Chapter 8

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 8-Lonely

            “Woah, I can’t believe it. We’re here, in Munich Gyuri unnie”

“Calm down, Baby. We need to go to find a place for us to stay before we’re sightseeing. I don’t want to walk with this huge luggage of yours.”         

“I prepared for everything that might happen, Gyuri unnie.”

“We’re here for two days, not two months Baby”

Jing pouted when I complained her, she’s cute so I like to a lot since she’s the one who can tease me back.

“Okay, let’s find hotel near here. But unnie, you usually have all thing settle down before? What happen this time?”

“My Eunhyuk is sick, so he can’t help me for today”

“Your Eunhyuk, huh?”

“I see someone is getting jealous right now.”

I smiled widely and poked her pouted cheek. She’s mad at me because of that, she even didn’t talk to me until we reached the hotel.

“Jing, don’t torture me like that, you know I can’t stand your ignorance. I’ll do anything to make it up to you.”

“Anything?”

“Yeah, anything.”

We’re willing to check in and I was about to said that we need two room that next to each other but Jing interrupted me and said her opinion.

“I want double and we’ll be in one room Gyuri unnie, that’s it.”

“But Jing.”

“I won’t hear any rejection, you said it to me already that you’re willing to grant any wish that I want, Gyuri unnie.”

“Hmp…Okay, then. We’ll book what this kid said.”

“I’m not a kid, I’m grown up and I will be 19 this year.”

“Yeah, before you reach your 19 I’ll call you kid, Baby”

I again, she’s linked her arm with me and whispered to my ear.

“We need to talk later, a deep talk, Gyuri unnie.”

I gulped when I heard that from my girlfriend, I didn’t know she’s a ert. ‘What should I do now?’ I worried that something might happen to me tonight. Well, in fact we really did a deep talk. She’s back hugged me and we’re watching the view from the window. She placed her arms to my neck and let her chin rest on my head.

“Yah, I’m not your pillar”

“That’s because you’re shorter than me Gyuri unnie.”

“Stop saying that, or else”

I tried to warn her but she dared me and leaned closer to my face. I took a step back and now my back was leaning against the wall. She came closer to me and the distance between us became only an inch. My heart beat faster watched her smirked to me, she’s dominate me again.

            “Or else what?”

            “I need to go to the bathroom.”

            I excused myself and ran away from her, she laughed at me.

            “Stop teasing me, Baby”

            I yelled at her when she knocked on the door, then it’s silent. So I peeked trough my door to see what happen in the outside. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

            “Let’s sleep unnie, I want to sightseeing in the early morning. I want to see Englischer Garten, people said that nudist come there too.”

            “Yah, you ert. I won’t allow you to go there.”

            “I’m kidding Gyuri unnie, I prefer to see yours.”

            She chuckled and hugged me tight. We’re on the bed, since she didn’t allow me to sleep on the couch. She cuddled me like her bolster, ‘Why she should be taller than me? I can’t move my body at all. Aish, this kid likes to play around with me a lot’

            “We’re already experienced it, why are you still shy Gyuri unnie?”

            “It’s not the same”

            “Hush…now go to sleep, I don’t want to argue again.”

            I shut my mouth the moment she closed her eyes facing me, I stared at her before I fell asleep too.

            ***

“I want to visit  Hofgarten, German Museum, National Theatre and…”

“Yah, stop it. I know, I know, what’s our first destination now?”

Hofgarten

“Okay”

I could sense something from Jing’s eyes, it’s not her usual to act hyper like that. She’s sure a hyper girlfriend that I know but not that hyper. She held my wrist when we arrived at Hofgarten. She suddenly pulled me closer and hugged me, she’s sobbing.

            “Why are you crying Baby?”

            “I heard everything.”

            “Huh?”

            “That you’re going back to US once our honeymoon ended.”

            “That’s why you act like that from the first time we’re here?”

            She nodded and cried on my shoulder. I sighed, slowly rubbed her back. I wanted to cry too, but I held it. I don’t want to look sad in front of my love. Sure, separated is the hard thing when we’re just getting used to be close each day. It hurts me too, but what else I could do. We’re kept silent and walked around with our hand intertwined. I stopped and faced her, then cupped her face.

            “Hey, how about I’m going back and forth to Korea every week? So you won’t miss me, Baby”

            “I’d like that idea but Gyuri unnie it will cost a lot, besides that you need to focus more on work. I don’t want to be your…”

            I stopped her by kissing her lips, she thought too much for me and it really made me half happy and half sad. We didn’t say anything that related to that thing again until we’re separated on the airport. We’re here, stared at each other.

            “Baby, I’ll miss you. Phone me when you’ve arrived there, okay?”

            “Gyuri unnie, I’ll miss you too. I’ll and remember our promise, not to flirt on highschooler again, even if she’s hotter than me.”

            “Yah, you still can’t believe me? I promise I won’t flirt to another highschooler unless they’re the hottest girl that I ever saw”

            I for the last time, she pouted again and hit my arms. That’s the last time a saw her before we’re separated. It’s been a week passed already, my work really tied me so I couldn’t go anywhere again. I missed her badly, I even tried to sneak out and went to the airport when my bodyguard caught me again.

“I can’t escape from this hell, Daddy help me”

“I’ll help you if you promise something to me”

“What is that?”

***

            I watched from the outside, how I missed this home, when someone’s voice suddenly appeared from my back side.

            “I’m sorry, miss. I can’t talk in English properly but my girlfriend wasn’t here, she’s in US right now”

            I turned to face her, my giant baby. My smile suddenly disappeared when I saw her arm was around the girl besides her.

            “Oh, hi Jing”

            “Gyuri unnie? Why did your hair change?”

            “I’m sorry, I’m just passing by. I need to go, bye Jing”

            “Sulli, I think I can’t walk you home. I need to talk with my girlfriend now.”

            “She’s your girl friend too? Wow, you sure have a lot of girl friends, bye Jiyoung ah.”

            She held my wrist to stop me walk further, I couldn’t stand anymore she’s cheating on me so I slapped her. I cried but she hugged me tight, I pulled out her hug but she’s stronger than me.

            “She’s your other girlfriend huh?”

            “Yes, she is my girl friend. You’re jealousy over nothing Gyuri unnie.”

            “I want to go, please release me from this hug.”

            “No, once you’re on my arms I won’t let it go again. For your information Gyuri unnie, my friends are all girls and Sulli is my friend and she’s a girl too, you misunderstood and you just slapped me.”

            I realized my mistake and said sorry to her, she smiled at me.

            “Gyuri unnie, do you believe in love at first sight?”

            “No, I’m not”

            I said coldly, she grinned and walked closer to me.

            “Should I walk by again?”

            “Sure”

            I dared her to do that, she took a step aside and passed me by again before she pulled me and pressed her lips to mine.

The End

 Sorry for the lame joke, and here it is the last chapter. Hope u enjoy the GyulJing moment. They're my comedian couple for sure, keke. Thanks for comments and subscribes. See you on my sequel of "Blame My Stupid Heart", see you there on "I'm a foolish that only knows you" . Bye-Bye