Chapter 3

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the bell was heard as a sign of the end of the school and the begin of weekends for the students.Jackson is waiting for us in front of the class while we clean up our stuff. The girls in the class, whispering when they saw Jackson saying hi and opened the door for them. Finally, when she's done with her things, ella just running to Jackson followed by me, Eric and Mark.

" well, are we going to watch movie? " asked Ella to Jackson.

" Of course, " Jackson answered and intertwined his fingers hand with ella's . " Oh, yeah, guys, stay at my house tomorrow. My parents are on vacation to Osaka, " said Jackson to us. We are sometimes spent the weekend to sleep over.

" I'll come if Mia come, " Ella said.

" alright, I'll come, "  I agreed.

" Well, I don't have something to do at home, " for Eric agreed to Jackson.

" Mark you'll come right? " this time Jackson asked for Mark sureness.

" I'll try to come, " said Mark while nodded to agreed.

" Okay, then we go first, I guess, " said Jackson, and then passed with Ella after waving his hand to us. After that, Eric said good-bye to stay in the library because he will meet with his friends from science club.

 

And now it's just me and Mark who walked together to the school gate, although today we like to spend time together but then I realized that I and Mark most seemed awkward between us. We rarely have a conversation even we don't talk when we walked to the school gate, when we reached in front of the school gate, I went right straight to the bus stop who I used to get on. seems like Mark goes to the same way with me. Now we're in the bus stop without speak a word. It's a good thing, of course until 1 minute the bus we're coming. When in the bus I choose a seat at the end of the back because it's quiet. I'm a bit surprised, because Mark sitting right next to me, but I'm trying to sit a bit far to get rid of the strangest feeling in my stomach feels when I close to Mark. But I don't know why, I feel something of the corner of my heart when Mark was sitting right beside me.

" I think we have the same direction, " said Mark to begin talks immediately without turn his head at me. To be honest I'm a little surprised when he spoke to me.

" Well, we're heading towards the same way right, " my responsibilities and threw a little smiled.

" Isn't the first time we met at the beach Gyeongpo, your house is near there? " asked Mark this time looking at me.

" Yes my house is to be around there, " I answered him still looked the front because I can't make eye contact with him, let alone right now we were very close.

" Oh, I also live around there".

Suddenly a passenger bus just got to sit on the bench next to Mark. Naturally he move the seat is close down at me.

" sorry.. " said Mark and look at me feel guilty to me.

" It's okay, " I said while nodding and just give him a glanced. And then we were back to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter