Chapter 20

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV 

"Byun Baekhyun , the owner and the heirs of Byun royal hotel, is finally declare, he finally  getting married with the girl who is recently in scandal with him, Ms.Jung. They would get married this month. Let's watch the press conference of both of them."said the announcer at the news. 

Yes , they were hot this day. Finally they declared to get married, to save Byun Royal hotel, a few week ago after a urgent meeting in Baekhyun's office. Finally the stock of the hotel  became stable and finally goes fine, excapeted for this four people : Eunji, Baekhyun, Bomi, and Chanyeol. Eunji felt like a liars and traitor to her friend, Mina. Baekhyun felt so wrong to eunji, because of him, if he never kiss her when she drunk, if he didin't to pick krystal together, eunji would never through her hardship because of Mina.

Bomi felt, angry and gruged toward eunji. She think eunji , already stole him from her. And chanyeol felt, hopeless and sad that his frirsy love getting married, the one and only person he love since he is young.

---□□■□□---

Bomi POV 

I closed the channel and throw the remote. Why, that news always pop in the tv. That witch woman, I though after Mina death, I can grab baekhyun to my side.....But that ing woman. 

Just wait JUNG EUNJI , you would end like Mina, even worses. I'll surely make you feel the pain that I get now. You'll see what I'm going to do with you, you stupid little thing.

 

---□□□■□□□---

Eunji POV 

"I'm home!" I'm walk inside and found soojung and mom is sitting infront of the telvision , eating some food. "Why you sit in the floor mom! I get you some blanket okay..." I go and get blanket for my mom. " you two sit down here and I'll make you proper food okay." I pick the choco pie warps and throw it and make a proper food for them. 

These day , my life feel so different. I must where mask, cause peopel recognize me. Sometimes people where whispering to each other, taking my photo silently...... it's somehow tired some...is it because I'm going to marry Baekhyun? 

If I can choose , I would gladly choose to be his maid and has a normal life. But in the other hand I must help Baekhyun and his hotel, and if I marry him my mom and soojung lifes would be guaranteed. But in the other way I feel sorry for Mina.....

oh , I almost forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter