Chapter 4

My Bodyguards: Made In Flower

[JAEIN]

Days passed. And here comes the weekend! My relationship with my bodyguards just got better.

Well, let's exclude Luhan.

Since the secret is out from his mouth, I grew uncomfortable with him around.

Sheez... is this some kind of fate play?

After knowing who Luhan really is, I become more aware of him. Gosh! I can’t believe this.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" I asked the boys when we were having dinner together. Since tomorrow is off day, I'm thinking of sleeping late tonight.

Baekhyun think for a while before asking me back. "What do you usually do?"

"Watch dramas and cry." Jongdae answered without being asked. That made Luhan and Baekhyun to laugh.

I shot him a deadly glare in return. Tch. Seriously, Kim Jongdae. "If it's not because of we're at the dining table, I would've choke you to death."

"I'm just pointing out the truth."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Now, back to my question." I looked back at Baekhyun.

He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment and then, a huge smile crept onto his face. "Finish the dinner first."

I can't help but feeling curious. "O...kayyyy."


 

"Are you sure you want to play this?"

"Why? I don't see anything wrong with that?"

I scoffed unbelievably at Baekhyun being so confident of himself. "You, always lose to me. I'm not gonna take responsibility if you'll be humiliate by me again."

"Don't be so sure." Baekhyun smirked.

"Wait, wait!" Jongdae raised up his hands in the middle of our argument. "Don't you think this is unfair to Jaein? I mean, she's a girl after all and we're going to play thigh wrestling."

"Excuse me?!" I raised an eyebrow. "Don't.look.down.on.me."

Baekhyun chuckled. "You heard that? Don't look down on her. And trust me, don't take my words lightly. She's not as weak as she looks."

I scoffed immediately. I really despise it when people call me weak! "Who are you saying weak? I even beat you, okay? Like I said, you never even win once against me."

"SERIOUSLY?!" Both Jongdae and Luhan widened their eyes this time. I nodded proudly.

Feeling pissed, Baekhyun snarled at me. "That was before. Don't bring up the past."

"Okay. We'll see about that."

"But there's no fun if there's no bet." Jongdae suddenly suggested.

I nodded slowly. "Ohoo~ interesting." I rubbed my chin, acting like a detective and think for a while. "Okay! Loser will cross-dress to the mart tomorrow."

"WHAT?!"

I rolled my eyes at the three males' reaction. "Yah! Kim Jongdae! You're the one who wants a bet so here it is. I'm planning to go to the mart tomorrow for some grocery shopping. And by cross-dressing, I mean FULLY. With the wig and all."

"That includes you dressing like a guy." Luhan reminded me.

Tch.

"Please, I'm not dumb. I know what I’m saying. And I know I'm not going to lose either." I put on a smug face.

"Okay. So, Jaein versus Baekhyun. And me versus Luhan. And the winners will compete against each other for final." Jongdae announced.

Heh! Bring it on!

"You! Come here." Without wasting a second, I gestured Baekhyun to come out as soon as I sat on the chair.

He let out a big sigh and stretched out. Pssh... You're going to lose anyway, warming up is not necessary.

"I'll make sure you cross-dress." He smirked as he laid his on the chair.

"Heh. Talking about yourself, I see." I positioned myself before starting the game. "Now, who's going to be out?"

"I think I'll give the easy position to you."

I chuckled. "No. I'm going to be in. I'm not weak, okay?"

"Ohoo~ acting tough, huh?"

"Now, you two ready?" Jongdae asked. After deciding on our position, we both gave him a green light. "Okay. Ready... START!"

We just started and Baekhyun already looks like he's going to pass out. With so much ease, I managed to beat him. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL A LOSER! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAH!!!!"

Jongdae and Luhan's jaws dropped at the scene. "Y-you took 19 seconds!" Jongdae exclaimed.

"Oh! I BREAK THE RECORD HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You're unbelievable." I heard Luhan muttered.


 

The game continued on and Baekhyun is officially the ultimate loser. Yahah! He's gonna cross-dress tomorrow! Oh man! This is so exciting!

"Now, for the final match, Jaein versus Luhan."

Oh no.

Damn! Jongdae burst my bubble. You did a good job, man.

"So, umm... what position?" I asked awkwardly as we both settled down on the chair.

"Anything you want." He finished off his sentence with a smug look.

I retorted back. "Over confidence can lead you to something unhealthy."

"Describing yourself, I see?" He said cynically with a half smirk. I shouldn't have shot him.

I just sighed. "Okay, let's get start-"

"Wait! Wait!"

Turning to my right, I cast a questioning look at Jongdae.

"You two should get closer."

"EH?????????" Hearing that weird and unclear request from Jongdae, both Luhan and I shouted simultaneously.

And because of that, Jongdae rolled his eyes. "What I'm saying is, the both of you should bring your chair closer. You two are in a great gap. How to start the game if it’s like this?"

"Oh..." I nodded, understanding.

And so, Luhan and I did as what told. When I leaned in front to push my chair closer, the distance between Luhan’s face and mine becomes smaller. I gulped unconsciously.

“Nervous?”

I shot a glare at Luhan who was whispering to me with a smirk on his face. Oh god! How I want to wipe off that dirty smirk of his! “Why should I?”

He simply shrugged. “I don’t know. For being so close with a handsome guy like me, perhaps?”

I scoffed. “Correction. A monster like you, you mean.”

“Just admit it. You can’t resist me.” He smirked.

SOMEONE GIVE ME AN AXE. I’M GOING TO ROAST THIS MONSTER ALIVE!

“As if.” I retorted and leaned back into my chair. “I’m going to be in.”

“Are you sure?”

I narrowed my eyes at Luhan’s challenging face. “Very sure.”

He mocked me with a half-smile which looked like a plain arrogant smirk to me and nodded. “Okay then. Let’s start the game.”

With that, Jongdae gave a cue to start the game.

And...

Dehel.

I was defeated.

“PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS DEFINITELY HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!” Baekhyun rolled in laughter and when I said that, I really mean it.

HE WAS ING ROLLING ON THE FLOOR!!!

“OH MY GOD! LUHAN HYUNG, YOU ONLY TOOK 0.03 SECONDS!!!” Jongdae exclaimed with wide eyes.

“Aww~ I feel bad for winning.” Luhan pouted and faked a pity.

Ugh! Go away with that face! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

“Trash.” I muttered with a huff. this. That monster managed to beat me!

“What are we going to do now? The game ended too early.” Baekhyun complained like a kid.

I gave him a look. “Maybe we should dress you up for tomorrow, you ultimate loser.”

“GOOD IDEA!!!!” Jongdae clapped his hands.

Horrified was written all over Baekhyun’s face and I’m totally satisfied at that.

Hoho~ it’s time to payback for your big laughter, boo boo man.

DING DONG!

As we’re about to drag Baekhyun out of his seat, the noise disturbed. All heads perked up when the bell rang.

Silence.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Anyone order pizza?” Jongdae asked but none of us answered.

“I’ll get-”

“No! I’ll get the door.” Luhan quickly cut me off and rushed towards the door.

Heesh! I don’t understand this boy. He’s a monster yet he still wants to carry on his duty to protect me.

I need an explanation.

“Kris?”

As soon as I heard the familiar name mentioned by Luhan, I dashed towards the front door, followed by my other two bodyguards behind.

“Kris?” I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the said guy standing by the door. “What are you doing here?”

Luhan looked as confused as I am but I guess, most of it is, he’s confused as to how I know Kris.

“Heyyyyyyyyyy babe~” Kris gave me a crooked smile and stumbled forward.

I managed to catch him on time before his face meets the floor.

Well, I would be glad if he really falls flat on the cold tiles.

When I held him up, I scrunched up my nose at the unpleasant smell and I knew it instantly. Oh boy. “You’re drunk!”

“Drunk?” He looked up to my face with squinted eyes. Then, he laughed like a maniac, spraying the alcohol smell all over my face. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“I’m... not... drunk.”

And he passed out.

“God damn it!”

“You know him?” I heard Baekhyun asked.

“He’s my boyfriend.”

“WHAT?!!!”