[CHAPTER 13]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               [ CHAPTER 13 ]
 
        Baby, where are your hands?
The night’s too cold, please give me a glance,
   I know I’m always nothing much, but
  stay by my side, my heart is quickly racing
   Baby, I could be that half you’re missing
                                                           
                < • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >


The day was long, which by means overflowed by all the fluff and loving the boys had been (secretly, if not, they all were on their lovely cruise to one’s little rendezvous island) giving off to, side stares and linked arms made one bit of a simple move, rage with bleeding moe and hormones from their residing fans, of course,  most of them not forgetting to go under a shade to have a tiny-weeny bit of interaction just for themselves, although just in sporadic times to not get spotted.


 They’ve been that stealthy to hide. Mostly with Kaisoo and Taoris’ situation, but in anyways, others were just playing it smooth, getting all suave up to when the sun sets down on them and dusk came, they’re not too late to go back and gobble that dinner feast they’ve been wanting for about a day or so.


The night oozed in and Chanyeol decides on opening their curtains to the side-just enough- a bit of a crevice to welcome in those glitters of moon and radiate on them, it saves energy at least, actually serves as a night lamp for the three of them as they bid each other the usual and settled comfy in the company of their covers.


Chanyeol gets pulled by slumber first of course. His eyes turning haggard and droopy as he finally, finally gives up and dreams of Baekhyun’s smile under the sunset.


But he doesn’t miss the way Sehun bids him a different goodnight and sees on the side of his vision how the maknae kisses Luhan on the nape of his neck and the older kisses him back with a long stay of his lips on Sehun’s forehead.

Chanyeol smiles again, going back to his sleep and thinking about how Baekhyun pecked on his cheek on that secluded place at the beach, below a rusty coconut tree and off he goes with sleep.

He almost forgets about the interview their having in the morning and its already 11:00 pm.

* * * * * *

“! Someone screw me!” Chanyeol blows of his incoherent language a little too loud that the sound waves booms in circles around the room and both the other two woke up in a rather- too early state- and let’s just say Luhan and Sehun’s face doesn’t contort too much with the anger building up at the pit of their chest and yes- they look like twins, not having the idea that they’ve burlesqued each other ways already and Chanyeol’s a bit amused at that.

“Did you just ask someone to screw you?” Sehun’s ghoulish tone goes alive and the chills it brings down the rapper’s spine is one indication that he’s getting scared- or he’s itching to run away and save his own life from this planning-the-world-destruction .

“Eh.ehehehehe.. No! N-no of course not! I-I was in a state of shock and probably forgot what time the interview starts..”


“Oh.”

“Yep.”

“Don’t worry Papaaa.. I think they rescheduled it in the afternoon.”

What.

What the ing .


He stops himself from cursing as he is now at the verge of putting his life at stake, but Sehun brushes him off and the maknae threads his fingers on Luhan’s hair, zoning out Chanyeol and the rapper knows best than to interrupt them, so he lays back and catches up to rest.

“Hyung..Luhannie hyung…its 5 am, did you take your meds already?” He asks, coquettely fluttering his long lashes at the elder.  He’s gentle at speaking when it comes to Luhan, not some snappy little snitch when he bites back because Luhan makes him soft.


So soft.


Albeit from his droopy eyes, Luhan manages to glance up at Sehun, and slowly- lightly pecks at the underside of the maknae’s smooth jaw, his lips barely even touched the sharp of Sehun’s jawline but it never failed to give the maknae thrills and little creeps on his pasty skin. It’s his goodmorning- well, not really-


He’ll probably sleep again after his medicine is taken.


“Hmmm? Goodmorning hunnie..” He’s sluggish, its morning and his voice couldn’t get more hoarse than it already is and Sehun pecks at his forehead, saying the greeting back at him and smiles that one that shows off his pearly whites and Luhan is more glad to give one of his too.

“Come on, lets take it together.” Luhan suggest a little daring even- wait, what actually is daring in that?


Oh yes.


That would be a way he would handle taking up the scene of how Sehun would be showing off a bit of reluctance before he would- one by one, ingurgitate with water all the pills, the maknae not minding the blandness of how it tastes when it went to the back of his tongue or how sadly colorful his pills were.

Right, they were colorful. In physique, the inner contents not counted.

But he truly did mind how Luhan sheds a tear or two as the older pulls out a syringe and a rubber strap as he bites his teeth on it, he loads up the syringe into a dose good for a day and Sehun just now notices the bottle Luhan used to fill the syringe wasn’t Insulin.


So if Luhan’s not diabetic, what’s his disease then?


Luhan puts the bottle close to Sehun, it’s okay, it’s probably dark but Sehun could read it up close.

His breathing quickens and his eyes were glistening and probably shaking too as with his whole body.


No..

No..this.. this isn’t what it’s supposed to be-

Why…no..


Sehun’s brain and his heart is in hysteria, he didn’t know until he’s covering his mouth and he could taste the salt and tang of his tears and Luhan notices right away, penetrating the needle into the side of his stomach in a hurry, wide-eyed and mostly worried as he tries not to panic- but Sehun’s crying too vehemently. He’s glad Chanyeol’s sleeping right now. And he muffles out a groan into the rubber strap he’s biting on and is almost rendered helpless as he swiftly takes out the syringe, he  doesn’t bother as he throws it into the kit, because he’s now cradling a sobbing Sehun.


His heart breaks as the younger shudders in his hold and he coughs frequently as he cries which made Luhan worry and whisper more reassurance into Sehun’s ear. He shouldn’t get stressed out, he shouldn’t even cry, he shouldn’t cry for Luhan, Luhan doesn’t deserve Sehun’s tears.. He doesn’t deserve them.


Because Sehun crying, would cause him to cough with more fervor, more strength, which makes blood draw out of his mouth and Luhan is quick to expect that as he takes the nearest towel and covers up Sehun’s mouth as he also weeps out, silent tears cascading his face.

“Sehun..Sehun.. Oh goodness I shouldn’t have suggested that. What- what was I thinking, my goodness I’m so sorry! WHY DO I ALWAYS MESS EVERYTHING UP?!!” Luhan cries drowns out and Sehun shakes his head on the towel as he was trying to say that it wasn’t Luhan’s fault because he was driven by curiosity too, but he couldn’t say it, he couldn’t say it amidst of all his heavy coughing and blood coming out of his mouth.

“Oh no.. no.. Sehun hang in there Hunnie.. Baby, hang in there..” Luhan carries Sehun with all his remaining strength into the bathroom and lets Sehun hover above the faucet because the older is really clueless and Sehun usually knows what to do if the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter