03

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji Pov

"BOMI AHGASSI"i scream right see that person.I see her closing her face with her hands.I try tp touch her, but she push my hand.

"Bomi!!! Are you ok?"baekhyun right away came to us."what are you doing to bomi, eunji"what i have to told to baekhyun."eeee.....eee..i-i.close your door room.And-"before i can finish my sentence , bomi cut it."She close the door and damange my beautiful face"Baekhyun start to laugh.

"Your face is ok..."baekhyun give a 'ok' sign to bomi and start not to laugh again."Bomi ahgassi, I'm Sorry....."i lend my hand toward her.She great my hand but, She push me.

I fell to floor right in my right hand.She pull me really hard.And my right hand is really hurt."Eunji are you ok!"Said baekhyun panic."I must go first good bye"said bomi and left us."I'm alright"actually it really hurt.

I try to move my hand."Aww"and end really hurt."Get up"He brought me to the nearest chair in his room."Are you ok....."i just nod and give a fake smile.He squatting in front of me and check my right hand."Is this hurt?"he press my right hand."appo!"yes it really hurt you know."Hyemi!! Please bring me one bag of ice"he order to one of the maid, yes the name is Hyemi."Ok master"the maid room to the kitchen.

"After this let's go to D.O"he said with a smile."gomawo bacon master"he just smile.Yes D.O is his personal doctor in his aunt hospital."This is your ice bag, master"hyemi gave the bag to baekhyun."Thankyou you may go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter