Chapter 1

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I stepped right off my feet quickly leave the house. I walked faster and faster to a half running while trying to hold my tears. Not cares about the heat of the sun. I added more speed to run,to move to the corner of my favourite. Fortunately,there’s no rain. What if i ran in the rain while crying like this . looks like a drama .I jumped over the divider beetween the trail and the cliffs marble. This is the corner of my favourite place where i can enjoy time alone. Without thinking about school, family,friends, huh ... now i really want to get rid of these thoughts from my head. I look at this vast ocean in front of me, hearing of the waves can calming my heart.

I take off my sandals , I took a seated position in the end off the cliff. To feel  the sea water splashing in the end of my leg. I don’t know why i can hold my tears a little bit longer , i began to cry at the end of my favourite place, the same as I always do here when  i feel  not good. I cry until i couldn’t get me in tears again then i stand up. I tried to get closer to the end of a cliff,then closed my eyes trying to imagine myself  being in free fall , to the sea.

Suddenly,a hand gripping my arm and pulled me back from the end of a cliff. I was hooked. And lost my balance,but there’s keeping me strong so i don’t fall. That hands it turned out to be a foreign guy red cope in front of me. He looks the same age with me so his red mess hair looks very charming in his face which pointed and white. To be honest, umm .. handsome. Hey, what the hell was i thinking ?! I shrugged his hand. “ What the hell ?!” i said.

He looked at me for a moment before answering ," Don't you have your mind ? Don't you know that what will you do is really sad ?!? " his said and threatened me.

"Wh,what-- " 

"Do you think suicide can solve everything?! Idiot , he snapped to chop off my word. I was hit. Hey, who's idiot? 

"And what's your business if i did want to kil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter