Unknown Feelings and a...Guest

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

Kaori's P.O.V. :

Aish, jinjja?! Out of all the things I have to be late to, why does it have to be when a cute K-Pop idol invites me over? I was now a couple feet away from the dorm when I heard shuffling coming from EXO-K's dorm. I let my breathing come down before knocking on the door. I heard even more shuffling and hurried footsteps. Strange... The door then opened to reveal a smiling Baekhyun. "Annyong, Kaori! What brings you over today?" Baekhyun says politely.

"W-well, Luhan invited me o-over. Is it o-okay if I c-come in?" I ask shivering and unsure. "Of course! You're welcome anytime!" He cheerfully exclaims unblocking the doorway and ushering me inside to sit on the couch. "Luhan hyung! Our dongsaeng's calling youuu~" He sungsonged. A door opened and Luhan emerged from inside. "Kaori! You made it! So, how was the Academy for you?" He questioned. "W-well, it was..." Come on Kaori, think! "It was o-okay, I guess." I lamely replied.

"I see. So, what's got you down? Also, are you cold? You're shivering and wet, oh you poor thing. Here, ge's got youuu!" Luhan cooed. The sudden poundings of feet could be heard and Chanyeol comes over and pushed Luhan out of the way in order to give Kaori a bear hug. "It's okay Kaori. Your real oppa's here now. " Chanyeol said protectively. "O-oppa..." I trailed. "Yes, Kaori?" Chanyeol said smugly while looking in Luhan's direction.

"It's so w-warm..." I yawned and couldn't help but snuggle deeper into the warmth that I never received. "That's good. I heard you were cold. Don't worry. I'm here now. Your big brother's here..." Chanyeol said with a kind tone.

Luhan's P.O.V. :

What am I feeling? Every time anyone approaches her...I want to be that person. I want to be Chanyeol so I can hold her tight. I want to be like Sehun and take her out to bubble tea and do aegyo for her. I want to be like Kai and Lay when dancing in front of her. I want to be like D.O. and cook delicious food for her. I want to be like Baekhyun so I can be her light.

I want to be like Kris and Suho and protect her. I want to be like Xiumin and eat in comfortable silence with her, giving her secret glances to see if she's enjoying her meal. I want to be like Chen so I can make her laugh, even if it's just a little bit. I want to be like Tao and show off some wushu moves to her. Why am I feeling this? Am I sick? In that case, I hope I get better soon...

"Yah! Luhan hyung!" A voice separates me from my thoughts. "Hyung. Is something wrong? You've been sitting there looking at Chanyeol like you were going to skin him alive. It was really creepy." Baekhyun informed.

"Aniyo! (No!) Everything's fine." I told the eye-lined puppy boy. "Wait, where's everyone else?" "Oh they're inside the kitchen eating. D.O. made kimbap and Chen ordered galbi. I wanted to talk to Chanyeol so I went out here." He smiled and then continued, "But I see he's enjoying his nap. So, did you ask her about the bruises?" I nearly forgot!

"I nearly forgot to, Baek! Thanks for reminding me. I'll just ask when I have the chance. But, I have a feeling she won't give in easily." Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. She seems like she's not one to voice out her feelings."

Are people hurting her at school? Is she okay? Does she hurt until now? My questions went unanswered. I simply sighed and left the room with Baekhyun. "Come on, Baek. We should leave them be." I dejectedly said. 

Kaori's P.O.V. :

Snoring. People. Light snoring and chatter is the first thing I hear when I wake up. Funny. I can't move. Why? Why's it so warm? I quickly recall my last moments awake and I remember when I fell asleep in someone's arms. "Hnnggg...Baek..My chicken..Not yours..."

I'd recognize that deep, rumbling voice anywhere. "Oh, Kaori, you're awake?" "O-oppa, let me go. I think I've g-gotten your c-clothes wet..." My thoughts were confirmed when I saw that the front of his black hoodie and black jeans were slightly damp. "Omo...Mianhe, o-oppa..."

Really, Kaori? You sleep with a y K-Pop star an- HOLD UP! NONONONONONONONO. NU. I DID NOT JUST CALL THIS GUY Y. Nope, Kaori, you're not falling for this dude who calls you his little sister. Nope. Get those thought out, please, Kaori. Pull yourself together! You're ugly...Like those girls, Chanyeol'll end up hating you too...

"Hahaha, oh my god, you're so funny, dongsaeng! It's no big deal really." He starts to peel his hoodie off and walk towards me who's standing there choking on my words. He then puts his ginormous hoodie on me, it reaching to my thighs. "You know what? You can keep the hoodie. If I look at it, it'll remind me of you too much. I shouldn't be distracted by my pretty little sister." Chanyeol jokes. P-Pretty? Who's Pretty?! If anything...YOU GUYS ARE PRETTIER THAN ME!

"I'm, I'm n-not pretty..." I weakly protested. "Yeah, hyung, Strawberry's right. She's not pretty." a husky voice barges in. Sehun's head peeks in from behind the door and walks over to where we are. "She's beautiful. Pretty is such a weak word to describe her beauty." he says with a smile. "Oho, you're right, Maknae! I can agree with you on that one." Chanyeol replies with a bright smile. 

Well...It looks like I failed on being cold to others. Well, at least, these people. Kind. Honest. Caring. Loving. Funny. Smart. Strong. Talented. Good looking. Trustworthy. Charming. Lovely. Unique.  Heck, they're WuYiFantastic. They're the best I could possibly ask for. Others are mean. Ignorant. Greedy. Selfish. Boastful. Careless. (A/N: Careless, Careless. Shoot Anonymous, Anonymous. Heartless, Mindless, no one who care about me!) Self centered. Unreliable. And down right judgemental. At least to me...I've always been one to fall into traps and have no one to help me out, but now that I have EXO...I know I can count on them. 

"Hmph, I'm just too smar-" Ding! The doorbell inturrupts Sehun's words. Ding! Ding! "Annyeonggg?!? Kyungieee!!!" Shrill. Annoying. Irritating. Those are the words I'd use to describe that voice, and unfortunately, that voice belongs to a deadly human being. "Jab-a! Naega ganda! (Hold up! I'm coming!)" Kyungsoo's voice replied from the kitchen. The sound of the doorbell finally stoped as he responded and he rushed to open the door for the person about to enter. 

He pulled the door open and all I could hear was Kyungsoo talkign to an unknown figure. "Annyeong! So, how're you doing, ...

___________________________________________________________

Hehe, cliff hangers. I love them so, but irritates the fudge balls outta me. I hope you enjoyed reading! Please sub and or comment! Kamsamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! Wo ai ni! I love you! <3