Chapter 13

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the lunch break bell rang, I rushed to the toilet because I was holding back the urge to pee during class. After doing my business in the toilet it turned out that Yuri and two of her henchmen who had been waiting in front of the toilet immediately tried to take me to the back hallway of the school which the students rarely passed. I already expect it to be like this, even though there was a feeling of fear but I tried to keep myself looking calm.

"do you know  why I brought you here?" Yuri asked, raising an eyebrow. But I prefer to keep quiet. Because from the start I didn't understand Yuri's childish behavior.

"I told you not to get close to Mark! Especially teasing him like that, tch," Yuri said curtly.

"What do you mean? Teasing him? I didn't even say a word to him," I didn't accept what she said.

"Shut up! You're pretending you don't know, huh ?!,"

"I told you I didn't !" I shouted back Yuri. Yuri became furious, she clenched her fists tightly. Then she took out something from the pocket of her uniform.

"Have you forgotten this huh?" he asked while showing me a photo of me kissing Zelo on his cell phone.

          In the photo I'm wearing a red dress and Zelo wearing a red tuxedo. We were kissing in a large garden. My memory goes straight to that day. The day Ella's 16th birthday party is celebrated in her private garden. Then why is the photo of me kissing Zelo that day a big deal? That's because at that time Zelo was a boyfriend of my best friend. Yes, at that time she was Ella's boyfriend, not mine. That day, Ella plans to introduce Zelo as her boyfriend at the end of the event. But in the middle of the event Zelo asked me to stay away from the crowd. I was so surprised that Zelo suddenly landed his lips on mine forcefully and then just walked away. Even at the end of the show Zelo broke off his relationship with Ella in front of our friends on the grounds that he already likes other girl. That day Ella couldn't stop crying even though Eric and I had accompanied her all night watching our favorite comedy film. Even for one week her eyes looked puffy every morning.

I really can't say anything about the incident that night with Zelo to anyone even to Eric. I felt ashamed and guilty especially at that time Ella really loved Zelo. Over time, I forgot about the incident, especially when Ella met Jackson. But I didn't realize that someone was taking pictures of us at that time, and would cause big trouble for me at this point. I was afraid Ella would think something bad if she saw this photo. Even though it's been a long time ago, but Ella doesn't necessarily believe me if I tell the truth.
Back at this point. Yuri smiled triumphantly when she saw me become speechless.

"Should I just show this photo to Ella now ..," Yuri said then wanted to turn around"

"Don't!" I screamed and reflexively grabbed the cellphone from Yuri's hand. The two girls who looked more like Yuri's henchmen immediately got into action to reclaim Yuri's cellphone from my hand. There was an action of seizing each other which caused the cellphone to be thrown until finally the cellphone was dragged on the floor of the school hallway as far as five meters which was immediately picked up by someone. I gasped when I found Ella who was picking up Yuri's cellphone. Ella looks to be watching the cellphone screen which is definitely plastered with my 'forbidden' photo.

"What a coincidence Ella-chan, I just want to show it to you," Yuri said while putting on her smirk. Ella just didn't flinch. I bit my lip, wondering what would happen next.

"I knew it.." said Ella calmly. I stared at her in shock.

"W-? What do you mean?" asked Yuri who was also surprised to hear Ella's narrative. Ella looked back at Yuri.

"This photo .. I already know," said Ella again. Yuri stuttered.

" that's.. that's right. You must know. That, in fact .., it turns out that all this time Mia has lied to you. She was the one who took Zelo from your side,"

"You should stop Yuri-ssi .. I already know. I already know everything," Ella replied, glaring at Yuri. I can only remain silent not understanding what is going on. Yuri stammered even more, she looked at Ella in disbelief.

"W, what do you mean?"

"I bumped into one of your henchmen until I found out about the photo. Then of course I had to ask the culprit directly. After searching for Zelo's whereabouts I asked him the truth about this photo. You're the one who forced Zelo to do all this so I break up with him. You threatened to fire his father who works in your father's company if Zelo refuses your wish. You were the one who told Zelo to cut us off on my birthday and kiss Mia forcefully so you can deliberately take their picture. Of course I have checked the truth at cctv park , " explained Ella at length. It made me , Yuri and her minions gaped because Ella knew the truth, and I just found out the truth.

"I feel sorry for you," said Ella as she stepped closer to Yuri. " do you feel that lonely Yuri-ah ..?" Ella looked at Yuri with pity.

"you have to take advantage of other people to be close to other people. Your actions disgust me," said Ella sharply right in front of Yuri. Yuri looked so shocked but quickly returned to her '' expression.

"Then? What do you want now? You think I'll apologize to you after you tell me about all this that you know the truth? never!" Yuri snapped while folded her arms.

Ella immediately threw Yuri's cellphone in her hand which landed right in the school ditch. Yuri stared at her in disbelief at her expensive cellphone which had now been immersed in the cloudy and smelly water. Suddenly Ella pushed Yuri and then grabbed Yuri's collar so Yuri was slightly lifted from her footing because Yuri was indeed shorter than Ella.

"You think I'm afraid of doing things that can hurt you right now ?!" Ella yelled back at Yuri. Yuri's face immediately turned pale while clutching her collar.

"Enough Ell," ordered Jackson who was walking toward the crime scene together with Eric and Mark. Two of Yuri's henchmen who were about to help Yuri immediately withdrew when they saw Jackson and the others walking over. But Ella still did not let Yuri's collar off until Jackson finally pulled her back.

"Get your sense back Yuri. You've gone too far," said Eric warning Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter