09.The accident.

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV 

I start to place the fork and knife at the table.Suddenly i hear a voice from the girl.I have a good hearing, a sharp one.

"You know or not, yesterday a small girl , i think around 5 is going with Our head Maid and Baekhyun Oppa"So they are gossing me."With our baekhyun oppa?? How dare she."so, they call that bacon 'oppa'."perhaps, That little girl is our head maid and baekhyun oppa daugther.They married behind us."such nonsen gossip."No way, no want want the girl with smale small hip."What.....--", such a bit*h."Yah you three stop gossing around.Help me get the small plate..Hurry"They look scared.

"Yes."They three go to get the plate.

As usally i check all the menu....And there, bacon sit eating while i standing beside him.We talk a lot.

And as usally, he go to work, i tidy up his room, I check all the maid, Doing my work cleaning his all clothes with some of maid help.

 

Hour by hour pass.It already 11 P.M.I have some more work.I have to clean his libary, the libary got dust everywhere.

I just want to go home until......

"Leader, there a call from the bar."i confuse my self.Bar?? Impossible that my family go there.My sister just turn 6 next month, mom is sick, My appa is already pass away when i was at high school.

Only one that is possible, baekhyun is in trouble in the bar.

"Yes...Ah, ok.I will pick him.Yes, Thank you sir."I end the call.The call is from Park Chanyeol.He said that baekhyun is really drunk.He must to go home, He call me and said i have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter