07.

They Don't Know About Us

7


 

Yoona's POV


 

I finally arrived at the Jimmy Choo after party.

 

Yoona I thought you wouldn't make it.” Taeyeon chuckled before pulling me into a tight hug.


 

Yah, what are you doing here? I thought that the company was going out to celebrate.”


 

They did, but I got a call to attend the after party, since the CEO was a no show at the photo wall.” She scolded.


 

Taeng you know how I feel about being under the public's eye.”


 

I know, which is why, I have to be the one that attends.”


 

Hehe, that's why you make such an awesome president Taeng.”


 

Whatever, so did you come alone or...”


 

You know the drill Taeng.”


 

I know, but you know that this isn't Japan or New York or Paris Yoong. You're in Korea now and it's a matter of time before you...”


 

I know Taeng I know.” I told her, with a small smile on my face.


 

So what are you going to do now?”


 

I haven't figured that out yet. But I'll let you know when I do...Ah~ it's getting a bit stuffy in here. I'll be in the rooftop if you need.” I smiled

before walking towards the roof access.


 

~flashback~


 

Miss Im, finally your home. Your mother is already at the airport waiting for you.” Uncle Ji said before he dragged me towards the car

that will take me away from her.


 

Be careful over there okay kid?” Uncle Ji gave me his rare fatherly smile.


 

I will, thank you Uncle.” I forced a smile and puled the old man into a tight hug.


 

As I walked inside the airport, it felt like my heart was being ripped to shreds with every step. But what can I do. My family needs me right

now and I can't turn my back on them. When my mom asked me to take my dad's place as CEO of Im Corporations, while he recovers, I

knew I couldn't say no. without a CEO, my parents and my grandparents hard work will just go to waste. I thought I had more time to live

out my dreams and aspirations, but I guess luck wasn't on my side.


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


 

It's been 3 months since I've moved to Japan and took over the company. With each new day, my longing for her grows bigger. How is

she? Is she doing okay? I know I left without a word, but I hope one day she will understand...I read about her all the time in the papers

and I saw them perform at Tokyo Dome, I know that she didn't see me, but at least I got to see her. She got skinnier and she looked tired.

I'm pretty sure I'm partly to blame for that...Jessica...I'm sorry.


 

Miss Im, Miss Im are you listening?”


 

I'm sorry, what were you saying secretary Ahn?”


 

The new president is here.”


 

She is? Well why didn't you tell me sooner? Let her in.”


 

IM YOONA YOU!” Taeyeon shouted after my secretary let her in.


 

Ah Ah, Taengoo stop that hurt.” I pouted while dodging Taeyeon's vicious fists.


 

Tch you deserve it for not calling me for 3 months, and for dragging me all the way over here. And what's this about being president?”

she asked me.


 

Taeyeon-ah, you're the only one that I trust. And I can't run this place without you. Plus I miss my best friend.”


 

Tch, I knew I shouldn't have taken a business major.” Taeyeon replied with that sly smirk of hers.


 

Hehe, welcome to Im Corporations Miss President.”


 

Yeah yeah, so I'm guessing that I'll be stationed in Korea? Because of..”


 

Yeah.” I cut Taeyeon off. I told Taeyeon about Jessica and I, when Jessica asked Taeyeon where I was during a fan sign, a week after I

left. Taeyeon didn't tell Jessica anything because the manager was already telling her to move off the stage.


 

You went to the concert right?”


 

Mhm...”


 

Yoong, if you keep secretly watching over her, then when are you ever gonna forget about her?”


 

I don't know if I can...”


 

Don't worry Yoong, I'm not your best friend for nothing. So I'll help you out. I got your back” Taeyeon smiled.


 

~End Flashback~


 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a door close behind me. When I turned around, my heart began to race faster than a F1 race

car.


 

Y-Yoona...”


 

Jessica's POV

I thought that escaping to the rooftop will clear my mind from all the mindless talk outside, but my mind is in even more of a turmoil now.

 

Y-Yoona..” I softly called the name of the person who left without a word. Of the person who never left my mind or my heart..not even for

a second.


 

Y-yoona.” I called her again, while I took careful steps forward, scared that if I went any fast she'll disappear again.


 

Yoona...” I smiled and pulled her for a tight hug. I wore heels and she was wearing flats so we were almost the same height.


 

I missed you.” I whispered, waiting for her to wrap her arms around me and tell me how much she missed me too, how she's sorry for

just leaving me, and how she wants things to go back to how they used to be. But she didn't do any of that.


 

Uhm do I know you?” She asked me with a confused look on her face.


 

Yoona-yah? Don't you...don't you know who I am?” I asked her, thinking she was trying to pull a prank on me.


 

Ah! Of course I know you. Your Jessica Jung, you're a member of SNSD! I'm a big fan, sorry I couldn't recognize you earlier Jessica-

shi.” She smiled that cute toothless smile that makes her look like an elementary school girl...usually that smile of hers always makes me

feel so warm. But right now, it just feels cold. Yoona..what happened?


 

Ah right that's me..” I awkwardly chuckled.


 

But Jessica-shi, can I ask why you suddenly hugged me? Also how do you know my name. I try to keep my identity a secret. Don't tell

me Tiffany told you about me?”


 

Ah, I thought you were my sister Krystal. I haven't seen her because of her activities, and I really thought she was you.” I forced a laugh.


 

I see, I guess I do look like Krystal-shi don't I?”


 

Yeah...well um you mentioned Tiffany? Does she know you?”


 

Ah of course, she is my...” Yoona began but was interrupted by the ringing of her phone.


 

Ah I'm sorry, Jessica-shi, I have to go. It was nice to meet you.” She smiled before leaving me...again.


 

Im Yoona where the hell have you been? And what the hell happened that you don't know who I am to you?


 

Yoona's POV


 

Taeyeon-ah” I pulled Taeyeon into a corner.


 

Oh Yoong. Hey what happened? Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?” She asked me.


 

Taengoo..she's here.”


 

What? She is? What did you do?”


 

I pretended that I didn't know her...” I trailed off


 

YOU WHAT?!” She screamed


 

Shhhhh keep your voice down. I panicked okay. It's been a year and I didn't know what to do. I just panicked.” I explained.


 

So now what?”


 

I guess I have no choice but to keep acting like I don't know her. I mean I can't just re-enter her life now that I'm about to...”


 

There you guys are.” A loud bubbly voice interrupted Taeyeon.


 

T-T-Tif-Tiffany, your here?!?!” I looked at the eye-smiling girl next to me.


 

Of course I am silly, did you forget already.” Tiffany smiled and playfully hit my head with her knuckles.


 

Of course not, I thought you were going to call me when you got here that's all.”


 

I wanted to surprise you.”


 

It's a surprise indeed, anyways, why don't we go say hello to Dennis since your finally here.” I suggested.


 

Ah that's right, I haven't greeted the host yet. Taeyeon do you want to come with?” Tiffany asked.


 

It's okay you guys go ahead, I think I'm gonna head home for the night. I'll see you at the office tomorrow Yoong.” Taeyeon smiled

before walking off.


 

~ ~ ~


 

I thought you weren't going to come.” Pierre Dennis, CEO of Jimmy Choo, warmly greeted me.


 

I was personally invited so it would have been rude for me to not come.” I chuckled.


 

And my my who do we have here.”


 

It's nice to see you again Mr. Dennis.”


 

Not Mr. Dennis to you Tiffany, just Pierre will do.”


 

Right of course.”


 

So are you two..” Pierre smirked while he pointed at me and Tiffany.


 

Well it sort of just happened.” Tiffany beamed while she hooked her arm around mine.


 

So the rumors about the Hwang and Im families becoming one are they true?”


 

Ah those are just rumors.”

 

I see, well if you two can excuse me I have to go greet the other guests.” Pierre smiled before walking off to meet the other VIPs. Tiffany

and I stayed longer, before we decided to call it a night and I took her home.


 

Yah you, why did you do that earlier, now Dennis misunderstood us?” I asked Tiffany when I arrived in front of her family's doorstep.

Tiffany is currently staying with her family since the group is on break.


 

It's just a joke Yoong, besides you know that it's going to happen anyways.”


 

But Tif..”


 

I love you.” Tiffany interrupted me, and cupped my face.


 

Fany-ah I thought I told..” I began, holding her hands that cupped my face, before Tiffany interrupted me once again.


 

Look Yoona, I know that you don't feel the same way about me. That you have your first love still in your heart, but you know that you

can't escape this. That neither of us can. When I first found out about this arrangement, I was mad too. I didn't like the idea of marrying

someone I've never met nor love, but then I met you. And I especially hate keeping this from my members, but what can I do? You and I

come from Korea's most influential families. The people might not now about who we are yet, but with you back this might change. Also,

it's a given that sooner or later our families will become one.” Tiffany explained while a lone tear fell from her face.


 

Fany-ah...I'm sorry.” I hugged her.


 

I'm sorry Tiffany, I'm sorry that I can't love you the way you love me. I'm sorry...but I just can't forget about Jessica...


 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: I had time today so TADA!! hahaha I told you guys I'm inspired right? But now my break is over and I have to go back to the real

world of being a student.... so you guys might have to be a little patient for a bit okay? But I hope some things are cleared up with this

chapter. Plus it's longer and yoonsic met again like what you guys wanted....although probably not the way you wanted it to happen..hehe

>.< and yoonfany? Omo. More will be revealed in the next chapters~~ but for now I'll leave you guys with this.


 

Rilakkuma out ^^V.