05.

They Don't Know About Us

5


 

Jessica's POV


 

My day has not even started and it's already ruined for me.


 

Haha oh my goodness really! You have that on....Omo Jessi good morning.” Tiffany beamed while she dragged me to sit down on the

chair next to her.


 

Good morning to you too Tiff, and oh it's you from the fan sign event.” I greeted the not so strange early visitor.


 

Ha...Ha..uhm good morning.” Yoona awkwardly greeted me.


 

Fany-ah! Help me with Prince's bath.” Sunny yelled from the other room.


 

OKAY!” Tiffany yelled back. “I'll be right back.” Tiffany said before walking off towards her room.


 

What are you doing here?” I asked Yoona as soon as Tiffany was out of ear shot.


 

Fan...” She began but I glared at her, silently telling her not to call Tiffany, “ Fany.”


 

Tiffany unn..” She started again..


 

Tiffany-shi?” She asked and I remain stoic.


 

Alright Tiffany-shi it is then. Okay, well, last night I accidentally fell asleep and woke up at about 6am, I snuck out at the window and I

really thought I was home free when I bumped into Tiffany-shi. She recognized me, asked me if I've eaten, and of course I said yes, but

my stomach betrayed me and she dragged me up here.” Yoona quickly explained.


 

Please don't be mad.” She quickly added.


 

I'm not mad.” I assured her.

 

 

Yeah you are..” She pouted.


 

I said I'm not ma..” but before I can finish my sentence Yoona's lips crashed onto mine.


 

Please don't be mad.” She whispered her eyes set on mine and our lips still inches away.


 

Just don't get too close to Tiff okay?” I whispered.


 

Don't worry, I'm all yours. Not lets eat, I don't want you to leave this place with an empty stomach.” Yoona smiled.


 

~skip to later that day~


 

Yoona's POV


 

Yoona-yah your appa..he was in a car accident.. he's in critical condition.” My mom called and I literally felt the air being out of

my lungs.


 

My dad and I may not have the best relationship, but I still love him. I mean he is still my dad.


 

W-Wh-Which hospital?” I stuttered, already reaching for my keys.


 

Seoul National, Yoona please come quick.” I heard my mom hold back her cry.


 

I will mom.” I said, before hanging up the phone and dashing to my car.


 

~Seoul National~


 

Yoona-ya!” My mom yelled out when I reached the OR.


 

Umma!” I hugged my mom tightly.


 

Yoona, your dad..” My mom cried on my shoulder.


 

Shhhh, it's going to be okay umma. Appa, he'll be okay.” I assured her.

 

My mom and I waited for hours, until the doctor finally came out.


 

How is he?” My mom asked.


 

The surgery went well, but I'm afraid Mr. Im is still in critical condition, however, if he makes it through the night, the chances of recovery

increase.”

 

 

Thank you Dr. Lee.” I politely bowed.


 

Yoona-yah, can we talk for a moment please.” My mom asked.


 

Of course umma.” I smiled and my mom led me to the Hospital's cafeteria.


 

Yah Im Yoona, where are you!” Taeyeon yelled over the phone.


 

I'm at home why?” I asked her.


 

No your not, because I'm home.” She explained.


 

No Tae, I'm at my home.” I said again.


 

Oh. I see. I saw your text. Is your dad okay?” She asked.


 

Yeah, he'll be fine, thanks for you concern Tae.”


 

But wait, since your home does this mean that..” She trailed off.


 

Nothing is confirmed yet. But hey Tae, can I call you later. I have something to do.”


 

Yeah sure. I'll just text you later Yoong, take care.”


 

Mhm, I will. You too Taeng, you take care okay.”


 

I will.” Taeyeon said before she hung up the phone.


 

Miss Im where are you off to now? You have to be at the...”


 

I won't be gone long Uncle Ji. I'll be back in time don't worry.”


 

Alright but remember you have to be back before..”


 

I know I know.” I smiled before I dashed out of my family's home.


 

It took me an hour to get to Jessica's house from my parents house since it's a little farther away from the city.


 

I parked my car at the park near their dorm and I began to walk towards the dorm. I stopped and looked up at the 4th floor window with

the balcony. The light was on, which meant that she was home. I fished my phone out and called my only princess.


 

Hello Yoongie?” She answered on the first ring.


 

Hey, are you busy?” I asked.


 

No I just got home. Why is something up?”


 

Nope, I just missed your voice that's all. If your sleepy I can hang up now.” I smiled when I saw her looking out the window.


 

No I'm not tired yet. I'd rather talk to you. So how was your day?” She asked.


 

Good, yours?” I asked her back, while I kept my eyes on the brunette, trying my best to memorize all her features.


 

Hmm it was just okay. But wait why was your day so good, when it should only be like that when your with me.” She whined. I softly

chuckled when I saw her pout her lips while she played with her curtains.


 

Okay you caught me, my day was really bad, because I missed a certain someone all day.”


 

I knew it. I seriously wonder what would you do if I suddenly disappeared?”


 

What do you mean what would I do? Even if I have to search the whole world I'll find you.”


 

Really?”


 

Of course.”


 

But don't won't happen because I won't go anywhere, and you won't leave me right?” Jessica asked.


 

Yeah..I'll never leave you.”


 

Good.” She replied and I heard a light yawn.


 

Aigoo your really sleepy aren't you? Go to sleep now Sica, and make sure you close the curtains before you sleep and wear something

warmer then your shorts.”


 

Yes ma..wait, how do you know that?” She asked while she scanned the street left and right until she finally saw me. I waved at her and

she waved back at me.


 

Go to sleep, I'll go now so you ca..”


 

Wait, I want to say goodnight to you in person.”


 

Okay.” I agreed and waited for her to come down.


 

Yoongie-ah~” she smiled and hugged me tightly.


 

Aigoo, you missed me this much huh.” I .


 

of course I did silly, but anyways what are you doing here all of a sudden and watching me like a weird stalker?” She asked while cutely

sticking her tongue out at me.


 

I guess I missed you so much that if I didn't see you I might have gone crazy” I replied


 

Tch, always such a sweet talker.”


 

No, I'm jus..” but she stopped me mid sentence and quickly pulled me to the alley near their dorm.


 

What's wrong?” I asked her.


 

Shh, I hear them coming.” she said.


 

I can feel your heart beating.” I whispered, while she held me tightly by the arms.


 

I said shush, you know what can happen if those guys catch a photo of us right?”


 

I know, but did you know I really want to try something right now.” I told her.


 

what is it?”


 

Well, I started watching this drama. And I wanted to prove if what the guy said is true.”


 

Oh, what did he say?”


 

He said that people say that the heartbeat is different for each person, just like there isn't anybody with the same face.” I smiled and

pulled Jessica into a tight hug, while I placed her head on my chest, just above my heart.


 

Listen. It's the same as yours, right?” I asked her, and I can feel her smiling.


 

What are you tying to say with this Yoona?”


 

What I'm trying to say is that it's destiny. You and I. That's why our heartbeats are the same.” I smiled.


 

I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Don't every forget that.” I hugged the girl tight.


 

I know, and I love you too IM Yoona, more than you know.” She held me tighter.


 

I'll miss you....my lovely J.


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! I really spent my entire day writing this and the other chapter for ISLY just for you guys~ it's my

valentine's day gift for all you awesome peeps. Anyways, the last part of this chapter was inspired by the drama Doctor Stranger. I

recently started the show and holy cow am I hooked. The first 2 episodes got me crying like a baby. And I really like the scene in the 1st

episode about matching heartbeats, and I knew it would fit well with the plot in this story so I just had to incorporate it somehow.

Anyways, this story will start to take some twists and turns starting now, so watch out. What do you all think will happen? I'll leave you all

hanging until next time, so catch you guys later~~


 

Rilakkuma out^^V.