Chapter 10

Its Just Story Beetween Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         I stiffly walked back to the living room. I don't know what to say to Mark. It feels really embarrassing. Moreover, Jackson also saw it.


"Mia you look pale," said Jackson, staring at my face .


"Ah, ne?" I asked again, awakening from my raging thoughts. Now Jackson, Eric, Ella including Mark are staring at me.


"Are you sick?" asked Eric to confirm my condition.

"i think you set your heating room temperature too high"
"no, no i'm fine ..," I assured them.

The image of last night's incident came back to my mind. I felt my face heat up. I closed my eyes then grabbed my hair with my hands. I felt a touch on my forehead. I opened my eyes which turned out to be Mark's hand.
"You got fever" said Mark, taking my temperature against the temperature in his.

 "I'll find a medicine for you". After he disappeared into the kitchen I could only blink my eyes for a moment. I looked at Ella who was smiling at me.
"What?"
"I wonder what Mia-chan sick of?" Ella asked innocently.
"Lovesick," Jackson replied and then chuckled with Eric and Ella.
“What?! No! "I snapped while I felt myself really embarrassed. Aaish .. I'm really going crazy.

 

______******________

 

        After the lunch bell rang I immediately walked towards the cafeteria. Today I didn't have time to hang out with the others because I had to do two follow-up tests that were supposed to be done on Monday. Actually after staying over from Jackson's house I really caught a cold and and a little fever, which is why I didn't go to school yesterday. Even so, I still can't really do the test.

      While walking on the first floor corridor to the cafeteria, I ran into Song Yuri and her group. I tried not to look at them and kept walking by to the cafeteria. Suddenly Yuri blocking my way.

"Are you already feel better?" Yuri asked with a fake smile.

"Too bad you didn't go to school yesterday, so we just spent time off and lunch without you. Even though i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter