06.

They Don't Know About Us

6


 

Yoona's POV


 

Wah~ it's good to be back isn't it Uncle Ji.” I smiled and pulled the old man in for a tight hug.


 

It's good to have you back as well Miss Im.”


 

So what's the first thing on the agenda?” I asked.


 

You have to attend the Jimmy Choo event later this evening.” Uncle Ji replied.


 

Really that's cool. I'm guessing that..”


 

Ah yes, you will be accompany...” But I cut the old man off when my phone suddenly rang.


 

Taengoo~~” I cooed


 

YAH! Im Yoona! How dare you come back to Korea and not tell me!” She yelled over the phone.


 

I'm sorry Taengoo...I wanted to surprise you...so Surprise!” I awkwardly chuckled.


 

Tch whatever, so are you coming to the dinner tonight? The whole company is coming to celebrate you know.”


 

Sorry Taengoo, I have to be somewhere tonight, I promise I'll make it up to you guys.”


 

Oh alright CEO Im.” She teased.


 

Yah! I said don't call me that.” I pouted.


 

Okay okay, I'm hanging up. I still have to go to the office and drop some files off.” Taeyeon replied before hanging up.

 

Miss Im are you ready?”


 

Yes, shall we go.” I smiled and got into my family's car.


 

Seoul, Korea. It's been just a little bit over a year since I left. Not much has changed...


 

Miss Im welcome home.” Uncle Ji smiled as the driver pulled the car up my family's home.


 

The event isn't until evening right?”


 

The photo wall starts at 7, but you don't have to be there. However, you have to attend the after party at 8.”


 

Okay, I'll just head over there myself no need to worry.” I smiled and Uncle Ji gave me a nod allowing me to go.


 

I actually didn't have a place in mind, but I somehow ended up at the Han River. I quickly parked my car and grabbed my camera...man

it's been awhile since I had the chance to take photos.


 

After taking a couple shots, I took a seat at a nearby bench.


 

I smiled at the memories of this place...I chuckled at some of the fond memories we had here..


 

I stayed at this place a while longer before I somehow ended up at familiar place. I looked up at the 4th floor window with a balcony.


 

~flashback~


 

Shh, I hear them coming.” she said.


 

I can feel your heart beating.” I whispered, while she held me tightly by the arms.


 

I said shush, you know what can happen if those guys catch a photo of us right?”


 

I know, but did you know I really want to try something right now.” I told her.


 

what is it?”


 

Well, I started watching this drama. And I wanted to prove if what the guy said is true.”


 

Oh, what did he say?”


 

He said that people say that the heartbeat is different for each person, just like there isn't anybody with the same face.” I smiled and


 

pulled Jessica into a tight hug, while I placed her head on my chest, just above my heart.


 

Listen. It's the same as yours, right?” I asked her, and I can feel her smiling.


 

What are you tying to say with this Yoona?”


 

What I'm trying to say is that it's destiny. You and I. That's why our heartbeats are the same.” I smiled.


 

I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Don't every forget that.” I hugged the girl tight.


 

I know, and I love you too IM Yoona, more than you know.” She held me tighter.


 

~flashback end~


 

I'm back Sooyeon-ah..” I whispered, while I saw a familiar brunette peek out the window.


 

I saw her smiling and laughing while she talked with someone on the phone. How I wish that was me making her laugh like that. She was

laughing so much that I can tell she was close to tears, but then she looked down. Our eyes met. Her eyes widened in shock and she

dropped her phone. Quickly I averted my gaze and walked away.


 

I'm sorry...” I whispered before getting into my car and rushing off.


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: I'm so inspired to write this right now, but I have no time! I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter okay? I told you that things

will get interesting from now on so, let's see what will happen. Should YoonSic meet sooner or later? Tell me your wish? Hehe and I

might just make it happen. Alrighty I gotta go peace out guys!


 

Rilakkuma out >.<