Chapter 1

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 1-Korea, i’m back

            “Korea, I’m back”

            I shouted as I was out from the airport, people looked at me weirdly. To prevent myself being embarrassed more so I put my sunglasses again. I think I need to phone my fiancé since I didn’t tell her I’ll come.

            “Hi, Tiffany. It’s me, how are you?”

            “Who’s this?”

            “Who are you?”

            “Me? I’m her husband.”

            “Husband? But you sound like a girl.”

            “I’m a girl.”

            “Oh, it means you are her wife, right?”

            “You can call me whatever, who are you by the way?”

            “Oh, it’s me. Gyuri,umm…I’m her old friend.”

            “Ah…I see, I’ll call Tiffany, please wait for a moment.”

            My mind tried to process the news that I’ve heard, ‘Did she just say my fiancé getting married? Why Tiffany didn’t tell me anything’, I thought to myself. I was completely in out of my mind when I heard Tiffany’s voice.

            “Gyuri unnie!”

            “Hello, my fiancé. I don’t know you’re married already, why didn’t you tell me?”

            “Gyuri unnie, did you said that to Taeyeon too? I didn’t want her to figure out about us.”

            “Why? I thought you told her already. I phoned you to say that I’m going back to Korea tomorrow.”

            “Really? That fast? I thought you’ll wait for a little longer in LA.”

            “You know I like sightseeing, I’m bored to death only stayed and didn’t do anything. Besides I want to see your wife umm husband right? Who’s her name?”

            “Taeyeon. Okay I’ll pick you up tomorrow Gyuri unnie.”

            “No need to, my sweetheart. I want to go somewhere else before we’re comeback to US.”

            “Okay, see you later Gyuri unnie. Phone me once you arrive, and we’ll talk about it later.”

            “Okay, my fiancé. You can bring your husband too”

            “Unnie, stop teasing me. I’ll be by your side once I have settled this thing with Taeyeon.”

            I hung up the phone and tried to call my driver to pick me up. I wanted to see my old friend Seungyeon, so I texted her and said that I’ll visit her.

            I was on my way to Seungyeon’s home when my car stopped suddenly. I saw a highschooler stood up in shock. I came out to see if the girl in front of my car was okay. Yes, she’s okay but seemed afraid because she took a step back when I approached her.

            “Are you okay young girl?”

            “I’m sorry, I’m in a hurry, I didn’t see your car.”

            The girl looked so tall for me, even when I wore high heels I thought it wasn’t enough to be at the same height as her. So when she lowered her head, I could see that she’s close her eyes.

            “That’s okay, since you’re cute. I forgave you.”

            “Thanks, thank you so much.”

            The tall girl ran away as she said her apologize, leaving me behind who still mesmerizing her. ‘Ah, I forgot to ask her name’.

            I arrived at Seungyeon’s apartment, when I came in all that I could see is pink. ‘Aish, that color hurt my eyes’ I thought to myself while rubbed my eyes. Seungyeon and Hara, my ex-girlfriend welcomed me.

            “Hi, Gyuri. How are you?”

            “I’m fine, thanks.”

            I watched the couple in front of me and giggled. They are look good with each other and Hara seemed liked to show PDA too much.

            “Yah, stop being lovey dovey. It irritates me”

            I said jokingly, they both blushed hear me said like that.

            “Gyuri unnie, why are you so suddenly come back to Korea? It’s been 6 years since you’ve gone. Not because i didn’t like you come but I’m just curious.”

            “Me? Ah...I just want to see how is my fiancé, since I didn’t see her for half a year. She barely came to US, and besides that I need to find my inspiration for my next painting.”

            “You mean Tiffany unnie? I thought you already cancelled it.”

            “I did, but you know the agreement still won’t change unless Tiffany cancelled it too. Aish...That stubborn girl of mine”

            “Umm...Gyuri, we want to inform you that we’ll engage party next week. I hope you’ll come.”

            I grinned to Seungyeon, and then looked at Hara.

            “Wow, Hara what are you doing to her? She’s never so into relationship back then, she always like to fool around with another girl before.”

            “Yah, why did you tell my past.”

            Seungyeon came to me and hitted my head lightly, we’re used to be quarrelling mates so it’s my habit to .

            Hara calmed down her girlfriend by hugged her waist. ‘Aish, I can’t stand anymore. I envy them, I hope I can find my other half too.’ My mind keep wondering when I saw them being lovey dovey again.

            I bid a good bye to them since I’m too tired from my arrival, I need some rest. My driver picked me up and brought me to the hotel.

            “When will I find my true love? Should I stick with Tiffany? But she’s married already, why she keep insisting to marry me? What’s wrong with her?”

            I kept talking to myself when my phone rang, the caller ID was from Tiffany.

            “Hello, Fany ah. Why are you calling me this late night?”

            “Gyuri unnie*sobbed*, I want to come back to US. Where are you now?”

            “Tonight? Going back to US? Are you sure? How about your wife...uh, I mean husband?”

            “I’ll tell you everything once I see you, Gyuri unnie.”

            “*sighed* Okay, i’ll text you the address, you can come to my room. I’ll wait here, since i’m too tired if that’s okay with you.”

            “Thank you Gyuri unnie”

            Half an hour later, I saw Tiffany with her pink luggage. ‘What’s wrong with the girl this day? Why pink?’ I thought to myself when I was welcoming her to come in. She looked horrible, she was crying while hugging me tight. ‘Uh, I can’t breath.’

            “T...Tiffany, Can you lo...loosen you hug?”

            I stutter for lack of oxygen, Tiffany then loosen her hug and still crying when we’re sat in the couch.

            “Tell me what happen?”

            “I...I want to let her free.”

            “What do you mean? Taeyeon isn’t it?”

            Tiffany told me the whole story, about she forced Taeyeon to married her, about Taeyeon confession that made her doubt, and about Taeyeon kissed her ex-girlfriend in front of her eyes.

            “You’re the one at fault, Fany ah. Um...Anyway, let’s not talk about this for today. You can sleep in my bed for tonight.”

            “No, I want to go to US right now. Please Gyuri unnie.”

            “You’re still so stubborn, my fiancé. Okay, i’ll call Mr. Lee to buy the tickets for our flight tonight.”

               I heard Tiffany still sobbing when I phoned Mr. Lee. ‘Ah, I should go to US again. Aish...I want my vacation’ I shouted in my mind.

***

            I watched Tiffany slept with teary eyes, we’re on the plane seats right now. I patted her hair before I went to sleep too.

***

Hello, It' s me again. Thanks for subscribes and comments, i'll update soon. So, see you later my readers.