Chapter 6

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            " Finally, why you took so long? " asked Jackson when we arrived at his home. Jackson walking toward us and take two bags of groceries from Ella. Then Jackson look at Ella from up and down. " You wear make up, huh? We're just going to sleep over, " said Jackson while wrinkled his brows."

Well, I had to go to buy ingredients  for dinner " said Ella.

" Ya! Don't wear makeup and dressing up when you go without me! You're gonna flirt with another guy, huh? " Jackson could not accept. Ella rolled her eyes.

" Yes! " Ella immediately pulled away quickly walked to the living room. Jackson snapped and then look at me with these looks of disbelief. I just shrug my shoulder.

" You shouldn't say like that, " I said to Jackson.

" How come - Argh. Ya! " Jackson immediately follow Ella to the living room. I catch up with the other to the center. There was Eric and Mark who was sitting on the couch while watching a baseball game. It was an accidently my eyes and Mark's met, we both smiled. Looks like our relationship has improved. Then I saw Ella running in the tv, he immediately change the channel. with no cares about Eric and Mark are watching tv.

"Ya! " snaps Eric protest when Ella changed the channel..

" Wae? It's a rerun of the 2PM oppa concert in japan, "  

" Mia! Taecyeon oppa. Aaaa Wooyoung oppa! "

Ella went screaming hysterically in front of TV. I also directly run next to her. We're immediately start fangirling . We can't stop to call the names of 2pm oppa.

" Look at these girls. Even they've never called us oppa, "

said Jackson, shaking his head while watching our behaviour.

" lol I think we should call each other ' oppa. ' from now, "

said Mark while cackling.

" Jackson oppa~ "said Mark like a girl

 " Wae Mark oppa ...? Eric oppa~ " followed by Jackson.

" Ne Jackson oppa ... Mark Oppa ~ "  Eric didn't want to lose.

" Eiiuuh..stop! " said Ella to cover her ears. I'm laughing seeing behavior of three idiots in this house.

------**********-----------

       After finish watching tv we parcelling the room. I and Ella, Mark with Jackson, and Eric with his books. All the room are in the second floor. After that I and Ella moved to the kitchen to make dessert. We are planning to melt chocolate bars to make fondue.

" Ella why you don't call Jackson ' oppa. '? " I asked.

" Because he like a girl that older than him, " said Ella while cutting some chocolate bars. 

" Huh, Silly reason, ".

I know even though Jackson and Ella always acting lovey-dovey, wherever they are. But it still sometimes they're both still awkward. I found out that Ella many times trying to call Jackson ' oppa. ' but always change her words after that . We then continue our work in the kitchen. Ella try to find something for a fondue she open all of drawer in the kitchen, all of a sudden there is a bouquet of roses that fell from drawer in the kitchen.

    " What is this? " asked Ella while observing a bouquet of flowers it. Then she found a paper with the ribbons are tied in one of a rose. I and Ella are reading it. ' Hey, Mr. Jackson, It's been a long time since I met you for the last time. Thank you for dinner the day on wednesday, that the night was fun:) - Luna Han - ' 

I was surprised and then looked at Ella. Her face showed no expression of anything. She just frozen. Of course we know who Luna Han. She is Jackson's  ex-girlfriend. A girl that has left Jackson to other guy that more rich. 

" Ella? " I look at Ella was worried.

        Right at the same time when three idiots coming towards us. " Hi guys! What i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter