Day 13 : Home Sweet Home

100 Days

Day 13

Home Sweet Home

Getting discharged from the hospital made me feel better. Smelling the usual scent of my home, and looking at the usual scenery inside my home. Although it was not really neat, I think this is the most comfortable home I ever had.

Home sweet home.

In the morning, it’s not the hospital scent anymore. But it was my usual home’s scent.

It’s not the hospital breakfast. But it’s my home sweet home’s breakfast.

And I liked it.

I took out my toast that I just made, and bite it with my white teeth as my hands were busy preparing hot tea for my breakfast.

The TV was on, and Running Man variety show was playing. It’s the safari episode, where Lee Kwang Soo was kissing the giraffe.

It almost made me lost my appetite.

I closed my eyes, until they finish their giraffe kiss. Well, you can say that I react the same as Ji Hyo noona, when she saw Kwang Soo hyung did something like this.

When they finished, I quickly bite my toast so that I won’t lose my appetite.

My eyes blinked for some times, trying to forget the giraffe kiss. Although it was funny, it’s pretty weird. But well, the both of them are giraffes anyways.

I continued my somehow luxurious breakfast and drank my hot tea. My stomach was full, like it didn’t have any storage left for other foods to come in.

I continued to focus on the TV, crossed my arms together and fold my feet. Acting like a bad boy style, when actually this is my habit, my favorite one, when I was home.

I picked my cow-clothed Rilakkuma which was put on the sofa and held it tightly on to my chest. I really liked this doll. It’s somehow cute, and made me amazed by its cuteness.

I rest my head on top of Rilakkuma’s head, and I slowly going to the dreamland as my eyelids get heavier and heavier.

I started to sleep and snore louder and louder. Didn’t think I would snore, but that’s just the fact.

 

“He’s a sleepyhead”

“No, he isn’t. You are”

“What ?!”

I woke up, and the whole house was in chaos. A girl was shouting at another boy and the boy was grinning widely as he teased the girl. My ears hurt because of their loud voices.

I took my Rilakkuma and placed it on top of my ear, shutting my eyes tightly.

“Park Chanyeol, are you awake ?”

Ah… She destroyed my sleep.

I turned my head and puts down my Rilakkuma on the floor. Yawned.

“What are you doing here ?”, I asked, covering my big mouth with my palm.

“You’re back from the hospital, so, we decided to visit you”, a girl named Suzy answered.

I stood up straightly and looked around my surroundings. I saw Kai, cooking in the kitchen. My eyes widened the moment I saw my horrible kitchen.

Everything was a mess.

I quickly stood up and walked towards the messy kitchen. Sauce and eggs skin were everywhere, the carpet was stained with ketchup, while the oven was covered with black dust.

I gasped.

I turned my head towards Suzy, and she avoided my gaze. She hums a song, while I was trying to find someone to explain this messy situation.

I turned my head again, this time it’s towards Kai. And Kai, avoided me. He pretended to focus on making something, when there wasn’t even something.

“Do you two care to explain this situation ?”, I asked.

The both of them looked at each other, as they lifted their shoulders up and shook their head. I sighed. Turning my head towards the kitchen counter, and looking back at the both of them.

“Clean”, I said, taking a broom from my right side and a mop from my left side. And shoved it to them.

So, we ended up cleaning the whole kitchen. Suzy only cleaned the place where I’ve cleaned while Kai didn’t move a bit. He only cleaned the exact same spot from the start until now. And his mind seems blank.

Seriously, the both of them didn’t help even a little.

I wasn’t being selfish but, I was the only one who worked hard for one hour while the both of them didn’t do anything and Kai… He was out of his mind. Blank, like Ji Hyo noona.

“Can you two do this properly ?’, I finally opened my mouth in frustration.

The both of them grinned and nodded.

“Then, Bae Su Ji and Kim Jongin. Properly clean the kitchen”, I said.

I shoved the broom and the mop once again to them. And, did they clean properly ?

No.

They did it like what they did before. And once again, it didn’t help me, even a bit.

I finally decided to clean it all myself, despite their annoying activities that they repeated for several times even though I already told them to do it properly.

I let out a sigh, and started to clean the kitchen again.

 

“Finished. At last”

I wiped my sweating forehead with my hand, and laid my left arm on top of the broom’s stick.

My eyes glanced towards the two kids that were busy watching TV as they laughed while holding their tummy.

Suzy caught my glance. She gave me a big grin, asking, “Have you finished already ?”

Kai turned at me the moment Suzy finished her question.

“You’re finished ? Where’s our food ?”, he asked.

Their questions are just too frustrating. Even though I was supposed to be a calm person. But, even that kind of person has an anger meter, which can explode at any time.

“You guys”, I said, “Help me once, can’t you ?”

Suzy and Kai both looked at each other and turned their heads towards me. The both of them shook their heads and continued to focus on the TV.

This is just unbelievable.

I need to do everything all by myself. Again.

I walked towards the kitchen, prepared the cooking utensils, wrapping my body in an apron and started to cook.

 

“Do you need a helping hand ?”, Suzy asked, leaning her head to look at what I was doing.

“I really, really, really do”, I replied.

“Then what should I do ?”

“Just try to find something helpful”

“Okay”

Suzy wrapped herself in a pink apron and tied her hair into a horsetail style.

At first, she only glanced at me while trying to find something to do. And since I was too busy mixing the eggs, I didn’t notice that Suzy was about to fall asleep waiting I’m done. So, I told her to mix the eggs while I fry the rice.

“Hey !”, Kai called from across the house.

Me and Suzy both turned at the same time and looked at Kai. Kai gave us a big grin.

“You two look like a husband and wife”, he said with a big grin on his face.

Suzy looked at me and I did the same. When our eyes met, I quickly turned my head against hers. ‘Cause my face is all red, because of what Kai said.

I glanced a bit towards Suzy. My eyes widened the moment I saw her. She was the same as me. Her face was as red as an apple, because she was flustered.

I giggled. Even Suzy has those kinds of reactions.

“What are you laughing about ?”, she asked.

“Nothing”, I said, flustered, when knowing she knew I was laughing secretly.

“Eh, by the way, what to do with this eggs ?”, she asked.

“Just put it there”

“Okay”

Suzy walked towards the corner that I pointed to. But the time I glanced at her, she was screaming, and was about to fall down to the ground.

I quickly reached my hands towards her and slide down from my place.

Then, what I heard was only a sound of clanging and bumps.

When I opened my eyes, I heard Kai’s voice asking, “You guys okay ?”.

I was about to answer. But then, Kai cuts my sentence, saying, “Oops. It seems that I have been interfering something. I’ll leave now”

What ? Interfering ? Just what is he referring to ?

“Ouch”

A painful sound can be heard on top of me. Wondering what it was, I turned my head straightly and saw a brown silky hair was surrounding my shoulders and… IT MOVED !!!

My eyes widened, as the hair started to move more and more. I closed my eyes, hoping that it wasn’t a hairy monster that slept on top of me.

“Ouchy”

It’s not a hairy monster, nor a monster. It’s a human being. And it’s not just a normal human being. IT WAS SUZY !!!

My eyes widened the moment I saw her face. And she saw mine.

The both of us stared at each other’s eyes for some times, and our faces became red as we turned our head against each other.

Suzy stood up and quickly patted her knees, while I sat up, still not knowing what to do.

“I-I’m sorry”, she said.

“I-It’s fine”, I replied, covering my face with my hand.

I stood up. My pair of eyes were still looking at Suzy. My whole body that felt her touch was hot, as if it was stung by a bee. While my heart was beating like a racing car.

That night, we had our dinner. But Suzy and I didn’t say a word to each other. When we caught each other’s eyes, we would have turned away and our face will become red. And the situation was totally awkward that Kai can’t even stand it.

When it was time for bed, Suzy’s face kept appearing on my mind. I tried to get rid of her face for several times, but she can just easily came back.

Also, I kept hearing my loud heartbeat that echoed throughout the room. It goes thump, thump, thump. And when it goes that way, my whole body trembles. Somehow like a phone when a message came in.

I felt that I can’t sleep tonight because of her. Because I kept thinking about her. And she always came back, even in my dreams.

What is this feelings ?

It’s still a mystery.

 

 

NOTES :

Hello !!! Sorry for the long update ><

I have some troubles with the wi-fi recently so I can't post the continuation of the story. I'm terribly sorry. 

And by the way, today's Yoo Jae Suk's birthday !!! Yay !!! Happy birthday Nation MC, grasshopper and Yoo Hyuk !!! Hope you'll always be the best of course. 

Yoo Jae Suk jjang !!!

cr. : google.com

 

Question : What's your ideal type according to K-Pop idol ?

For me, I choose, Chanyeol. 'Cause he's good at music and he's cheerful. I quite like the cheerful kind of person. And, he can cook. 

That's all for now. Thank you !!!