Chapter 3

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 3-Admiration

            I was walking to Jiyoung’s home and knocking the door. I smiled at the old lady in front of me.

“Night, Mrs. Kang. I’m Park Gyuri, I’m a new neighbor here and my home is across this house. So I think I need to say hello and I want to give you this.”

“Omo, you’re beautiful and kind, Gyuri. Thanks, the cake looks delicious. We’ll eat it happily. Um…I’m sorry I’m in a rush now, you can come in since my daughters was in the living room. They’ll glad to see a new neighbor like you.”

            She said before she’s driving the car and leave me alone. I brought the cake and went inside. I looked around to find where’s the living room, but then I heard a loud laugh. I went to peek there. There she is, my beautiful stranger chatted with Hara. At first, I wanted to come near but I didn’t do it when Hara said my name on their conversation.

            “Hara unnie, where did you meet that annoying woman?”

            “You mean Gyuri unnie? She’s not annoying, Jing. She’s kind and you’ll fall slowly when you’re getting closer to her.”

            “It seems that you know her a lot.”

            “Of course I know it since she’s my ex-girlfriend.”

            I think Hara didn’t realize what she’d say earlier, but I know that tall girl will questioning more about me. I sighed when I heard that conversation, I didn’t know what I should do so I just eavesdropped and did nothing.

            “YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND! Why you didn’t tell me?”

            “She shut my mouth, when I’m about to tell you that morning”

            “Uh, now I know she’s more than annoying.”

            “Listen, Jing. She not like what you see, even her cold appearance could make people misunderstand her. She’s actually very nice person”

            “If she’s that nice then why did you break up with her?”

            I could sense annoyance from Jiyoung’s tone. I sighed more and leaned on the wall.

            “She didn’t break up with me, I told her that I want to break up with her.”

            “You did, Hara unnie?”

            “I fall in love with her argue mate, Seungyeon unnie.”

            “You cheated on her back then?”

            “No, I didn’t Jing. I broke up with her before I became Seungyeon unnie’s girlfriend.”

            “But, why Hara unnie?”

            “I didn’t know, Gyuri unnie and I actually fit each other but the more I saw Seungyeon unnie the more I realized that I already falling for her.”

            “You hurt her, Hara unnie”

            “I know, but look now. We’re still friends though and she’s even willing to go to my engagement party next week.”

            “I hope Gyuri unnie will find her other half soon, I can’t believe it my unnie cheated on Gyuri unnie.”

            “Hey, Jing. I didn’t cheated on her, like I said earlier I broke up with her before I’m in relationship with Seungyeon unnie.”

            I heard a footstep came closer, I stood up in shock when I saw Jiyoung is now in front of me.

            “I…I…I just want to give this cake. Um…See you later”

            I left their home and ran quickly to my home again and locked the door before I layed on the floor. I didn’t want to remember about my past, it hurts even when I tried to forget it. The pain is still there, in my heart.

***

            I put my sunglasses again and drove the car, I saw Jiyoung walking so I decided to drive her to school again.

            “Hey, girl. How about I drive you to school”

            “Gyuri unnie, you don’t have to. I can’t walk to school.”

            She rejected my invitation so I stopped my car and approached her. I smiled at her before I talked to her again.

            “Remember, I don’t want to hear any rejection. Let’s go Jiyoung ah”

            I put my arm around her shoulder, she’s followed me and sat on the seat. She didn’t talk much while I’m driving, so I stopped near the school gateway.

            “Jiyoung, we’re here. Look, it’s your school gateway. Um…I’m sorry if I forced you to come with me. I won’t force you again, you can walk to school from now. I won’t bother you again. I’m sorry”

            I said to her, she turned to see me and cupped my face so suddenly. She even took off my sunglasses.

            “Why are you still being nice to me? It must be hurt”

            She said while she put my head on her chest, I could hear her heart beat. I smiled at her when I faced her.

            “What are you talking about?”

            “Don’t pretend to me and tried to force a smile. You smile a lot even when you don’t want to. Gyuri unnie, your eyes now look like fish eyes.”

            “Hahaha, it just bags on my eyes. See, I’m just lack of sleep last night”

            “Why you keep pretending?”

            “Jiyoung ah, don’t be mad at me. Okay, I’ll tell you the truth yes it hurts but I don’t mind it as long as people around me feel happy I’ll sacrifice myself.”

            “Hara unnie is right, you’re so kind and caring”

            “Thanks for that compliment, so are you now falling for me Kang Jiyoung”

            I , she pouted and went out from my car. She stuck her tongue out before she bid goodbye.

            “I’ll picked you up after school”

            I said to her louder and she flashed her smile to me. I even could see the dimples in her face.

“She’s so cute, and I love it.” I said to myself and put back my sunglasses before I drove to go home.

***   

            I phoned Tiffany to get the news about the cancelation of our arranged engagement. I heard a moan and Taeyeon was speaking to me instead of Tiffany.

            “Hello, Gyuri unnie”

            “Tae-Tae, uh…please…it hurts...uh”

            Heard that moan from Tiffany made me feel disgusted.

            “Ewww…Yah you two are doing inappropriate scene in the day time too. I can’t believe it.”

            “Calm down Gyuri unnie, don’t think weird I’m massaging my wife’s feet since she have cramps. Besides that it’s rarely to us to do that in the day time, we usually do it in the mid night”

            “Yah, Tae-Tae stop saying ert thing to Gyuri unnie.”

            I could hear Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon and Taeyeon could only laugh.

            “You ert Taengo. Let me speak to Tiffany”

            “Okay, right away Captain”

            I can’t believe it, Tiffany could fall for this dorky woman. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief. Tiffany spoke to me and said everything about our cancelation engagement.

            “Yes, I’m free now”

            I shouted loud, it made Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed at me on the phone.

            “Huh? What?”

            I asked them confusedly they just laughed at me again.

***

Hello, i'll update one chapter more for today, but not so soon. Please wait patiently. Thanks for comment and subcribes. 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you. I LOVE YOU, my readers (I'm not really that chessy, but well , it depends on the situation, and besides that I only quoted that romantic sentence, haha.