Final

They Don't Know About Us

Final 

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?!” my parents looked at me with wide waiting eyes, meanwhile I was totally lost, because I have no idea what they are talking about.

 

“I’m sorry but what did I not tell you?” I asked my parents, before they lifted up today’s newspaper with me and Tiffany hugging on the center page. The heading read “SNSD’s TIFFANY AND IM YOONA DATING!” When I saw the article I felt my entire body freeze. The only thing I could think about was Jessica. 

 

“Mom, dad, I’m sorry but this article is not true. Fany and I are just friends. Now, if you will excuse me..I need to go.” I explained, rushing out of my office.

 

“Pick up, pick up, pick up.” I repeated like a mantra, hoping that Jessica would answer her phone, but nope. 

 

“Aish! I’m so dead!” I yelled out, while rushing to the dorm. 

 

“Please be here, please, please.” I silently prayed, while waiting for someone to let me in.

 

“Oh Yoona what are..” Sunny opened the door.

 

“I’m sorry for suddenly barging in, but is Jessica here.” I asked, the gnawing feeling inside me growing.

 

“Ah Sica..uh she has a schedule at KBS.” Sunny replied.

 

“I see. Thank you.” I bid goodbye, and rushed back to the car.

 

When I arrived at KBS, I did not expect all the press to be here. 

 

“Oi isn’t that Im Yoona’s car?” I heard one of them yell.

 

“.” I cursed, and tried my best to get out of there, but those guys are like a swarm of bees. They were all over my car, so security finally had to come and I was able to park my car in the garage.

 

Right when I was about to enter the building the doors opened, Jessica followed by Tiffany and Yuri stepped out. 

 

“Oh Yoona your here.” Yuri greeted me, while the two just kept quiet. 

 

“Ah yeah…uhm I was just wondering if Jessica had any other schedule for today?” I politely asked, but my words fell on deaf ears, because Jessica just walked right past me.

 

“I’m sorry Yoona, but Jessi seems to be in a bad mood…uhm..I..”Tiffany tried to explain.

 

“It’s okay Fany-ah…I know..uhm.. let’s discuss this later?” I asked and she nodded my head while I ran after my princess, who almost shut the van’s door on my hand.

 

“Jessica hey please talk to me, let me exp..”

 

“Explain.” She scoffed folding her arms across her chest, “an explanation means that you’re guilty of something Im Yoona.” 

 

“C’mon Sica-yah, didn’t we talk about this already? Tiffany and I are just friends, what you saw in…” 

 

“What I saw is nothing compared to what I had to do just now. The news came out halfway through the recording and of course it got brought up and it literally turned into Shinyoung unnie constantly teasing Tiffany about her relationship with you and it ing because that should be me. That shouldn’t be her, but ME and I know I’m being a possessive jealous right now but I just can’t ing help it. I just hate how we have to hide…how they don’t know about us.” Jessica buried her face in her palms.

 

“Jess..” I whispered softly wanting to get close but it was as if she sensed what I was gonna do. “Don’t Yoona, please just don’t. I..I need some time…please I’m begging you to just let me be.” She said with one hand held out towards me stopping me from getting  close.  

 

“Hey Yoong…uhm maybe you should give her some time. I’ll try my best to explain our side.” Tiffany held my shoulder, and I could see Yuri in the back with a shocked look on her face. Feeling defeated, I nodded my head and let the two enter the van. 

 

“Jessica I love you. I hope you know that.” I said as I let Yuri close the door. 

 

I was driving home when I got a call from Taeyeon.

 

“Hey..” I weakly answered.

 

“I saw the article just now what happened? Does Jessica know? Oh my gosh what did auntie and uncle say?” Taeyeon bombarded me with questions.

“A lot happened Taeyeon-ah… a lot. I’m heading back to the house, before my parents do anything ridiculous.” 

 

“Yoong… are you okay?” Taeyeon asked me, probably sensing the fragility in my voice.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll just call you later.” 

 

 

I barged inside my house ready to explain everything to my parents only to walk in to my parents having dinner with Tiffany and her parents. 

 

“Ah the other bride is finally here, come take a seat beside Miyoung dear.” My mom pushed me to the table. 

 

“We were just discussing the good news Yoong, now since you two are official we might as well continue with…”

 

“WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!” Tiffany yelled abruptly getting up from her seat and slamming her hands on the table. We were all surprised at her outburst. 

 

“Hwang Miyoung.” Uncle Hwang sternly said.

 

“Daddy, mommy, uncle, auntie, I know that was rude but I’m tired. I am so tired of you guys trying to constantly put me and Yoona to be a couple. I admit okay, I admit that I fell in love with her, but unfortunately it’s one-sided. Yoona…she’s so deeply in love with someone else and it’s not fair for you guys to push this and force her, no, force us, to be together. This is why I let her go, because I love her and I want her to be happy. So please let’s drop this. I already told the company that Yoona and I are nothing more than friends.” Tiffany stopped talking, quickly brushing a stray tear away.

 

“Fany-ah..” I looked at her and she gave me that mega-watt smile of hers.

 

“Well if that is what you children want then so be it.” My dad said with full authority in his voice and our parents nodded in agreement, and a huge weight was suddenly lifted off my shoulders.

 

“We just wanted the best for the both of you, but I guess we went too far.” Auntie Hwang replied.

 

“Since this is settled, let’s just all enjoy dinner together, because although our children won’t make our family one, I already consider us to be one family.” My mom smiled and soon the dinner turned into light hearted conversations.

 

“So Yoong, who’s this person that you are in love with?” My dad suddenly asked, causing me to choke on the wine I just took a sip of.

 

“You will meet her in due time, appa. I’m kind of in the dog house right now.” I admitted, causing laughter to erupt from everyone.

 

After dinner ended, I volunteered to take Tiffany back to the dorm.

 

“How is she?” I asked, as we arrived in front of their dorm.

 

“Locked up in her room, she wouldn’t eat and I’m pretty sure that if looks could kill I would be dead right now.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“I thought so..”

 

“Look Yoong, Jessi has had a long day today, I know that you took me back because you wanted to sneak up on her by hiding behind me, but just give her some time. We’re heading to the airport tomorrow because we need to go to Japan, so if you really want to talk to her, come by tomorrow morning. I’ll text you when she’s up okay?” Tiffany tried to cheer me up.

 

“I guess I should let her cool down. Okay Fany-ah.” I agreed.

 

“There we go, well I guess I’ll see you when I see you?” Tiffany asked while getting out of the car.

 

“Yeah see you later.” I forced a smile. I watched as Tiffany made her way inside and right before I left, I looked up towards her window, out of habit I guess, and yeah there she was looking out. I know she saw my car and she probably saw Tiffany get out.

 

I wanted to go to her, to try and explain things again, but I also knew that if I did words that we both don’t mean may come out. I don’t want that, maybe Tiffany is right. Maybe I should just let her cool down before I try and reach out to her again. I looked as she carefully watched my car. 

 

“Are you waiting for me? I’m giving you time.” I softly whispered, knowing that she won’t hear me. I stared at her for a bit longer, before I drove away. 

 

The next day came, Tiffany texted me that apparently Jessica left last night.

 

“Your really really mad this time huh.” I whispered to myself as I looked at her fan-taken photos from the airport last night. 

 

Racking my brain for solutions, Taeyeon’s words from back then came back to me “remember Yoong, happiness doesn’t come to you, you have to make it happen.” 

 

So, without a second thought I took my private jet and off to Japan I go. 

 

When I arrived in Tokyo, it felt like deja vu from when I flew here because of her, and now I’m doing it again. 

 

The concert is in a few hours and I’ve made all the necessary preparations for tonight. Jessica Jung, you better prepare yourself, because soon they will know about us. 

 

 

 

“LETS GO SOSHI LETS GO!” The fans were screaming as the concert was about to begin, not long after the lights dimmed, a pink ocean filled the stadium, and soon there they were Asia’s girl group. I watched in awe as their performance captured the audience. 

 

Before I knew it, the concert was coming to an end, the girls were about to start the upbeat encore song, when the lights dimmed.

 

“Um Light director-nim we’re still here.” Sooyoung cracked a joke.

 

“Wait wait was there suppose to be another balled?” Hyoyeon jokingly asked, but before the others could react, I had already made my move.

 

The LED screen suddenly spelled out “quiet” in Japanese and soon the arena was in pure silence. I snapped my finger, and a spotlight landed on me and of course on her. Her eyes widened in surprised, she immediately looked towards Tiffany who just gave her a small smile. 

 

“Uhm Translator-nim, I’ll be talking for a while.” I joked trying to ease the tension. I could hear the fans murmuring, some were confused and thought that the spotlight was on the wrong member.

 

Clearing my throat I began, “Hello everyone, I’m sorry to barge in on this concert uninvited, but you see there’s been a secret that we have been keeping. And suddenly, I figured that the things between us will just keep being like this if we keep hiding. You were right, hiding and running around . Not being able to tell the world you’re mine . So here I am, pulling the same stunt I did the last time, but with a twist.” I smiled, as I carefully walked towards my princess who still seemed like she was processing what’s going on. 

 

“Jessica…I know that it’s been hard on you. I know that I’ve hurt you a lot. I left you without a word and I returned without a word, but you know, I like the version of myself that met you in the past, because she was always able to make you smile, unlike this Im Yoona in front of you know, who only knows how to make you cry…” I paused giving the translator enough time to translate the part about making her cry which earned a ear deafening YA! From the crowd, “but still, you stayed by me. I know that you worry about our future and that your scared that this secret that we keep will tear us apart. I know that you miss the times from before where I was just Im Yoona, your Yoona that you didn’t need to share with the world. The Yoona that you could come home too. Jess…I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to keep my promises to you, but I’m going to start making it up to you right now. That’s why I’m doing this, in front of your fans and your sisters, because I want to stop hiding and keeping this secret between us. I know that this will cause your fandom to go cray and the media will have a field day with this, but I can’t hold it in anymore, so here I am to tell you that I Love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I Love you so much and I am so so sorry for everything. I’m sorry that I…”

 

“Stop it Yoona-yah” Jessica wiped the stray tear,” stop apologizing, because you didn’t do anything wrong. You never do, your just so perfect that I’m always wondering why you put up with me.” She chuckled. 

 

“I love you so much do you know that?” I smiled, pulling her into my embrace. 

 

“I know and for the record,” she paused, grabbing the microphone from hand, “ I love you too Im Yoona.” She announced and the crowd went nuts. 

 

“Well everyone this concludes your daily Korean drama for the night.” Hyoyeon came in like a wrecking ball, and totally changed the mood. 

 

“Way to ruin the mood.” My princess pouted, and everyone chuckled.

 

“I’ll see you after the show. I think I’ve spent too much time up here.” I chuckled, “Okay everyone back to your regularly scheduled concert.” I chuckled, gave my girl a kiss on the forehead, which earned more yells from the crowd, before I left towards the side stage.

 

“My my that was a show right everyone? Now, lets end this on a high note.” Tiffany pumped the crowd up. 

 

The concert ended and the girls were exiting the arena from the back, I watched as Jessica made it very obvious that she was looking for me. My playful side kicked in so I grabbed a hat and my camera, and made my way through the crowd of fans. 

 

Tiffany and Jessica were going towards opposite direction, and I pretend to take photos of Tiffany when I noticed that she might have noticed me. Well, her eyebrow scrunch and nose wrinkle gave her away. From the corner of my eye I can tell that she was commando marching towards me, the fans next to me were losing their though, but they stayed where they were without crowding her.

 

“What do you think your doing?” Jessica asked, arms crossed, while pulling my camera lens done.

 

“Hehe V.” I chuckled, and the fans realized who I was and when the news traveled to those in the back there was a bit of a push and the girl next to me almost fell, but luckily I caught her. 

 

“Oh careful.” I smiled, but that was a bad move.

 

“Everyone please be careful!!” Jessica yelled in English. I know that she was not happy, cause she pulled me towards her.

 

“Is it okay if I take her with me?” I asked the fans and they all yelled NO!

 

“Really?” I pouted and they all started laughing.

 

“TAKE CARE OF MY PRINCESS YOONA-SHI!” A male Korean fan yelled out.

 

“Of course! Well then everyone, be safe on your way!” I smiled, before I dragged Jessica with me to my car.

 

“OI! Yoona where are you taking her! We’re gonna have a mmmffff” Yuri’s mouth was clamped shut by Sunny who just pushed her towards their van. 

 


“So where are we going?” Jessica asked after we got in my car.

 

“You’ll see.” I smiled.

 

When we got to our destination Jessica’s face lit up.

 

“I should have known.” She chuckled, as we made my way towards my special spot, the same place I brought her the last time we had a date in Tokyo. 

 

“So…I take it that you’re not mad at me anymore.” I asked, while giving her a back hug.

 

“Hmm maybe” She replied.

 

“Tch just say yes, I know that you liked my public confession.” 

 

“Alright fine you win. You know I can’t stay mad at you for long. Plus, that was really romantic. I still can’t believe you did that. What will your parents say.” She turned and looked up at me. 

 

“Don’t worry Fany and I already explained that, how do you think your company let me interrupt things like that?” I asked.

 

“Should have known.” She chuckled.

 

“Why are you only worried about my parents, but not what the public is going to say about my stunt?”

 

“Why do I have to worry about what people we don’t know have to say about us? I know that the fans will support us, so I’m not worried at all.” She smiled.

 

“That’s what I hope you’d say. I guess they now no longer don’t know about us.”

 

“Yep and I’m so excited to show the world how much I love you Im Yoona.” Jessica beamed. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/n: HI GUYS! THIS IS SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG OVER DUE, but this is the final chapter of They Don’t Know About Us. I didn’t really want this story to be too long. I’ve literally have had this draft forever and I just recently found time to finish it again. Hopefully I can finish the other stories as well…but please be patient with me. also, excuse the typos/grammatical errors I just finished this and posted it right away. Until next time.

 

Rilakkuma out^^V.