Chapter 16

Caught in the Crossfire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: drunk hyungs ahead hehe~

 

Sungjong

I stood backstage in the familiar building, observing the models that strutted across the runway. The day for Myungsoo's fashion showcase had come, and I came to actively support it. The credit had been officially transferred from me to Kibum, and it was nice to see Kibum so proud over his work. As the event came to a close, Myungsoo and Kibum came down from the stage to talk to me. I gave each of them a tight hug as a greeting.

"That was so amazing Kibum! Your designs are a lot better than the ones that I made," I said.

"Only because I had to convince this stubborn guy that not everything had to be black," he replied, giving a scowl to Myungsoo.

"Black is stylish and goes with every color, so what's the problem?" Myungsoo innocently responded

"Let's not get back into this argument again," Kibum conclusively said.

"Well if anything, your boyfriend up there was pretty good looking," I said with my eyebrows raised at Kibum.

"Hey, what about me?" Myungsoo complained.

"You were just average," I teased. Myungsoo grabbed me and tackled me to the wall, and I almost gasped at the sudden actions.

"Do I seem average now?" He huffed out. I could feel his hot breaths on my face, and they were making me feel quite uncomfortable in such a public place. Slowly, I entangled myself from his arms and slipped out.

"Yes, you still are," I said with a giggle.

~~~

Sunggyu had informed me that all six of them had organized a mini vacation to pass by a couple of the winter days. Apparently Sunggyu owned a nice little cabin upstate, and he wanted to take us all there to relax. "Why'd you invite all the other guys?" I had asked Sunggyu.

"Because you love them too, right? Plus, we live together as of now so we see each other a lot anyways," he responded. A smile formed across my lips, and I was touched at how Sunggyu had given up some of our own personal time so that he could share it with the others. He could really be such a generous person at times.

For the ride to the cabin, the seven of us were crowded into Sunggyu's van that he kept around. The loud voices of everyone filled up the car during the whole ride, and I shrunk down in my seat, trying to block out their loud talking. Bored of doing nothing, I turned to look outside the window, enjoying the view that was presented to me outside. The snow-covered landscape swept by my eyes, and I found myself gazing in awe at the beautiful scenery.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Woohyun suddenly said, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, it looks really pretty in the winter."

"Did you know that we're coming close to my hometown?" he asked.

"No, I didn't. Are you going to visit your family?" I questioned.

"I hope I do, since it's been a long time since I saw them. I'll find time somehow," Woohyun shrugged.

The house came into view, and we all piled outside to grab our luggage. When I got out, the cold air briskly hit me, and I felt completely frozen in place. Myungsoo instantly ran over wrapped his arms around me, noticing my violent shivers. Next thing I knew, Woohyun and Hoya joined in, and the bundle of us waddled in through the front door. 

"How many rooms are there, Sunggyu?" Sungyeol asked.

"There are a total of six bedrooms, so two people have to share a room. Is that okay with everyone?" He responded.

Everyone happily nodded, and they all looked at me, knowing that I was going to be the one that had to share a room with one of them. The others tossed the luggage aside, and immediately ran upstairs to claim the rooms that they wanted. Myungsoo and Woohyun broke away from the hug to grab their things and also head upstairs. However, I was still standing in the foyer, with a clingy Hoya attached to me.

"We're sharing a room together, right Sungjong?" he asked.

Seeing that there was no one else around me to offer, I replied, "Sure, why not?" Hoya backed away from a moment to process my answer, then buried us back in the hug. "Hoya, we need to get a room before all the good ones run out!" I yelled into his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter where we room, as long as we're together," he muttered.

"Acck! Then why don't we go up there and pick a room, before I think about changing roommates?" I heard a snicker come out of his mouth, and he unwrapped himself from the hug. He interlocked our fingers and hurriedly took me upstairs.

"Sungjong, you can stay with me! I got us a really nice room," Dongwoo yelled, poking his head out of the doorway.

"No, choose me!" Sungyeol argued.

"What about me? I kept you warm!" Myungsoo complained.

"So did I!" Woohyun retorted. Sunggyu also came out of his room to glance at me, but we shared the same bed every night anyways so he decided to let the others argue over me.

"Sorry guys, but Sungjong is mine today!" Hoya triumphantly said, holding up our connected hands. They all groaned, and gave up in sadness. Hoya happily dragged me to the last open room, and we unpacked our things. We organized our clothes into the closet, put our toothbrushes and bathing products in the bathroom, and lay down on the master bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter