05

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV 

"Let's have diner tonight?"should i accept?

"Till what time?"she giggle."until 8, ok?"

"Ok...i go there at 7 ok.See you there"Beforea i can end the call, she cut me first.

"Bring the girl at the party last time."She end the call.

Who? Bomi....But not only her at the party.There are Eunji and Many maids.Yes, The party was at my house.

Should i bring Eunji or Bomi? Because, only they who talk to ahjumma.

Ah...this is frustration.Don't think that first, work Baekhyun....

I was hungry~.Now was 6.Should i call bomi.I think eunji is busy at home.

"Yoboseyo"bomi pick my call."Bomi-a let's have dinner together, My ahjumma want to meet you"this is embarrasing, usually bomi is the one who ask me to have dinner.

"When......"her voice was full of spirit."At 7.....I will pick you at 6.30 ok.See U"i end the call.

Now i can't continue my work.My stomach feel die here.I pick my phone and call eunji.

"Yoboseyo..."is this krystal."Krystal-a this is your Handsome bacon oppa.Do you remember me?"she giggle."Ne, Handsome bacon oppa.Eunji unni say, I will go to your house tommorow"Her voice is so cute."Ne....Tommorow come to my house, ok princess.Where is Busan ahjumma, i want to talk to her."i hear she call her unni.

"Yoboseyo."Her voice is so sleepy."Yah, Busan ahjumma.Where my lunch box?"Yes, she always pack me lunch box.Hem, you think i like a little boy.But behind that there were a story.........And it's secret.

"Your lunch box.....Oh...Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter