[ CHAPTER 3 ]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

But then who could we fool?
A bunch of kids maybe,
But when we’re together, everything is possible,

After all, we just won’t know what will happen next.

< • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >


All the members packed their bags later after they ate breakfast. 

 

Some Exo-M members went to their own dorm because they can't stand the jungle in the K dorm.

 

It turned out to be Spartan Chaos when the managers told them that they needed to pack already. What time should they depart anyways? The ers didn't even tell.

 

So here they were going around the dorm like zoo monkeys shoving each other outside of the restroom in order to get some bath.

 

 

Tao was walking around the room, eyes lit up as he picks up speed and runs through the curtains where Kris had been hiding. 

 

 

Dumb bimbo, he's too tall enough to hide inside a silky curtain. 

 

 

He tugs on the leader's shirt while the giant loudly pleaded to let him go because he just doesn't want to die young under a kungfu master's wrath.

 

While Tao started scowling because he just wanted Kris to shower with him and proceeded to go up to their dorm in attempt to clean themselves for the trip.

 

Tao didn't stop blabbering chinese even though they were already at the door.

 

"Jeju island!! You know Gege?!! It's the infamous Jeju Island!! Oh I can imagine taking long walks on the beach alone, or maybe I'll take you with me, feel the sand beneath our toes and fingertips, and there's this wierd museum I googled on the net and I swear I saw a , hey does it embarras you? We could just swim away and-"

 

 

"Get eaten by sharks." Kris latches his hand on the younger's neck, pulling him in for a make out session on the threshold. 

 

The kiss is bland, there's a pint of D.O's kimchi in it, then some salt and sweet syrup from the pancake they've eaten. Their mouths parted for air after Tao lightly shoved his hands on Kris' chest, pushing him away. 

 

 

"Not here Gege, someone will see." 

 

"Let's go inside then." Kris pushed Tao into the Exo-M dorm. And locked it since they were the first ones to arrive. For the record, Kris didn't listen to Tao's blabbering since he was lost in the way Tao's lips moved when he talked absurd things and couldn't help himself but give a little taste of the mouth that he became addicted to so much.

 

The second kiss they shared for the day was honey-like. All the disgusting flavors were gone and was now replaced by the ting taste of sweet saliva and puffed out breaths coming from their noses. 

 

Kris carried his secret lover to the bathroom and locked the door behind them, it was a while when he heard Yixing slamming his fist on the hard wood.

 

 

He was glad no one saw them kissing in the hallway and throughout the dorm. He was really glad that Yixing went in late before they get caught.

 

 

But Kris will be damned if he says it wasn't the best shower he's ever had in his whole life.

 

 

And Lay was certain he just heard Tao moan from the back of his throat screaming and begging for stuff that Lay doesn't want to talk about and rather jump in a bridge full of hungry barracudas.

 

 

They can keep that to themselves.

 

 

Lay might be really clueless but he's not "that" dumb. 

 

"WU.YIFAN. YOU BETTER NOT BE ZITAO OR ELSE-"

 

BAM!

 

He turned his head and saw Suho on his , rubbing his head which was getting a slight tinge of red at the base.

 

"Suho! Why are you here?" He ran towards the leader. 

 

Lay can't help it.

 

He feels distracted when Suho's around.

 

And it's even getting worse by the time he's living in this world.

 

• • • • • 

 

Sehun was pulling a face when Chanyeol and Kai just shoved him into the bathroom wall and shut it against themselves. He can hear Baekhyun and Chen's strangled whines on the back of the door. 

 

 

And he thinks he's getting a bit insane at the thought of hearing Luhan banging on it too.

 

 

He turned his head away from the wall and saw both of his hyungs stripping until their boxers are the only ones left.

 

"- Papa..Jongin! What are you two doing?"

 

"Hurry up and strip Sehuna. It'll take long if we shower by ourselves, perhaps, a lot of the members are waiting outside."

 

"Why didn't you go up on the M then? A few people are there-"

 

 

Sehun stopped when he saw Jongin glaring from the shower along with Chanyeol. 

 

 

"No. Now strip." Jongin's tone sounds masochistic. 

 

 

 

And Sehun can't help but give in.

 

 

"Okay, don't look hyungs or your heads will be on D.O.'s soup next."

 

Sehun took his clothes off and only remained in his briefs, he was happy that they were formed into shorts.

 

He walked unto the large shower and lets the water kiss his pasty skin.

 

 

He feels a rough glide on his back. A duck soap was in his hand and he's met with Chanyeol reaching out to do the same thing to Jongin, scrubbing the tan man's bare spine.

 

It's quick and Jongin scrubs fast on Sehun making the pale skin red at the force implied while Sehun struggled on his woobly feet, and he took time scrubbing Chanyeol humming an irritating song as he did so. 

 

"Scrub scrub scrub~ ah- the Jongin?!!!" Sehun wiped away the sting in his eyes caused by the shampoo Kai's now spreading on his scalp, playing with the bubbles on Sehun's hair as he formed them upwards like a shark.

 

Kai wiped his hand on the nearby towel and cleaned the bubbles on Sehun's face. 

 

"Stop complaining maknae and hurry up with Chanyeol Hyung's hair." 

 

Sehun can see that both him and Jongin is now smothered with authentic shampoo and obnoxious bubbles threatening their eyes, but Chanyeol didn't even had an inch of  soap on his hair. 

 

So Sehun quickly went to work, he squeezed a fine amount of sweet shampoo and slushed it on his hands all the way to Chanyeol's hair, massaging it fast because the banging on the door didn't seem to stop. 

 

"Hurry up! You damn dweebs!! How long are you going to take??!" Chen screamed out. 

 

"Wait hyung!! Almost done!" Sehun shouted.

 

 

They act swift and Sehun later found out that they were already drying themselves with the towel they brought and he just seems to notice that he needed to dye his hair again.

 

 

"Hey, Papa." Sehun looked at Chanyeol who was busy lapping the towel on his wet face as he struggles to get on the tight jeans that he chose to dress for the airport. 

 

"Hmm?" Chanyeol was curious of what Sehun wanted to ask.

 

"I'd like to dye my hair again."

 

Kai was about to choke if not that he didn't have any water to drink up.

 

 

"And I want it natural brown." 

 

 

"Are you tired of those hippy hair colours?" Kai questioned him.

 

Sehun nodded.

 

"Mhm. I want my hair to just rest for a bit. But don't tell anyone, kay?  He patted his head and ruffled it with the towel until both of his bestfriends were dressed.

 

They unlocked the door and found Chen kneeling on it with Baekhyun sprawled out on the doorway.

 

"You two were eavesdropping, weren't you?" Kai narrowed his eyes at the both of them while Baekhyun just lets out a nervous sound which was likely a strangled cry mixed with an awful chuckle coming out from his lips. 

 

"S..so, Sehun? A-are you dying your hair?" 

 

 

Sehun mouthed an "it's a secret" from his mouth and walked away. 

 

 

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes gave Chen the finger. 

 

• • • • • 

 

Sehun was seconds to finishing his baggage when Suho barged in with two tickets in hand, he gave the other thin paper to Sehun's grasp in which he thankfully received.

 

 

 

Sehun looks on his ticket, eyebrows scrunched and everything seems fine. 

 

 

Flight KR937

 

 

Then there's something he couldn't just put his hand on. So he asked Suho. 

 

 

"Hyung, can you give me your ticket? I wanna see something."

 

Suho smiled and pulled the ticket out from his jeans' backpocket. And gave it to Sehun.

 

The maknae studies his leader's ticket and found the cause to his suspicions. 

 

Suho's in First Class. He glanced on the ticket. 

 

He looks on his own and found out the answer to his mind boggling confusion.

 

 

 

He's in Economy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter