Day 7 : Am I Seeing Things ?

100 Days

Am I Seeing Things ?

I woke up, and another day has come.

Another sunset was seen from the window of my home. Wrong. It’s not from the window. From the TV. EXO Showtime episode 6 was being played there. And a sunset was seen.

Two days in a row, nope, three days in a row, I slept on the sofa without even knowing why I ended up there.

And today too, I woke up on the same position like yesterday and the day before.

But, today was kinda different. The moment I woke up, my body felt heavy and my head kept spinning. My feet has no energy, and my body temperature has gone up.

I tried to walk to my room to take my thermometer, but my feet just couldn’t walk an inch.

So I can only sit down on the sofa while holding my head.

I wish that my thermometer can just walk down and ended up in my hand, but that won’t happen. Even a child know that won’t happen.

I sat on the sofa for a long time, still didn’t know what’s happening to me.

I was really helpless.

Suddenly, I remembered something which I need to do today.

I tried to drag my no-energy-left feet towards the calendar. And as expected, my thought was right.

It’s Thursday. And today I must go to the game center and meet Kai there.

But, with my condition like this, it’s impossible for me to go there. Even if I went there with my bike, I’ll ended up in an accident.

I decided to tell Kai about this, but I didn’t have any home phone or cellphone.

I wanted to write a letter and send it to him, but that letter will arrive three or two days later. So, everything’s just impossible, unless I borrow someone’s cellphone and call Kai.

But still, I didn’t have his phone number, so it would be useless.

I tried to drag my feet once again and return to the sofa. And somehow, it seems like my feet has reached it limit.

It staggered the moment I tried to walk.

At the same time, my head started to hurt a lot more and my body’s energy was gone. Gone.

I fainted.

I remembered the doctor’s word about my illness the moment I was unconscious.

I hope you’ll watch yourself well, since you can faint anytime.

Am I not watching myself well, doc ? Is this my punishment ? Fainting ?

The only thing I remembered before I was unconscious was only the doctor’s word and a vague scream of a girl.

And then, the world turned pitch black.

 

“Are you okay, Chanyeol ?”

Another vague words came into my right ear, as I opened my eyes slowly.

“Are you okay ?”

The moment I opened my eyes, a face was seen right in front of me. A worried girl’s face.

“Are you okay ? Can you see me ? Can you talk ? Do you remember me ?”

Those questions wake me up completely. But I can’t budge a bit since my body felt really heavy.

“BSJ ?”, I asked.

“Nope. I’m Suzy”, she answered.

I thought to myself, am I just seeing things ?

I knew this was just my imagination which has gone completely crazy.

Right now, my imagination shows me a face of Suzy’s.

“Are you okay ?”, she asked once again.

This is totally like “Secret Garden”, the scene where Kim Joo Won hyung’s imagination can talk, but it wasn’t his imagination, but a real person.

But, my situation this time is different from “Secret Garden”, it’s totally my wild imagination that has gone overly crazy.

Ahjussi”, she called me, “This is your punishment for calling me BSJ”

I swear my imagination has gone completely crazy.

 “Call me Suzy the next time you meet me. Rest well, Park Chanyeol”, she said, as she smiled sweetly.

That was the sweetest smile I have ever seen, since I was small. But, unfortunately, it was just my imagination.

Can she smile sweetly like that at the reality ?

That was when my imagination ended and both of my eyelids started to close my eyes. I fell asleep.

I dreamed, an angel was coming towards me, reaching her hand towards me and smiled at me. The moment I gave my hand to her, she took my flying to the sky and crossing the sky bridge together, while chatting and laughing together. Just like what my Mom did to me before.

And then, the angel waved goodbye at me, and whispered to me.

“We’ll meet again someday”

 

“Are you awake ?”, Kai asked.

“Yeah, and I’m sorry I can’t go to the game center yesterday”, I replied as I tried to sit on the bed.

“Why are you still worried about that ? Your condition is what you need to worry about !”

“Okay. Thanks”

“You don’t need to thank me. Thank Suzy instead. She was the one who called me that you were having a fever, when she coincidentally came here to give you some of her home-made kimbap

“BSJ did ?”

“Who’s BSJ ?”

“That… Girl’s initial”

“Oh. Bae Su Ji. Yeah, she did. I’ll be going first. And next time, don’t make yourself worry about the game center.  Also don’t forget to thank her !”

The moment Kai left, I realized that this wasn’t where I fainted. I realized that time, Suzy has brought me here.

“So that wasn’t my imagination after all”

Although it wasn’t supposed to be my first spring day, but the first spring has come to me. 

 

NOTES :

Hi !!! I'm sorry for the long update. 

I'm still working for 100 Days, but I'll be making some other stories as well, so please wait for a while. 

I thought about 100 Days when I remembered some of the people who have lost their family members. 

That time, I thought, "If I was the one who were given the chance to live for 100 days, what would I do ?"

So that's why, I started to make 100 Days. And I hoped you like it. Although I, myself knew this story wasn't too interesting like the other ones. 

That's all for now. And before that I have one question,

"If you suffered from an illness and you were given 100 days to live, what would you do ?", please comment the answer below.

For my answer, I have already told you in this story. The story was my answer. 

Okay, well, thank you for subscribing and commenting, it makes me really happy ^^ !!!