Chapter 12

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Five days have passed and Ella is still reluctant to talk to me. Those were 5 days that felt really long to me. Not only my best friend Ella, even Mark seems to be avoiding me. During those 5 days, the lunch hour was always very long, and it felt uncomfortable. In the first two days Ella still grumbled and argued with Yuri, and I had to stop their fight. Like it or not, I was forced to defend Yuri's side. But lately Ella seems more quiet. Only Eric still wants to talk to me, and Jackson as long as Ella doesn't know.

      Today wasn't that different either, and I was really frustrated that I couldn't think of any way out. At the first break while walking to the restroom I bumped into Eric, Mark, Ella and Jackson who were seen arguing. Automatically I stopped my steps when I saw them. Ella who noticed my presence immediately became silent and looked at me. The others immediately stopped talking and also stared at me, except for Mark who only looked down despite knowing my existence. Finally, after a few seconds Mark just turned around and left without saying a word. Ella looked at me irritatedly while clenching her fists, Jackson immediately pulled her away from there. Only Eric walked over to me and rubbed the top of my head.

"Everything will be fine, you have to trust the others," said Eric then walked away from me.

I can only be silent for a few moments. Even Mark didn't want to look at me. My heart really hurts because of it. I really miss him.

 

___________************____________

 

      It's been one week passed and Yuri is still using me to be close to the others, especially Mark. But on the one hand Ella seemed very busy about something. When school finished I accidentally saw Yuri and Mark walking to the back garden of the school. I decided to follow them to the rear garden. I hid behind the wall of the warehouse room with the little windows that separated me from them. So that I can hear their conversation clearly up close.

"What do you need ?" asked Mark

"Mm .. looks like you are not in a good condition Mark, I'll tell you next time," Yuri replied doubtfully.

"No, just tell me now, I don't have another time," Mark said sound impatient. There was a brief pause from Yuri.

"Well .., Mark .... Mia is not like what you know. She is not a good girl, I know her" Yuri said begging to Mark. I widened my eyes and covered my mouth with my hand. How can she ..

"So? Aren't you friends?" answered Mark flatly.

"That's because I care about you, Mark. I don't want you to only being used by Mia," Yuri replied sounding more and more insistent.

"Yuri you don't have to- "

"Mark, I, I ...., I like you. That's why I care about you," Yuri said in the end. There was a moment of silence.

"Yuri-ssi, thank you for caring about me, but I can't reply your feelings. And I'm confused why you did this? Aren't both of you friends? If you know what she did wrong you should try to make her do the right thing, not pretending to be friends and then bad mouthing her from behind. What you are doing right now is the same as using her" Mark said calmly then heard a step away. I quickly wiped my tears that had flowed down my cheekbones. Then leave the room. While walking out of the room I bumped into Jackson.

"Oops, hi Mia. Wait, have you been crying?" Jackson asked when he realized my eyes looked a little puffy. I snorted.

"Huh? Why should I cry? I just feel very sleepy you know" I answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter