02

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

"HAI....Bomi.Why you came this morning"She sit beside me."No.I just want to have breakfast with you.Problem? Today i diddn't cook for breakfast."She smile at me and i smile back.

Oh hello.Let's through introduction first.My name is Byun Baekhyun.I'm a heirs of Byun's Royal Hotel.And i'm good looking guy.If you meet with me you will fall for me, do you?The one who sit beside me was Bomi, my childhood friend.She was a model.And the one who stand beside me is Jung Eunji, you can call her Busan Ahjumma.She is really cute went you ...don't you agree?

"Can i got my plates,forks,spoon?"she ask eunji jsut like her master.No way i was eunji master.....

"Bomi it actually my plate, forks, and spoon"i use my poker faces.She just laugh.Eunji now was at kitchen taking those thing that bomi need."Ok.....Mr.Byun"She tease me, how dare.

"Here your things miss"Eunji put those thing tidy."Thanks...Emm...ahgassi, can you go away i want to be with baekhyun.Just two of us."No i want to make eunji suffer for standing up.Why you destroy my plan bomi-a."Oh...I excused.I want to tidy up Baekhyun's Bedroom first."She bows infront of us.

"OK BYE"bomi wave her hand to her in a plain faces/poker face.After that we have a chit-chat.

 

Eunji POV 

 

Ahhhh~ I already standing there for 56 minutes.You know, my feet feel die here.I sat first before doing my second suffer.Yes baekhyun room was really big (Baekhyun room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter