Kaori Park

That Girl (An EXO fanfic)

H-Hello. My name is K-kaori Park. I am 17 years old and I've just got out of High school. I skipped a g-grade if y-you were wondering. I-I'm not the most social type. I don't really t-talk to people. I don't know w-why, but people just stay a-away from me. My favorite color's d-dark purple.

It seems that when I t-talk, I stutter at least o-once. I-I like to sing a-and dance too. I h-hope ot get a job doing things I l-like. M-my hobbies are playing t-the piano, playing the violin, d-dancing a-and singing. Me a-and my parents don't r-really get along. T-they tell me that I-I'm a bad girl a-and that I should just d-die. I get that a-a lot from the g-girls at my old school t-too.

I don't know w-why they  call m-me those mean names. I t-think it's because o-of my eyes. I h-have silver eyes t-that I'm born with. M-my parents keep telling me t-that Satan's c-cursed me to have s-silver eyes. I r-really like my eyes t-though. I t-think they're p-pretty...Who am I k-kidding?

I look h-horrible. M-maybe that's w-why my parents beat m-me all the time. My Dad p-punches me while m-my Mommy c-calls me names. Please, c-continue to r-read about my life. It's m-mean a lot t-to me if you d-did.