Chapter 7

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

            Chapter 7- Let’s Go to Our Honeymoon

            I was waching drama with Jing in the living room of her home. I sat quietly and watched the drama seriously, when she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pushed me closer to her.

            “Jing, don’t disturbed me. I’m watching this drama, today it will end. I want to see how is the actor could save her lover.”

            “Unnie”

            She whined and pouted, I looked at her and patted her hair before I watched the drama again.

            “Don’t pouted like that, you act like a baby. Well, you’re my giant baby for sure.”

            “What did you call me?”

            “Huh? Giant?”

            “Not that word, the last one”

            “Baby?”

            “I love it, you should call me that from now Gyuri unnie.”

            She said happily while her face a little bit red, I chuckled when I saw her reaction.

            “Okay, Baby”

            She brushed her hair to mine, when suddenly someone yelled to us.

            “Yah, what are you two doing here? Jiyoung?”

            “Daddy, you come home”

            Jiyoung was running and hugging her father and I smiled and greeted him.

            “Hello, Mr. Kang. I’m Park Gyuri, nice to meet you”

            “What are you doing here with my daughter?”

            He yelled again, his anger scared me. I tried to speak but Jiyoung came to me and hugged my waist.

            “She’s my girlfriend, Daddy”

            She smiled at me and said that seriously to her father. Her father looked so annoyed towards me. He was about to yell again when his phone rang. I sighed in relief, I saved by the phone.

            “Yes, it’s me. What? You told me we’re still couldn’t be a partner since the heiress and the CEO didn’t come back from her escape? She’s in Korea? Ok, tell me the name. I’ll search for her and asked her sign.”

            “What happen Dad?”

            Jiyoung asked him worriedly, her father didn’t answer her since he was listening the person who’s talked to him right now.

            “Park Gyuri”

            “Yes?”

            I asked him confusedly since he called my name.

            “Not you, I mean the heiress of Park Company. Uh, did you just said your name Park Gyuri?”

            “Yes, Sir. I am Park Gyuri.”

            I answered her but still dumbfounded. Jiyoung looked at me shockingly, she even released her hug.

            “What? Do you mind to explain?”

            I asked her, she looked at me in disbelief. Her father approached me and smiled at me.

            “ I can’t believe it, the CEO was here in my house. Listen, we need to talk about some business.”

            He guided me to sat on the couch, I looked at Jiyoung. She took a step back and her eyes began to watery. She ran to her room and closed the door harshly, ‘Uh, did I was doing a mistake again?’. I didn’t catch her father’s explanation since my mind was thinking about Jiyoung.

            “I need your sign, so we can be a good business partner in the future.”

            “Um…All I need to do is sign this paper, right?”

            “Yes, ms. Park. I’m sorry for my rudeness before, I thought you’re just a stranger whom playing around with my daughter.”

            “Um…If I sign this, may I ask your permission to take her to go on vacation? It’s only for 2 days though, if you didn’t mind it Mr. Kang”

            “Of course I’ll give you my permission, but the decision is on my daughter. I can’t force her if she didn’t want it.”

            “Ah…Thanks Mr. Kang, here. I already signed it, glad to cooperate with your company.”

            I shook his hand and smiled, he patted my shoulder when I asked him to give his permission to talk to her daughter. I opened the door, stared at my angry girlfriend that’s still sobbing on her bed. I walked closer to her, but she pushed me away.

            “You lied to me, you said you’re on your vacation.”

            “I didn’t lie, I’m on my vacation but I didn’t tell them for how long I’ll take my vacation. That’s all, Baby”

            “You even didn’t tell me you’re the heiress and CEO, you said that you’re a freelance artist. You liar!”

              “*sighed* I didn’t lie and I didn’t mean to lie to you, Baby. I’m a freelance artist, but I also the CEO of my father’s company. If I said it on the first place would you still accept me for the way I am, like now?”

            “…”

            “See, you’ll hesitate to know me, and I can’t freely to approach you.”

            “…”

            “I’m sorry, Baby. Good night and sleep well, okay”

            “Stop there and don’t even move”

            She said to me when I opened the door, she came closer and closed the door before she sighed. She lifted my chin and pressed her lips against mine.

            “I’m sorry, Gyuri unnie”

            “That’s okay, are we fine now?”

            “Yup, we’re alright.”

            “Um…Baby, I’m planning to take a trip with you for two days, are you willing to go with me? I already asked your father to give his permission.”

            “You bribed my father with your sign?”

            “I’m not, he said it’s up to you”

            “Where do we go?”

            “Germany, Munich”

            I smiled widely when I saw her jaw dropped. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her chest.

            “It’s our honeymoon, Baby”

            “Honeymoon? We’re even not married yet.”

            “Nobody had said to me that honeymoon was only for married couple, I think we have the right to do that too even when we aren’t getting married this soon.”

            “Gyuri unnie, you and your deep thinking. I can’t beat it, okay I’ll go with you.”

            “Yay, we’ll go tomorrow morning then. See you tomorrow, Baby”

***

Hi, another chapter is here, so it only one chapter again to end this fic, hohoho. Do you feel excited to read my sequel later? Thanks for subscribes and comments, i do appreciate it a lot and i'll update the last chapter after my meeting with my literary club commitee. So see you soon.