[CHAPTER 12]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                 [ CHAPTER 12 ]

                                                                            Shaking, I fondle with the keys to your heart,

                                                                              Going in, I the key upon the beating.

                                                                                   It doesn’t budge, I don’t know why..

                                                                                    But could you please let me in?

                                                                                  Please.. let me in for one more time…

                                                                                                      < • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >


Luhan wakes up in hysteria when no soul was spotted on their shared hotel room.


.


Mothering . Where did they go??


He glances up at the clock that was ticking haggardly when he stared- 12 p,m.

He didn’t sleep that long did he? Now realizing their whereabouts, he fumbles on the belt of his faded dirty jeans that had him- exactly delayed for quite a time, and swallows his prescription drugs in one gulp of tangy sparkling water he has yet seen on the headboard, until he bolts out at high speed, his ragged footsteps burns his ears like lye and he feels light headed by the time he gets close to the dining area.


“You need to win his heart back.”  Chanyeol’s voice slapped the sense out of Luhan, giving the older a bit more determination about what he has to accomplish.


Lol. More like what he needs to accomplish.


He runs through a vast of tourists on the way and went through a line of apologizing as well as a showcase of Luhan’s incoherent vocabulary as he even went far to calling one clumsy teenager that just swooned past him-  a motherwanker. He pints his head up and spots a splash of ebony black that could’ve been- he swears, its Chanyeol’s bowl cut hair.


and he smiles. There’s that winsome smile that’s coming out of his sculpted lips and how- Sehun was there.

Luhan’s Sehun, his Sehun was there.


Sehun with his infectious rumble of guffaws that comes out of his mouth when Chanyeol says a joke, his eyes- oh those quite ravishing eyes that spears its way into Luhan’s heart and that high toned chisel nose and that curvy lasobial crease that comes out when he smiles- his smile..


How alluring it is. It’s pretty appealing and genuine that made Luhan really possessive of the maknae- thinking about how he would try to slice their heads off  if anyone looks at Sehun with such malice, that even he couldn’t contain.


How did Sehun look so beautiful? Luhan wonders as he lets out a rasped sigh after he fantasizes about the boy the he loves the most- scratch that- the person, that he loves the most. Sehun’s really matured over the years and oh how he missed almost half of that.


It made him feel a little pessimistic, but he slowly steps up to the group and greets them with such phony enthusiasm because lets face it-


He’s horrible as right now. And he’s going to be even a lot worse later on. Even adding up to the fact that he’s feeling really light headed and woah- when will these prescription drugs work? All it did was bring him drowsiness and he couldn’t even complain since doctor knows best they said .


He goes over to them and sits next to Chanyeol, which was close to Sehun, completely disregarding the fact that Xiumin’s at the ing farthest of the table and he remembers- but looks at the other member who just gave him a little splash of thumbs up and a good luck when no one was conscious to look at their direction.



That puny little slob.


Oh. Chen’s ing right there eh?


He curves his lips up a little back at him and tries to focus on the served plate before his face, not long until Chanyeol lightly feathers on his back and deliberately tries to point on Sehun’s direction with such glare that Luhan could cower down on his knees- but his pride is too big to do that so he doesn’t cling on the fact and looks at Chanyeol’s direction-


He sees Sehun.


Sehun playing with his broccoli and letting his fork dance on the plate with grace that matches with his dancing and oh- those sleepy gaze and that boldly depressed look on his face.


Depressed. Dispirited. Demoralized.


See how the same letters have those same meanings for Luhan? Except though, he could also be called a . Just as what he thinks he is.


But Sehun doesn’t ruminate things like that about Luhan.

He’ll still love the older no matter what.


Luhan watches as Sehun slowly disperses the food up until only the green broccoli was left and Luhan is mislayed by the scrawny food on his plate and he feels disgusted already.


They all throw their remnants on the bin and scatters into little brackets in which- specifically into twos and Chanyeol was fast to pick Baekhyun, even though he was bombarded with a lot of complaints and Luhan swore he saw Baekhyun shifting out his phone and calling the cops, he said- but was stopped when Chanyeol pulled him away farther and Baekhyun’s restraints were loosened and their hands were quickly back on intertwining taut that made Luhan a little jealous.


Kyungsoo was painfully forced on Jongin, which made Sehun bubble his laughter a little at the side as Jongin carelessly picks Kyungsoo up with such inelegant posture that made their position a bit awkward but he manages- running through the lobby and into the sand with Kyungsoo guffawing at his back and it made Luhan’s eye crinkle by how big his grin was by perceiving of how puerile s were.


Yes, Tao and Kris were no exception as they started caressing each other while slowly walking on the shore that made their tracks leave little globules on the waves and yeah, Luhan deduces that Tao doesn’t want to walk alone anymore. Oh, how everyone had changed.  They were both stealing demonstrative gazes to each other and Sehun thinks at the side that he might want to go back because his hyungs look like they’re not planning to stop swooning and jump at each other anytime now.


Public o doesn’t sound bad-


Get your together Oh Sehun.


Now Sehun, he watches as Lay and Suho just casually asked each other for a walk and didn’t mind how their hands brushed in feathers at each other everytime one swings a limb, they loved it both- blushing in both queasiness and fluff. They even went as far and linking their pinkies together- he thanks the heavens for having at least one decent pair in the island to keep things in place because look at what a mess it would’ve been when the two weren’t there. And Sehun feels a lot replenished because they’re all making progress.


But is he making progress? Thinking of that thought, a loud sigh comes out of his gradient lips and his pessimistic meter kicks up a notch.


Sehun, eyes open at the scene unfolding in front of him, Chen and Xiumin. Together. Slurping on a fruit pop they stole- well not exactly stole but it was free in the dining area, so they took two fruitees in tandem and decided to kick in the sand and stay their butts cozy, sitting on the iridescent glassy particles as it was crystalized and warmed for a bit, perfect for the two of them under th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter