[ CHAPTER 5 ]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHAPTER 5 ]

 

Or maybe I'll be the moon,

And you, the sun,

I'm willing to die every dawn,

Just so you'll get to see the day

 

< • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >

 

A snap. 

 

 

That was all it gets for them to squint their eyes tight as the shutter  of the flashing camera bangs on their ears which also irritated their vision in seeing. 

 

 

The first hour of the shoot was stupendous. They were allowed to act what they desired but not to the extent of doing bunch of extreme poses since they were sporting an OT12 "carefree" concept

 

 

And Chen thinks that carefree means being an endorser of a famous tampon for women because all he did was jump in the air, while his legs were folding behind his knees. And he gives off that extended smile which made his lips define its sketched curves.

 

 

It's like one of those napkin photoshoots for girls on their periods and such. 

 

 

The "fighting" that echoed through their ears was encouraging and it offered them a boost of energy under the beaming sun.  

 

 

 

But Sehun is jealous. 

 

 

He's really jealous of this oil-fried Kim Jongin. 

 

 

The man was equally bronzed and it was a real match to the sun which was sizzling hot underneath them and he just has this inhuman copper tan in which really should be an ideal aspect in the modelling industry.

 

 

And what does Sehun get from the heat? 

 

 

 

 

A pink reddish skin that made him look like a ing hermit crab.

 

 

 

 

He pants lightly, heaving his breaths and his heart pumping because of the jumps he crooked his legs for, landing both feet gracelessly under the soft sand.

 

 

And Chanyeol just wishes that the photoshoot should've just ended like, right now because it's just too hot. 

 

 

Too hot for him to look at Baekhyun fanning himself with the nonexistent collar on the wife beater he's wearing as he exposes those crafty collar bones and just like earlier said, Chanyeol is getting really hot. 

 

 

 

That's it. Period.

 

 

 

The background music on the radio is soothing and Chen seems like he really wants to just ditch all of them and lull on his hotel room, bringing Xiumin with him (or maybe he's just scared). 

 

 

The sweat trickles down Sehun's nose while he quirks it away and scrunches up. Because he feels uncomfortable under Luhan's intense gaze and it's making him even more heated than the temperature which already seems to be high above the normal celsius. 

 

 

Its Chanyeol and Baekhyun up first and the others sit obediently above the sand, some of them delicately wraps one around their finger tips and the feeling is great. 

 

 

Kai chuckles lightly followed by Sehun's roaring laughter as they watch Baekhyun exaggeratingly  push Chanyeol away with those silky fingers while avoiding to touch the giant's teeth along the process. 

 

 

They knew that even though the concept was about being cute, Chanyeol's still going to latch his teeth on whoever member he's pairing with and he doesn't give a single about it. 

 

 

Which was dumb actually.

 

 

He was about to bite Baekhyun's exposed shoulder and he's lucky he didn't get his face broken. 

 

 

"Okay! Last pose for ChanBaek!" The PD shouts and directs their bodies close together, cheeks touching and Baekhyun closes his left eye because it's too tight. 

 

 

He can hear Chanyeol and the photographer whispering but he was a bummer to even make words out of it. 

 

 

Before the camera shutters, the photographer swipes his hand up while winking and Chanyeol swiftly placed a soft kiss to Baekhyun's left cheek-

 

 

 

A Snap. 

 

 

 

"That was DAEBAK!! Good job Baekhyun and Chanyeol!! Next pair!" 

 

 

Baekhyun was dumbfounded until he feels Suho slowly pushing him away from the scene.

 

 

Now, SuLay was another story.

 

• • • • • 

 

Everytime Lay bumps into Suho when they're doing the shoot, he quickly apologizes and Junmyeon thinks that it's getting a whole lot often than before. They can't even finish one single shot. 

 

 

'Lay is too kind' Suho thinks that maybe he's too nice enough and it's getting really annoying. 

 

 

'He's so respectful that you can purposely hit him with a ing truck and he'll still go around saying 'sorry' for being in your way.' Suho shakes a head while smiling and a flash was made. 

 

 

He advices Yixing to stop being so inconsolable and start posing like the high you are. Lay agrees half hearted and smiles that genuine one Suho's yearning for lately.

 

 

They modeled different and links their arms together while the other one rests a cheek on his shoulder, looking behind their shades and straight through the shimmering sun.

 

 

They finish the shoot fast and Suho's quick on looking for the photo preview. He sees this unique picture of him shaking his head and smiling like a royalty and Lay was just standing there looking at Junmyeon, while curving his lips up, dimples deep and his eyes has this gleam that would level up onto Luhan's shining ones. 

 

 

"Ahjusshi, can you make me a copy of this?" He asks sweet and the photographer just nods while he plasters this unexplainably creepy smile on his face. 

 

 

"Yeah. I'll save that one for you." 

 

 

"Thanks." Suho laughs a little an quirks when he hears Lay calling him out. So he rushes fast and throws an arm around the dancer.

 

• • • • • ❧

 

Kris and Tao was perfect as always. No flaws no scratch. Just plain perfect. 

 

 

But not for the constant arguing that is. 

 

 

"No Kris-ge!! Here! You do this and I'll do that." 

 

 

"NOO Tao!! It's gonna make me look fat!!"

 

 

They were too loud it was so obnoxious to everybody even Lay was getting so annoyed he can blow up. 

 

 

"OMYGAD. STOOOP!!!" Lay shouts albeit all the arguing and it's actually pretty loud for a unicorn. 

 

 

He stomps towards the frozen two and does his work. 

 

 

Puts an arm around here. Head here, waist there... And waaaalllaa!!! Lay got a perfect scene on!! 

 

 

"The ." Sehun mumbly curses and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter