07

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV 

Today, we go to asusement park.We go with Bacon Oppa.Today he drive the car.usally the driver ahjussi who drive.Unni sit next to him and I sit at back.

"How many tine your unni make a fake promise to you, to bring you to loote world"He ask me whule unni just glared to him."13 times oppa, she promise from last 5 month to bring me."Bacon oppa giggle.

"Yah, stop bullying your unni.Anyway now you go."she stared to me hardly, because she sit at front."And you to stupid bacon!"unni hit his head.

 

Eunji POV 

Why, why, they bully me a lot.If i know this, i have to do my work.Thus why i hate Soo jun meet Baekhyun.

"If i don't want to stop , THE ONE WHO MAKE FAKE PROMISE"ha....Fake promise my as*hole.

"YAH, stop bullying me.And you are the one who make me have to be the fake promiser to krystal"

"Mwo?"now is the revenger."i have to work in your house until night.I have no time.In my off day, i have so many house work.And i have to go check up for my mom healt."i smirk.

He lose, no voice anymore.....HaHaHa~ Eunji is the winner.

 

Baekhyun pov

I drive silently after losing word from eunji.

We arrive at lotte world.Now, we are in the parking park.

They are two , stil sleeping.I think the jung sister is tired already.Krystal tired for listneting and Eunji for speaking to much.HaHaHa.

"Eunji, wake up"i whisper her.I wake her up first."Omma,i was tired."I shake her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter