Chapter XII

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A-Ahh.. O-Oppa.. This is... M-Minseok. M-My friend." Eungi said and Minseok bowed. Eungi was suspicious. But Gikwang nodded before everyone sat at the couch, watching T.V.

"I thought you won't be back until next month Hyung." Gikwang said and Joon nodded.  "There was a problem with the comapny. So they sent me home first. But i'll be back in a couple of days." Joon said.

They chatted while watching a movie. Gikwang watched Eungi laugh with Joon and Minseok and felt a tingling jealousy inside him. Why can't she laugh like that with him? When did they even get so close? Ah right. When i was away. Great.

Gikwang sighed and Wonwoo looked at him. "Hyung are you okay?" He asked and Gikwang nodded. "I'll go get some snacks for us. Minseok, come with me." She said and they went to the kitchen.

"Yah!" Eungi half shouted and half whispered making Minseok jump back. "Why did he saw you?!" "Well i'm sorry! I forgot i was still visible!" Minseok said and huffed. "What am i gonna do! What if he recognise you?!" "I don't know! Then just tell them i was your imaginary friend!"

Eungi slapped his arm and he winced. "Are you crazy?! I can't go there and tell them "Oh hey oppa, this is Minseok my imaginary friend that lived in my closet!"" "Wow. Thanks for the sarcasm! I appreciate it!" Minseok huffed again and crossed his arms on his chest.

Eungi huffed back and went to the Fridge to get a bowl of strawberry. They returned to the couch and pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter