Chapter 11

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ella Pov

 

        Not long after Mark returned, from the end of the cafeteria i can see Mia walking towards us, together with .. Yuri? What was Mia doing with her? I looked at them even more in surprise when Mia chose a seat next to Eric and gave her seat next to Mark to Yuri. Jackson and I exchanged glances. 

 

"Hi guys," Yuri said to the four of us. The others replied with a smile, I prefer to ignore her.

"Mia-chan, are you okay?" I asked reassuringly

"Oo, i'm okay .." Mia replied with a smile. But that's not Mia's usual smile.

"So Yuri-ssi, do you need something?" I asked raising my tone to Yuri. she gave me an unpleasant look for a split second, then she smiled.

 

“I just want to join together with you guys. Is it not allowed?" she asked, showing her innocent face that looked very fake.

 

"yes , you can't" I answered bluntly.

"Ella…, ”said Jackson, staring at me.

"But Mia invited me here to sit together" Yuri replied looking at Mia with a smile. I looked at Mia frowned.

"Really Mia-chan?" I asked Mia in disbelief.

"Yes .., there is nothing wrong with Yuri gathering with us right..?" Mia replied, trying to avoid my eyes. I can only sigh. During the time we spent together, Mia rarely spoke. Meanwhile, I'm not in a good mood to talk. I saw Yuri keep talking to Mark while occasionally trying to make skinship with Mark. Ugh ... .

"At least keep your attitude Yuri-ssi, Mark is Mia's boyfriend," I said sharply at Yuri who was talking to Mark. Makes the others at our table stop their chat and then look at me. Yuri glared back at me.

"Actually, I already know ..," said Yuri, showing her innocent expression again. "Mia already told me that they are not actually dating,"

"Mworago?" I asked in shock. I looked at Mia, "Mia ..?" I asked in a half whisper.

“It's because you forced them. You make them feel uncomfortable," Yuri replied again showing a sad expression while Mia's shoulder," I understand because we've been close since middle school, right Ella-chan? "

I gasped. I looked at Mark who was also staring at Mia in disbelief. "Is it true Mia? Is what Yuri said true? Wae ?? " I asked Mia. Mia looks stuttered at me.

"You shouldn't have to make her feel cornered , Ella-chan" Yuri Interrupted me again.

"Oh Shut Up!" I snapped at Yuri, making the whole cafeteria turn their gaze at our table. Jackson's hand that was embracing me squeezed my shoulder. “And stop calling me Ella-chan, I never thought of you as a friend. I never liked you Yuri, why are you always hanging around us? Don't you have friends? You realize that no one really wants to be your friend? You-"

"Ella , stop , you don't have to be angry toward Yuri " said Mia interrupting me. I turned to look at Mia, she looked down again. Now I feel like crying. I'm so annoyed why Mia is taking Yuri's side? I hold back my tears.

"Nevermind" I said then stood up leaving our table and left the cafeteria.

      I walked quickly half running away from cafeteria. Jackson caught up with me from behind while continuing to call my name. I walked faster and faster until finally Jackson pulled my hand and turned my body to face him. I tried to wipe my tears that had wet my cheeks profusely. But I end up burst into tears. I'm really a crybaby.

Jackson sighed, "Hey, don't cry..." he said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter