Chapter 2

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:imagine they are speaking in korean ^^

 

 

I pounded my feet slowly in the bus heading to my school. When the bus was finally stopped at the bus stop at my school I rushed down from the bus and ran to my class. this school is pretty quiet because the students already went to their class. I just came in in the class I and bowed my head to my teacher that already present in front of my class. " You are lucky we haven't started a lesson. go to your seat please " . When I realized that my teacher is not alone in front of the class. I see a guy who wear a same uniform like me standing next to teacher and recognize that red hair. I look at him don't believe it. As a redhead was just look at me and then turning his face. I quickly went to my seat.

 

"How ? he's cool, aight? " asked my seatmate , Ella, with a half whisper. i gived her a confused look . then she turned her glance at that red guy. i get it. and i just gived her a nodded . i must say yes he's ... Handsome.

 

" New student ?" I asked to Ella. She also just give me a nodded but her eyes still focus on him. Because today we have a quiz , then my teacher just introduce that guy in front of the class just a minute and then let that red guy who has his name is Mark to sit on the seat which is just behind me and Ella. Mark have to sit with the smart Eric, who is also our best friend. Before Mark goes to his seat, he was given a lesson paper to be read while we were working on the questions.

 

Mark went to his seat and sit next to Eric. When Mark have a seat, Ella turn around her body to sideways to look at Mark, " Annyeong Mark-ssi i'm Ella, " with a half whisper and her charming smile.this girl,her boyfriend gonna be mad if he know she showing her charming smile in front of another guy, handsome guy who can be rivals like Mark. Mark just give back Ella with a nod and a little faint smile.

 

" Oh, and this is Mia Park, " said Ella to mark with more slowly voice while our teacher was handing out the paper quiz for the students. I'm kind of surprised when Ella, introduce me to Mark. I just looked at mark with a glance and then look at another side. Same thing with Mark ... he just look at me over and take his eyes to the paper infront of him and give a little nodded. " You've known each other? " asked Ella looked at me and mark . this girl ... i let out a sigh

 

before one of us answer that question to all of a sudden Eric said, with the normal voice " Hey, I'm Eric Nam, nice to me--"

" SSshhhhh. " then some classmates turned their heads including me and Ella to told Eric to be quiet. Eric also bowed his head repeatedly apologized. the teacher just sighing to Eric.

---------*********--------------

 

the first bell rang it sign of the end of the test. The Chairman of our class, Hyerim, started collecting the papers test. didn't forget Hyerim throw a sweet smile to Mark when she's on our table. "seems like she like you, " said Ella to Mark and with a smile to.

"Hey what about Eric?" I said to Eric.

" Hey, Shut it down girl, " said Eric while trying not to care. me and Ella looked at each other and keep our laugh. The Chairman of the class was like Eric. Even if Eric doesn't care about her, but we know Eric got a feeling too to Hyerim. that's Eric, if you like him, you have to really be patient. I salute with Hyerim who love Eric since the 10 grade till this moment we are just on 12 grade. althought he didn't show his feeling to Hyerim.

" So you moving from L.A.? Half Chinese? " asked Ella again to Mark.

" yes" said Mark with a nodded. After you think about it, Mark and the guy with red hair I met a week ago feels like two different people. I think he's a pretty rough and outspoken. But it's like Mark is the kind of guy who didn't much like talking. " Mark you can just talk in English with us if you feel more comfortable with it, " said Ella with a smile . This time the looks of Mark looks a bit relieved.

 " Thanks, I appreciate that. But I want to try as hard as I can use Korean, " said Mark with a smile too.

" Didn't Jackson also come from L.A.? " Ask Eric to Ella.

 

" Oh right. Mark, I can't wait to introduce you to Jackson. I think you are gonna be a good match, " Ella is excited. Then she hold my hand and take Eric and Mark to the cafeteria. I see all the girl students looking at us and was their plan failed to take Mark get to the cafeteria together. It's a lot of students here don't want to have a problem with Ella, the group we are of me, Ella, Eric and Jackson. I can honestly tell you the first time I, Ella and Eric in high school, we're to be a hot topic in school because the status and physical appearance. Ella and Eric can just go to elite school because they are the kids of rich people, but they prefer in high school public with me.

actually, if i use money from my grandfather it can be said that it is not a small that I can also go to elite school. But I prefer to save money monthly from grandfather to things that are more useful. Maybe someday I would really need monthly from grandfather . he doesn't know that I always pay a monthly for as long as I live with the uncle. I don't want my grandfather too much think about me, because he is old and now he's retired from work. I have a lot of respect for and loved grandfather. I don't want to be a burden. For physical appearance, in fact, the three of us have been held the contract to be a model or casting, but we have our own dream, Eric already in love with science ,it's everything for him.

Okay, back to right now. Jackson is our friend. But we just met Jackson when we went in high school, and I, Ella and Eric have been friends since we sat in elementary school. Jackson wasn't born of the family business, but the Jackson's parents are former 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter