[ CHAPTER 10 ]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    [ CHAPTER 10 ]

 

You can choose if you could return my heart,


But I want you to keep it,


Take care of it, and never let it slip from the curve of your hands,


Because one heart is all that it takes,


Not money, not fame, only a heart,


Is enough to let you receive my love

< • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >
 

 

 

"Luhan! What's the meaning of this bull!?" Chanyeol loudly shouts at the dome of the buffet hall, causing some of the people who were enjoying their meal to look at a fuming giant who just came out from the hotel’s infirmary.


Big puffs came crashing unto the bolds of the rapper’s mouth as he lets transparent steams out of his nostrils, while his eyes sports vibrant bloodshot crimson, probably from the lack of sleep that Luhan caused (but that wasn’t the only problem  he’s having) and-


 yes,  he knows he looks hideous. No more questions.



He grips on his knuckles tight as the other members who were close to where Chanyeol was at, notice the balls of his fists graduals into a shade lighter, lighter and lighter until it was in color with Boracay’s sand. In other words, really pale.


And pale means an angry Chanyeol, and an angry Chanyeol is chaos, and chaos means war, and war means there is someone who’s going to get it. A human being who’s going to receive Chanyeol’s proclaimed vendetta. Someone’s going to get beaten up real bad, or even worse, meet the grim reaper earlier than before.


And those red eyes seems to be focused on Luhan.


Everyone’s pupils followed Chanyeol who was walking towards Luhan in a stomping motion, like saying “fee fi foe fum” but he was just quietly sinister and it made some of their skins tingle vibrations because the scene is too creepy.


Chanyeol reaches Luhan after 10 steps or so, he almost shouts at him but sees that the elder is in a  vulnerable state because of the eyes that were focused on them- he doesn’t want to humiliate Luhan and himself so he keeps his mouth shut.


“Luhan!” The rapper grasps his arm too hard and the vocalist bites his lips tight- and it stings. It stings like hell but the pain is quickly purged away by the blood that oozes out his lower labium, dark red and it  brightly contrasts to the pink of his folds as he tastes the combination of Sehun’s remaining tang and his, mixed together.


“WE NEED TO ING TALK.” Chanyeol grits out slow and clear from his voice box, sending Luhan chills but not enough to make the vocalist shudder in front of everyone else.


“C-chanyeol- not here, I’ll talk with you, but please, be more considerate.” Luhan half heartedly pleads, taking his arm on the grip of Chanyeol’s large hands and he sighs softly, running his fingers to his newly blowered hair.


“Fine okay then, but this is not that I’m taking it easy on you. I’ll tell Jongdae or Jongin to take Sehun out for a walk or some kimchi and make sure you’re in our room and we’ll discuss what happened earlier.”


“Thanks.”


“Don’t thank me. Luhan, you’ve been confusing us all from the start. But please, I hope you’d enlighten me.”


“I will, don’t worry Chanyeol.”


But I don’t know if I’ll spill all of it at once.


“I’ll be waiting for you- Sehunaa!! Did you miss Papa??” Chanyeol goes bipolar and changes mood, his voice fading on Luhan’s ears as the rapper runs into Sehun’s side, engulfing the boy into a warm bear hug that Sehun enjoys with giggles coming out of the folds of his lips, chuckling while he punches the rapper’s broad chest and kisses him on the nose.


“Put me down, papa.” Sehun smiles and kisses Chayeol again, this time, rubbing their sharp noses together in an endearing way.


that made Luhan’s blood boil hot.


Chanyeol puts Sehun down gently with a tonic laugh and says “Did you miss me?” again to Sehun. Hugging the younger tight because he looks better than he was before.


“Of course, why would I miss an a-hole like you. You were with me the whole time in the ward. You even slept there.” Sehun raises an eyebrow strict at Chanyeol and narrows his eyes, but changes his expression afterwards and lets out a slight chuckle.
No... Only a part of it was true.


Pabo, It was Luhan who was with you the whole time. Chanyeol almost voices out but shuts his mouth close.


Luhan walks out of the room fuming on his way to the counter in which he pays for room service, glaring at the poor bellboy who was even delaying his time on slipshoding things up as he sets the ancient phone on the desk and spins the dial on, his voice stuttering too much that he was asked again to repeat it again for a much more clearer signal.

 

The bellboy relays it again and again as Luhan begins to lose patience and the boy follows after, sighing for the nth time as he relays it gradually, 

 

 

And he snaps. 

 

 

Luhan is crept out a lot as the other guy on the line replies a "what?" back, a multiple times. And the idol knows that even a child could memorize what the valet assistant had said earlier and never have any mistakes on reciting it. 

 

 

But this?

 

 

The bellboy looks like a newbie, but he is yet to be bossed and bullied around the hotel- 

 

 

Because there is no such thing as dumb. 

 

 

Those who think highly of themselves like they own the whole ing universe are considered dumb. Retarded, childish, ing pathetic.

 

 

All people are equal, all our brains are equal. No one had their brain larger than the other unless you're some kind of whale that swims underwater. 

 

 

Luhan learns that the poor desk clerk is smart. 

 

 

He watches the guy take a candy under the table and pops it in his mouth, the velvet wrapper on the tips of his fingers as he tries to roughen them up and brusquely rubs them together on the mic located on the end of the old phone-

 

 

It's cracking. 

 

 

Luhan twitches his right eye, because he can't cover his ears and the sound is too annoying, all he did was grip the side counter so hard he might just go get splinters while listening to the bellboy say "Hello? Hello? Are you there?" To the guy on the other line who was making fun of him earlier, (it pretty much works, I tried it before XD) 

 

 

"Hello? hello? I'm loosing you!!" The valet boy fakes and shuts the phone, slamming it so hard that it made Luhan's head spin-

 

 

The little devil snickers loud and pulls on a face at the phone in front of him as if it was to be originally despised, but relaxes his muscles and sighs while a choding smile is plastered on his lips, flashing his gums at Luhan. He's tall, maybe 3 inches or so and even maybe a little taller than Sehun too. 

 

 

Luhan was only on his slippers. Where was his insoles when he needed them.

 

 

He looks up again at the smiling boy and-

 

 

Sungyeol.

 

 

Lee Sungyeol was his name. 

 

 

"Your room service with the food will be delivered shortly to you sir. Have a great day ahead of you." The boy grits his teeth while smiling at Luhan and he only nods back as he walks away from Sungyeol, shaking his head because he is too confused. 

 

 

'This must be what the members feel about what I'm doing eh. Can't help but, it feels terrible.' Luhan thinks and sighs. 

 

 

Well, I can't stop it. 

 

• • • • • 

 

Luhan sits on the desk chair as he waits for his breakfast to arrive, scrolling through the contents of his laptop and finds a website called "fyhunhan.com"

 

 

"What's this?" Curious he clicks on the website, and long and behold. Photos of him and Sehun flooded the computer screen and he cries-

 

 

Luhan's crying right then. Clasping his mouth as he tries not to let his sobs out because the pictures are beautiful and breathtaking-

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter