Shut Up

Ephemeral
N POV~
 
It took Hakyeon a while to sort out the whole situation. Leo had kissed Ken. But why? He couldn't believe he was so stupid. He was doing the same thing N and Ravi had been doing. Using jealousy to turn the tide toward what he wanted. Where N and Ravi had done begun it to help ease Ravi and Ken together, Leo's motives seemed a little more spiteful and painful.
 
Leo and Ravi were quiet all the rest of the day. Once Ken and N had dared to venture from their hiding places Ravi would sit and interact with N and Leo would force a terrified looking Ken to sit next to him and attempt couple-y things. N could tell the two were sizing up their competition. Neither was apparently smart enough to get that if each had something the other wanted it would be easier just to make a trade.
 
He was starting to wonder if Ken really was the idiot of the group. This whole show of testosterone was pretty ridiculous. Maybe Ken was only the third stupidest person in the apartment.
 
Hongbin and Hyuk had basically been enjoying the situation since it didn't directly involve them. N decided that those two were sickeningly cute together. He just wanted to shake them and tell them to knock their 'feeding each other and always cuddling' crap off. But he was happy for them. Jealousy was just leaving an ugly stain on Hakyeon's emotions.
 
N was not so happy about Ravi and Leo. Especially at that moment, considering Ravi was trying to force feed him chocolate pudding. Ken looked like he may choke to death thanks to Leo doing the same to him.
 
Leo POV~
 
Jaehwan was being uncooperative with Leo's request. All Leo wanted to do was piss Ravi off enough to leave N alone and start chasing after Ken again. Taekwoon just wanted Hakyeon and frankly, flirting with Ken was gross to him.
 
He held a spoon of pudding up to Ken and was met with nothing but a nervous stare. Taekwoon glared down the flaily man and Ken just shook his head so frantically Leo was a little shocked he didn't break his own neck. Leo growled and shoved the pudding in Ken's mouth.
 
Leo noticed Ravi give him a dirty look and feed N a bite, wiping some pudding off of Leo's redhead's pretty lips with his thumb. If only there weren't so many witnesses... Leo would probably drown Ravi... In a toilet... Full of pee... Leo's pee...
 
Ravi POV~
 
Watching Leo with Ken was really getting to Wonshik. He wanted to pull Leo away from his crush and kiss Ken until they had to part for air. But he had to protect his vulnerable friend from the doomed relationship he once had with the angst filled Taekwoon. Ravi hated that he was such a good friend.
 
Ravi noticed that N kept glancing at Leo with a sad look. He hated it. He hated that Hakyeon had a new chance to start over. A chance to live a life not full of heartbreak thanks to Leo. But Leo was too selfish to let N go, even if he always claimed he hated the redhead.
 
Ravi watch as Leo shoved the spoon halfway down Ken's throat. Ken coughed and gagged. A shriek escaped him and he slapped Leo, running into his bedroom. He was only in there half a second before he ran back out.
 
"You're a big hairy turd! Like a bear after winter!" He waied at Leo and then ran back into the room.
 
"Jaehwan!" Ravi got up and ran after him. Ken looked like he might cry. Ravi just hugged him. He held Ken close until he stopped shaking.
 
"Hey, Jaehwan..." Ravi rubbed Ken's back to further calm him down.
 
"Yeah?" He sighed. Ravi blushed when Ken rested his forehead on Ravi's shoulder.
 
"Why do you hate bears so much?" Ravi had a hard time holding back his laughter as Ken screamed and started smacking his shoulder in embarrassment.
 
N POV~
 
"Are you sure Ken doesn't have brain damage?" Hongbin questionef as he sat on Hyuk in his stabbed chair.
 
"Maybe he wouldn't be so special if you didn't always try to bash his brains in, baby." Hyuk laughed and kissed his boyfriend.
 
"Maybe I wouldn't do that if he wasn't always flailing around and breaking my stuff." Hongbin pouted. N stopped paying attention to the couple and looked at Leo. Leo wafs staring at Ken and Ravi's door.
 
N couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to be patient with their stupid game but he was sick of he and Ken being pawns. They had feelings damn it. And N's feelings really hurt. He thought he had been making progress with Leo but maybe he was wrong.
 
He watched Leo glaring at the door for another minute before getting up and storming to his room. He slammed the door and locked it. That jerk could sleep in the livingroom for all he cared.
 
Leo POV~
 
Leo jumped when he heard the door slam. He was so busy plotting the ways he could destroy Ravi he hadn't even noticed N get up. He wondered if he should go make sure he was okay.
 
Hyuk and Hongbin had begun to make out so Leo got up to follow N. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. He tried knocking but N wouldn't answer. Finally he took out a pocket knife and slid it between the door and the frame, popping the door open.
 
N had locked him out of the room enough times that Leo was now an expert on breaking in. The pretty redhead looked at him in shock. It was clear he had been crying.
 
"Hakyeon, what's wrong?" Leo questioned. N sniffled and looked away.
 
"What does it matter to you?" N spoke quietly but Leo managed to hear him. Those words hurt Leo. Did N really still think Leo didn't love him?
 
"What's wrong?" He repeatrf, sitting on the edge of N's bed, reaching out to touch his cheek. N shoved him away and tears started to fall down his cheeks again.
 
"Stop it Taekwoon! Just stop!" He slapped Leo and moved away from him. "Jaehwan and I aren't dolls! We aren't toys to play with! If you and Ravi want to play the 'who's better' game, do it without us!"
 
Ravi POV~
 
"I don't hate bears!" Ken flailef around in Ravi's embrace. Ravi couldn't keep himself from laughing.
 
"Are you sure?" Ravi chuckled. "Because first you wanted to juice them and use them as weapons and now you're calling them hairy poop. That seems like some intense hate to me."
 
"Shut up!" Ken whined and Ravi looked his cute little crush over, smiling.
 
"It's okay if you hate bears." He grinned and leaned in, kissing Ken gently. "I love you anyway..." And then Ken started screaming.