08.

They Don't Know About Us

8


 

Yoona's POV


 

It's been a few days since I last saw Jessica, and ever since then it's like my longing to be by her side increased to the point that I'm here 

again, looking up towards the 4th floor window. Honestly, I've been coming here ever since that roof top accident. I just want to see her, 

even if it's from afar.


 

Yoona?” a voice broke me out of my reverie.


 

Huh? Oh Tiffany, what are you doing here?” I asked, shocked to see her since I thought she was still at her parent's home.


 

We're preparing for a comeback so we're back to dorm life, but wait what are you doing here?”


 

Me? Oh I was just taking a walk around the city, and I somehow ended up here.” I replied.


 

Ah, but since your here, do you want to come up? Actually...” Tiffany began sounding very nervous.


 

Actually what?”


 

Well, remember the Jimmy Choo event?” She started and I nodded my head yes.


 

Oh please please please, don't tell me that she saw....


 

You see...Jessi was there too...and well she saw us leave together, and well she started to interrogate me and one thing led to another

and now the other girls want to meet you.” Tiffany said, while nervously biting her bottom lip.


 

Well crap, of course Jessica would question you Fany-ah...


 

I see.”


 

Yeah, so actually they are all up there, now and well...”


 

Well then what are you waiting for, aren't you going to lead me up?” I chuckled while playfully rubbing her head.


 

REALLY?! You're okay with meeting my members? Really really?”


 

Of course, I already said yes didn't I?” I teased.


 

Tch whatever, come on lets go before anyone else sees.” Tiffany beamed, pulling me by the arm towards the door.


 

I'm sorry Tiffany, but if I can get closer to the members, that means that I can at least see her and smile with her. That I at least have a

chance to just be close to her. Close enough that my heart doesn't feel broken.


 

GUYS! I'm home!” Tiffany shouted while taking off her shoes.


 

YAH Fany-ah! Prince needs a ba...omo, and who do we have here?” Sunny asked with a very playful grin on her face.


 

Yoona meet Sun..” Tiffany began but stopped when Sunny raised her hand up.


 

YAH KIDS GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!! THIS IS DAEBAK!” Sunny shouted and soon, Tiffany and I, along with her 5 other members

were in the living room.


 

But wait where's Jessica?


 

Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, and Sooyoung. Were just staring at me, like I was the most interesting thing on Earth.


 

Guys, stop staring it's rude. Anyways, this is Im Yoona, she's well the CEO of Im Corporations. And Yoona these are my members.”

Tiffany broke the awkward silence.


 

It's very nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan. Ever since your debut.” I smiled, and shook hands with the members.


 

And things just got silent once again.


 

AH! Now I remember you. Your Yoona, the fan site master that Fany here had a huge cru....”


 

Ah Hyoyeon-ah, where's Jessi? Is she sleeping?” Tiffany interrupted Hyoyeon, by wrapping her arm around Hyoyeon's neck.


 

Ah Sica? Oh she went to buy some dinner she should be..”


 

Guys I'm home!” A melodic voice that managed to send my heart into over drive called out.


 

Yah! Sica, get inside quick!” Sooyoung yelled.


 

Yeah yeah I got your food Soo, but tell me who's sho...” Jessica trailed off, as soon as her eyes met mine.


 

Sica-yah, why do your eyes look so lifeless?


 

Jessi this is Im Yoona, CEO of Im Corporations. Yoona of course this is Jessica.” Tiffany introduced us.


 

It's nice to see you again Jessica.” I smiled and put my hand out for a handshake.


 

Huh? Oh yeah, it's uhm nice to see you again Y-Y-Yoona.” She replied and took my hand.


 

Her eyes, just locked on mine, as if the moment she turns away I'll disappear.


 

Her hand, it always fits so perfectly in mine. I wish I can keep holding onto this hand forever.


 

wait, you guys met before?” Tiffany questioned.


 

Yeah, we actually met at the Jimmy Choo event.” I replied, forcing a smile, since Jessica pulled her hand away from mine.


 

Why didn't you tell?” Tiffany pouted.


 

Ah I forgot?” I awkwardly chuckled.


 

And once again there was an awkward silence, but it didn't last long since Sooyoung's stomach began to call out for food and we all, well

except for Jessica, ended up laughing.


 

I guess, I should be going, I wouldn't want to intrude on your di...”


 

It's okay Yoona, you can stay. Jessica here always buys more food then we can eat anyways, mainly because of Sooyoung, so there's

more than enough.” Yuri interrupted me.


 

Yeah Yoona stay.” Sunny piped in next.


 

If it's really okay, then sure.” I smiled.


 

Great, now since your a guest you can stay here, make yourself comfy. We'll just quick;y prepare the table.” Tiffany smiled before

disappearing into the kitchen with everyone except for Jessica who just stayed rooted on the ground.


 

Uhm is there something on my face?” I asked. I still have to pretend that I don't know about us.


 

Huh? Uh no, uhm nothing's on your face.” She smiled, but I can tell she was just forcing herself. I'm sorry Jessica, I really am.


 

Would you like to sit down?” I offered while taking a seat on the couch.


 

Shouldn't I be asking you that?” She chuckled. God how I missed that cute chuckle of hers.


 

Ah right, should we try this again then?” I awkwardly replied, while rubbing the back of my neck.


 

Well since we're already seated, I don't feel like getting up anymore.” She cutely pouted. That pout, just makes me want to kiss her.


 

But seeing her act like she's okay when I know and can clearly tell that she's not pains me. I know that she wants to cry, but she's trying

her best to hold it in. I'm sorry Sica, I'm sorry that I'm a coward.


 

So Je...”


 

C'mon Yoong, it's time to eat.” Tiffany barged in and pulled me and Jessica with her towards their dining area.


 

I sat in between Yuri and Tiffany, while Jessica sat right in front of me, in between Sunny and Seohyun, with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung at

the ends of the table.


 

We all just ate quietly until Sunny broke the silence.

 


“So Yoona, Fany here insists that you two are just friends, and I highly doubt that considering you used to be one of her fan site master

and when you two came into the door she was holding tightly onto your hand.” She began the Q&A portion of the evening that I badly

wanted to avoid.


 

Sunny, I told you that we're just friends.” Tiffany answered for me.


 

I believe that Sunny was asking Im Yoona, Fany-ah.” Hyoyeon pipped in, while all eyes were kept on me.


 

Tiffany and I are just friends. Our parents are trying to set us up, I won't hide that. I'm sure you all know about my family and Tiffany's

family” I began getting nods from the others, except for Jessica who just stayed still.


 

Wait don't tell us that your parents are arranging you two to be married or something.” Sooyoung commented, preventing me from

continuing my explanation.


 

Nothing is official.” I answered honestly.


 

Heol.”


 

Daebak”


 

Sagun”


 

Fany-ah your life is like a drama wah~ arranged marriage? Really?” Sooyoung replied.


 

Unnie is this what you want though?” Seohyun, being the mature one, asked Tiffany, who just stayed silent.


 

Your silence means yes, Fany.” Jessica, who's been quiet the entire time, finally spoke up. Her gaze locking directly with Tiffany, who

quickly looked elsewhere.


 

Yah yah, what's with this serious atmosphere all of a sudden?” Sunny tried to calm the tension in the room.


 

Why don't we all just agree that Yoona and Tiffany are just friends okay?” Sunny smiled.


 

Well I guess that we're friends now too right?” Yuri smiled trying to also change the mood.


 

Yes of course, any friends of Tiffany is a friend of mine.” I smiled.


 

Great! Now can someone please pass me the rice.” Sooyoung smiled.


 

The night went on, and Jessica never said another word after what she told Tiffany. In fact, she excused herself into her bedroom after

we ate. I felt really bad about that, but what can I do?


 

I stayed for a while longer before I really had to go, since it was getting pretty late.


 

Thanks for having me, I hope that we can all hang out again sometimes.” I smiled after putting my shoes on.


 

Of course your always welcome here.” Hyoyeon smiled, before walking away with the others to their respected rooms.


 

I'll walk you down Yoong.” Tiffany offered.


 

It's okay I can manage.” I smiled


 

Okay..Good night, text me when you get home.” Tiffany pulled me into a hug.

 

I will, good night to you too. Rest well.” I hugged her back, before walking out of their dorm.


 

Walking out of the building, I turned around and looked up at her window. The light was off. She was probably asleep.


 

Good night princess.” I whispered and continued walking, but soon I felt a tug on my arm.


 

And now, I'm here with her in the alley near their dorm, with her.


 

Jessica what are..” But she cut me off, by pulling me down and crashing her lips onto mine. For a moment I stood there, my whole body

in shock. I was about to respond to her kiss, but she pulled back.


 

I was about to open my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.


 

i can feel your heart beating.” She began.


 

Someone once told me that the heart beat is different for each person, just like there isn't anybody with the same face.” She smiled

before placing her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist.


 

But why is it that your heart beat is the same as mine?” She asked.


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Okay I don't want to, but I will stop this chapter here, because this is a very important part. This is where you, you , come

in. I really want to get input from all of my readers, so if the majority of you say to make Yoona and Jessica together again then I will, but

if many of you say, drag it on longer, then I shall.I really want to get you guys involved in this because 1. I can't decide keke and 2. I think

it's cool to make the story interactive. 


 

So tell me your wish and I'll listen to your wishes, again >.< hehe I feel like a genie^^~


 

Rilakkuma out^^V.