Soo Jung , is lost.....

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI POV 

After finish my work at baekhyun house, I'm ready to pick krystal from her day cared...

"Where are you going?" I look back and found baekhyun standing behind me. "Go home and pick soo jung at day care , why?" I ask lazyly. "Can I pick soojung together?" He ask while using his puppy eyes. "No!"I say to him . If he came, soo jung will stick with him and ask me to go with baekhyun and her to some where, and I will be ignored also losing my sleep time.... 

"Please, Please, Please, Please..."he say really annyoing. "Stop, okay-okay....You can came...."He has a winner smile, while I just look like a dead people. 

"Why don't we used my car?" I shook my head. "Hyerim-a~~~ let's just use my car, okay?"he say while using MY REAL name. "Shut Up!" I say a little bit angry to him. "I will stop, if you used my car?" Why is he so annyoing. "Okay-okay!" I say frustrated.... 

We arrived at krystal day cared. We came toward her class and found it's already empty and only found the teacher there.

"Ms.Lee, do you know where SooJung?"I ask to the teacher. "Ah, the kids where playing at the playground. But, I think all of them were already pick, so I just go straight to the class, to clean up....And, is this baekhyun, the bussnies man that is totally handspme and smart?" Say the teacher shyly to baekhyun and formal to me. "Yes, it's me..."say baekhyun akwardly. "Ah, I was your fan... you look cool at the news..." say the teacher once again. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter