Chapter 21

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

I just about to reach Baekhyun's house, until suddenly i bump with chanyeol. "Chanyeol-a!! Where are you going?" I ask and came near him. "Oh, hello....Baekhyun have something to task me...He need the wedding hall, so now i gonna go and chek the wedding hall .."he said. I nod my head and suddenly a idea comeup. "Ah, chanyeol-a do you to drink with me? I don't have someone to drink with...."I said while putting my puppy eyes. 

"Okay..i'll pick you at your home, just call when you are ready" he said while smiling to me. "Bye, chanyeol... my forever bestie~~" i said while you walking away and waving my hand to him. 

Chanyeol POV 

I just can see she walk away while waving her hand to me....

' forever bestie' i hope i can be more then that , More that friend....

But , you just see me as a friend. From the first time you see me....

 

Baekhyun POV

"Why you call me?" She said while sitting in the coach, in my bedroom. "From today, stop being my personal maid, I make sure the maid in this house would never told the press about this. It must be hard for you this day.... you even disgust yourself. I'm sorry for everything, if just I never-"before I can continue she cut my word first.

"Yah...don't apologies to me like that. I look so pity full you know. You didn't do anything wrong....it's just accident." She said while weakly smilling at me and patting my shoulder. "Gomawoyo , eunji-a.." I said while look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter