but he was sleeping like a log. Second period was Chen and Lay but they were listening to music on full blast with their hoods on covering their eyes in the back of the class. 

Kaori: Yes, I have that class. But, I'll meet you at your dorm after school, okay?

I texted back hoping he'd not notice the change of subject. I felt vibration and checked my phone.

My Cute Little Prince: Okay! See you then :D Can't wait~

I'm safe! For now...I then felt my hands feel really sore. I took a glance to see that there were little red marks all around my hands and that they were slightly bleeding. It can't be helped. Might as well look up some more EXO stuff while my hands feel bad. I don't have to do much typing. 

2 Hours Later-


All you could hear in the abandoned room was the squeaking and stomping of converse against tile floor, fast, deep breathing, and EXO's "History" softly playing from the phone. 

_________________________

Luhan's P.O.V.

Ahhhhh!!! Where was she! The other members and I can't even find her! P.E. was canceled because it was raining too hard and that we'd possibly get sick. "Hyung! I found her!" Sehun's voice said. I rushed to where he was and found all the members in a corridor. 

Kaori was walking out a door and I was about to run to her when a light grip held me back. Suho. "Luhan. We have to see what she's doing first. You'll never know what she's been doing out of class." He had a point. "He's right. Wait first okay? Mei mei's already shy as she is." Kris said. Wow. They're good leaders. Way to go Umma and Appa! :) 


We quietly followed her out to the black top and saw her removing her blazer and blouse to reveal a black wife beater and...Bruises and scratches? What?! "You guys, keep watching. She's not stripping, I know for sure. That's not like her. It's something else." Kyungsoo complied.

Although we felt like we were violating her with our eyes, we did what he said anyways. Kyungsoo seemed hesitant as well. She pulled out her phone from her bag and said to herself, "Okay! Self training starts now! This will also help me to memorize a song of theirs. I'd love to know them more..."

Know who more? Self train? Isn't that what the classes were here for? I'm sure the guys were on the same page as I was. A familiar song played on full blast. Machine? She went out in the rain as the song played. She started to dance and sing along.

 Jjilleodo pihanbangul annaoldeut
Wanbyeokhan areumdaum kkumgateun hwanggeumbiyul
 Geunyeoui singgeureon meoritgyeol
Daeriseok gateun pibugyeol chohyeonsiljeogingeol woo~

 Geunyeoneun inhyeongi aninji sum swigineun haneun geonji
Aldeut maldeut chagaun misoreul jieumyeo

 Moksorin inneunji simjangi ttwineun saramiran geol
Dojeohi mideul su eobseo bwabwa

Neon machi chagaun machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Kalgachi areumdaun yeosin
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

 

Ah! Yeah!

 Amuri chyeodabwado moreugenneun
Jamgyeojin geunyeo maeum cheoljeohan boanjigu
Yamujin ppalgansaek immaedo
Yurial gateun nunbitto hinteureul juji anha woo~

 Geunyeoneun mwol saenggakhaneunji gakkeum ulgineun haneunji
Aldeut maldeut chagaun misoreul jieumyeo

 Gamjeongeun inneunji sarangeul haneun saramiran geol
Dojeohi mideul su eobseo bwabwa

Neon machi chagaun machine

Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Kalgachi areumdaun yeosin
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

(hey hey)
kkok aranaegesseo
(hey hey) yeah, you know
 Eoryeoun amho geollin geunyeo mam
Amudo pulji motage jamgin bang yeah
 Gutge dachin mameul haeking haeking gotta get to her heart

 Yeah ijeneun kkaeeona
Wanbyeokhan areumdaum
 Woo ijeneun kkaeeona
Geunyeol utge hal nal jikyeo bwabwa

Neon machi chagaun machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Kalgachi areumdaun yeosin
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

EXO's P.O.V.:

All: OMO! Her dancing is amazing! And her voice! Don't even get us started!

Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Xiumin: My dongsaeng/mei mei is growing up! TT^TT

Suho and Kris: That's my daughter right there! We're so proud! ;^;  

All: WAIT! SHE'S SOAKED OMO! SHE MIGHT GET SICK! 

The music stopped and then played another song. "My Lady" blasted out through the rain and her body swayed to the beat, her hands moved along with her body and her voice resonated throughout the air. She precisely followed the dance moves from the tiny screen and moved as if someone was controling her. She just looked that good. 

"Jekkuman harmon-" She was interrupted by her phone vibrating. She rushed to it and yelled out, "Oh gosh! Luhan! I forgot about going to the dorm! B-but..." she slumped down on the bench. "My...My cuts and bruises...". She sighed and drained her hair while shoving her blazer on grabbing her stuff getting ready to run. "Okay! Let's get there before her!" I said. 

_________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed reading! Please sub and or comment. The picture in part of Kai's teaser of "My Lady" and it was in their "XOXO" album. It was also the first teaser they've made! Kamsamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! Wo ai ni! I love you! <3