[CHAPTER 11]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                              [ CHAPTER 11 ]

                                                             Only one sentence,

                                                                  Only 5 words,

                                            It’s not “I love you so much.” Well, although that counts too,

                                                                   But its actually…

                                                                I can’t get over you.

                                                                      < • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >



“Hmm.. What should I do with such an idiot like you?” Chanyeol wonders as he scratches the lower part of his jaw, lightly feathering on the little stubble located there as he concludes to have it cleanly shaved later on.


Luhan slowly snores out of his mouth, ragged because Chanyeol was too angry and puts hI’mstomach first to the bed.


yes. It’s hard to breathe actually.


But the vocalist doesn’t even care… He’s too pumped up, and tired…. Stressed of all the piled up on his weak shoulders of depression and doesn’t answer Chanyeol back but yeah.


He’s probably sleeping.


Well, pretending to be since he doesn’t want to hear a life-long lecture of how big of an idiot he is, of course, courtesy by everyone’s most beloved giant, Chanyeol.


“Luhan.. wake up!!! We need to talk!!”

“Luhan!!”

“Oi Luhan! Get up, I’m talking to you!!!”

“Oi! Wake up!!”


Chanyeol shakes the vocalist by his Achilles heel, overpowering the soles of Luhan’s feet and the older almost concludes that he wouldn’t be able to walk in a long period of time because Chanyeol’s strength is uncontrollable and if this continues, the bones in his right foot is eventually going to get randomly dislocated for the time he wakes up conscious.


(A/N: AND ILL TELL YOU, IT’S NOT FUN AT ALL)


Just like what they say.
 

Face your problems or be a ing coward and run away from it.


Isn’t that typical?


Now, Luhan, at the thought of it, he might want to do the last part.
 


why can’t people just run away, be gone, disappear, don’t come back with those laggard feet and surrender?

Because there’s this thing called falling down, about showing on the scene, appearing fearless, there’s this saying about resiliently rising back up and fight.          

The advantages, and disadvantages

The pros and the cons


He’ll either pretend to be sleeping and ignore Chanyeol’s big mouth attempting to reach down deep in his soul, or-


“Luhan!!-“

“WHAT THE DO YOU WANT CHANYEOL.”


See? It wasn’t even a question that came out from his mouth, irritation, botheration, confuzzlement and flare was inside Luhan’s heart right now as he supports himself and sits upright on the cushions, swift and steady as he gains his momentum and claims his ground at Chanyeol.


Everybody can actually be even, you know,


It doesn’t matter on size, or any other physical characteristics, it matters on the mind and in the heart. A stronger persona, a stronger aura gets off, a built body engulfed by a weak persona, what do you get?


A poignant being.


Just like how Chanyeol can get it sinister and menacing, And how Luhan can get it sick and red.


He’s a bit of a scaramouch you see. That’s why Luhan s everything and just gets on with it.


Just like how he went and ed up the best relationship he’s ever had.


Such a ing idiot they said. But who would’ve guessed, its actually true.


“What.”

“What.”

“…”


They were both confused and blank at the moment. Chanyeol blocks out of what to say and Luhan stopping to get the question from taller’s intuitive brain and raging mouth.


“You blinded us Luhan. All of us. You made us all oblivious, you made us all stupid in regarding your ways of avoiding Sehun at all costs.” Chanyeol snaps both of his two sections of teeth, chattering it in a way that made Luhan’s ears in full sizzle- annoyed.


“Well did it work?”


“You son of a , after all you did to us you have the audacity to question me if your plan was at point or if it worked-


“I’MASKING IF IT WORKED OR NOT CHAN-“


“YES IT WORKED! IT WORKED YOU DUMB AND EVERYTHING’S ALL MESSED UP RIGHT NOW! EVERYTHING’S ALL RUINED NOT ONLY IN THE CONTENTS OF MY HEAD, BUT INCLUDING THEIRS LUHAN!! YOU ED UP THE WHOLE GROUP’S BRAIN AND-”


“Good.”


“You shameless piece of . Sehun has been suffering so bad, you should be thankful that I was holding back on landing a punch or two on your face. I hope you rot in he-“


“I know. I’m going too. I’ll probably die sooner or later anyways.” With that, Luhan zones Chanyeol out in a sentence.


The rapper goes tranquil at what Luhan says.


And after a second or so, he regains control again and yes


He blows up.


“AND DIE LUHAN? HUH? THEN WHAT? YOU’RE LEAVING SEHUN TO DEAL WITH THE OWN DISCLOSURE OF HIS ING DISEASE AND WHAT’LL HAPPEN LUHAN? HMM? 2 MEMBERS ARE GOING TO DIE!! EXO WONT BE COMPLETE!! DO YOU KNOW THAT? AND SEHUN HAS THIS DISEASE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO LOSE ALL OF THE HOPE I HA-“


“I know.”

“What Luhan?”

“I know what Sehun’s disease is. I knew it earlier than when it was first reported to you and Chen by the doctor.”

“How the were you supposed to know earlier than us?”

“Mr. Yang I believe was my pediatrician in China when I was about 8, he dropped off when I was at my adolescent stage and decided to study his doctorate degree again, he was supposed to major as a general doctor, but he specializes in lungs too.”


“That’s why…”


“Yes, the reason was that I saw you all going out of the hotel early in the morning when I went out for my daily Americano, I called the nearest medical center in Jeju, which happened to house Mr. Yang in it. I questioned if there was a reservational check-up under the name Park Chanyeol and there was one, I was in a hurry to call the doctor and ask hI’mthat if the results were out, he should tell it to me immediately.”


“Then, who was the one putting up those flashy posts of paper on our bathroom?”


“Who do you think did it Chanyeol?” Luhan asks, coyly tilting his head and infuriating the rapper even more.


“But I thought Jongin was-“


“Do you really think Jongin would do such a thing on putting up paper post-its almost every hour on our bedroom Chanyeol? Huh? Do you think he might have taken a silver pen and wrote it so neat that even with the sight of a penmanship like it, would light up Sehun’s day? Do you conclude that Jongin would waste a lot of time only to think about what to write on a ing piece of paper? Hmm? He has matters to take care of with Kyungsoo too! Do you really think he’d do it Chanyeol? Do you really think someone other than me can do things like that for someone that they love?”


“Of course I would also do it if I were y-“ The rapper insists


“ing get my point Chanyeol. Get my ing point.”


“I’ll ask you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter