From Now On, You're Mine

Ephemeral
Ravi POV~
 
"I... I'm so sorry, Jaehwan... I shouldn't have done that." Ravi panicked and stepped away from the shrieking Ken quickly. He hadn't been thinking. He just couldn't stop himself.
 
"WONSHIK!" Ken screetched and tackled him to the floor, pressing their lips together messily. Ravi was stunned for a moment. The fall had knocked him breathless and it was hard to get air with Ken's face all over his.
 
"J-Jaehwan?" Ravi finally inquired when Ken stopped molesting his lips for a moment. "I'm confused..."
 
"I love you too." Ken smiled and snuggled against Ravi. Ravi blushed and sighed in relief, wrapping his arms around his crush.
 
"Hey. If you're murdering the idiot you better let me help!" Hongbin yelled at them from the living room, misinterpreting the excited cries. Ken started giggling.
 
"If he's murdering him he's probably using his ." Hyuk joked, winning a disgusted groan from his boyfriend. Ravi blushed more as Ken threw a pillow at the door.
 
"Don't worry you guys! If we do that it'll be on your bed! I'll rub my on Hongbin's pillow!" Ken yelled and started giggling even more as Hongbin started cursing at him.
 
"Don't encourage them, Jaehwan." Ravi smiled and started kissing Ken again. Ken loved him. Ken. This Ken. Loved him. Ravi. He still couldn't believe it.
 
Leo POV~
 
He ignored the high pitch wails from Ravi and Ken's room. All that mattered was N. His N. Whom was currently curled in a ball, facing the wall and ignoring him. Leo couldn't stand it. He hated that he hurt his lover again.
 
"Hakyeon..." He reached out to touch N's shoulder and the redhead turned to smack him, getting up to prepare to leave the room. Leo flashed back to the night N got assaulted and fear filled his chest.
 
"Hakyeon, don't. Please." He grabbed the tan boy by the wrist and pulled him into his arms, kissing him urgently as he held onto him like his life depended on never losing contact with Hakyeon. He felt like it did. Like he would die if N left him again.
 
N POV~
 
His body tensed when Leo grabbed him but soon he relaxed. It took a moment for him to realize that Leo was shaking. It took a moment longer to notice that he was crying too.
 
"T-Taekwoon..." He looked up and wiped some tears from Leo's cheeks. "What's wrong?"
 
"Don't walk out on me." Leo whispered, resting his forehead on N's shoulder. "Not again. Wh-what if this time you don't come back?"
 
"Taekwoon..." N wrapped his arms around Leo's neck and pulled him into a gentle kiss. "I'm okay. I won't leave again. I'm sorry."
 
Leo POV~
 
Hearing N apologize to him was weird. None of this was his fault. Leo alone had to take the blame. He couldn't let N feel any guilt. He had to confess to the heartless way he had treated him before.
 
"No. Hakyeon I'm sorry. Wonshik and I should have taken into consideration how the two of you would have felt in the middle of this." Leo sighed and lead N to the bed, sitting him down next to him. "I should have thought about how I made you feel a long time ago. I always took you for granted. I always denied how close we were because of my parents. You and I always fought over it. I knew you were hurting. I knew every time I refused to say I loved you or that you were my boyfriend a little piece of your soul died. But I also knew that every time you walked away you'd come back... But... But last time you didn't plan to come back. And then you almost died. I don't deserve you, Hakyeon. I don't. Not even a little bit. I'm sorry... Hakyeon... I love you..."
 
"Taekwoon..." N watched him carefully. He looked like he was trying to process everything Leo just said. "What about your parents?"
 
"Screw them." Leo took out his phone. They weren't allowed to keep him from N anymore. He dialed the number. Nervousness felt like it may suffocate him but he refused to back out. The phone rang three times before his mother answered and Taekwoon told his parents that he was in love with Hakyeon. His mom cried, his dad cursed him. But N, beautiful N, kissed him and told him that he loved him. That he deserved better than his parents. Leo knew he was right. And nothing got better than N. N was his life and finally Leo was allowing himself to live it to the fullest.
 
N POV~
 
He was shocked when Leo called his parents and confessed. Leo looked so scared. N almost begged him not to do it. To just let everything go back to how Leo said vit was. Because N would rather be in pain than to see Leo so vulnerable and unhappy because of him.
 
But Leo made it through the phone call. And even though he looked hurt by his parents and their words he also looked relieved to finally come clean. N felt deep pride in Leo. He could tell this was the first time Leo had ever stood up to his parents and he had done so well at it.
 
He reassured Leo that he was loved and he didn't need people who couldn't accept him as himself. He reassured Leo that his heart belonged only to him. That their friends were their family. That N belonged to him forever. Finally Leo calmed down.
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo finally whispered as he snuggled against him on his bed, his lips against N's ear.
 
"Yeah?" N looked over his shoulder slightly at Leo.
 
"Thank you for staying." Leo kissed him, pulling N even closer. N couldun't help but blush.
 
"Taekwoon. I love you." N smiled and kissed Leo back. This was the happiest N has been in the few days of memory he had. He could only see it getting better from here.
 
Ravi POV~
 
"Wonshik, you're making me uncomfortable..." Ken poked at Ravi's forehead a few times. "Could you maybe snap out of creepy robot mode, please?"
 
"Sorry." Ravi shook his head. He had been silently watching Ken for the past 10 minutes. He just found it so hard to believe that this cute little weirdo loved him too. "Wait. How many robots have molested you? What kinds of things do you watch, Jaehwan?"
 
"Aish." Ken batted at Ravi's shoulder playfully. "What are you even talking about? You're not normal." Ravi laughed and kissed him. Jaehwan was an awkward weirdo but at least he was Ravi's awkward weirdo.