Chapter 2

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 2- Korea, I’m back (Again)

            When I saw my fiancé kept crying, it hurts me deeply. She’s surely a stubborn, ignorance and sometimes selfish too but she’s like my little sister and I didn’t like to see her cried. We’re in my apartment in LA, she didn’t want to go to her home.

            “Look, you told me to leave Korea in a hurry and now you’re just crying over her. Why don’t you be honest to yourself that you’re love her and I think she have the same feeling too.”

            “Gyuri unnie, I’m sorry for doing this to you since you’re my fiancé. I cheated on you and married her.”

            “You know me well, Fany ah. I’m a carefree person, besides our engagement is a stupid agreement between my stupid father and your stupid father.”

            “I’ll marry you, Gyuri unnie.”

            “But Fany ah, you love Taeyeon not me. Why you keep insist to agree with the agreement?”

            “That’s because I owe you a lot, and your family too for supporting our hospital. You’re a kind person, I know you gradually donated to our hospital to keep it works.”

            “Listen, I help you and your hospital just because I love you. I love you as my little sister, and it’s a sister does right? Help each other. You didn’t owe me anything, let’s just reject the agreement.”

            “No, I’ll still keep my promise”

            “Why are you so stubborn Fany ah?”

            “I’m born this way, Gyuri unnie.”

            I saw her forced a smile at me, she’s trying so hard to look fine, although I know she didn’t. ‘Fany ah, I can’t handle you by myself. I think I need some help, hmm...how about that Taeyeon girl, should I call her?’ my mind kept questioning but I finally phoned her.

            “Hello, is it Taeyeon?”

            “Yeah, it’s me. Who’s this?”

            “It’s me Gyuri”

            “If you need to talk with Tiffany, she’s not here and I didn’t know where she is.”

            “I know, she’s with me now. I want to talk to you Taeyeon ah”

            “Huh? She’s with you? Where? How is she?”

            “In LA, she’s in a mess now.”

            “LA? You mean US?”

            “Yup, she’s in US with me. I want to talk to you, can you come here?”

            “To US? I can’t, I didn’t have much money to go there.”

            “Just leave it to me, I already informed my assistant to bought you a first class ticket to US. He’ll pick you up in the airport, if only you’re willing to take her back.”

            “Huh? Why you are so nice to me? Who are you?”

            “Me? I’m her fiancé”

            “What?”         

            “I’ll tell you everything once you come here, okay”

            “Uh…Okay”

***

            I said to Tiffany that I need to go out, I asked her to stay in my apartment to calm herself down. ‘She’s in a mess, but my fiancé still beauty though, kekeke’ I smiled sheepishly when I thought about that.

             “I’m sorry for rushing you to come here. Nice to meet you Taeyeon”

            “Tell me what’s happen? Why you said on the phone that you’re her fiancé?”

            “Well it’s kind of complicated but I’ll tell you the whole story then.”

            “I’ll listen it”

            “Hmm…How should I say this, Tiffany and I were childhood friends back then. She always with me, playing and do some stuff that girl usually do. My father who was drunk on that night with her father made an agreement to let us get married once Tiffany’s reach her 24th age. It says that the agreement will be cancelled if only us two reject it. Of course I reject it since I only treat Tiffany as my little sister and I was in love back then with Hara, but you know your wife is so stubborn. She keep insist to keep the promise so we’re engage up till now. She’s in Korea to run her father hospital while I’m here being a carefree person whom like to travel around the world. She didn’t inform me at first that she’s married with you, I’m glad that she’s happy but then she came to me with her luggage and her teary eyes asking me to go back to LA just like that. That girl is surely stubborn, I can’t handle it myself. So I think you might be able to help me to stop this stupid agreement and I can be free to leave her with you, Taeyeon”

            “Of course I’ll do anything to bring her back, she’s my whole life.”

            “Good to hear that from you Taeyeon.”

            “May I ask you something? I want to know about her past so I won’t surprise when she’s act unusual.”

            “Hm…Tiffany once a lively girl and hyperactive sometimes, but that’s before she got car accident that caused her mother died when she’s ten years old. She slowly began to be anti social to people outside her, and what made her worse is her father blame her for causing her mother died. I know uncle didn’t mean to, he just too drunk that night. I know Tiffany’s hurt deeply by her father’s comment so she decided to go to Korea and stayed there until now. I know you changed her a lot Taeyeon.”

            “May I ask you again, just once question. Why you didn’t fall for Tiffany?”

            “Me? I’m into highschoolers, they are cute and innocent. What? Don’t look at me like that? I know you’ll say that Tiffany’s cute and innocent too, right? You know that Tiffany isn’t innocent as her look, right?”

             Taeyeon laughed at Gyuri’s mark, she agreed since she knows her Tiffany really good at being seductress.

            “Okay, now I give you my apartment key and have a good talk with her. I’ll come again tomorrow morning and I hope I’ll hear good news from you both.”

            “Thanks for helping me. I owe you a lot, Gyuri unnie”

            “Aww…You’re just say the same thing as Fany ah. Hurry up and meet her, Taeyeon fighting!”

            I gave her my apartment key and left her. When I walked to the lobby I thought of something else that I’ll do it.

            “Mr. Lee, please buy me a ticket to Korea, now”

            “But, Gyuri you were just come to US for a day”

            “Please, Eunhyuk shi. I want my vacation, now”

            “*sighed* Okay, I’ll do it for you.”

            “Thanks you, you’re my best friend ever. I’ll ask Daddy to raise your salary.”

            “No, thanks. You already raised my salary last month. People will get suspicious to me if you raised it up again.”

            “Ah…How about next time I’ll take you to travel with me?”

            “No thanks, I don’t want my sweetheart getting jealous because of you”

            “You can ask her to come with you”

            “Yah, Gyuri. Just pack your thing and I’ll give you the ticket.”

            “But I just want to say thanks.*pouted*”

            “Okay, you can buy me something from Korea when you come back.”

            “Alright, Sir. How does our company?”

            “It’s gotten better each day, why you always left me to handle the company alone, you’re the CEO, if you forgot it.”

            “Nah, I want to take some rest before going to work again”

            “You take some rest? You’ve been away for a month already”

            “Hey, calm down. Ah…I need to go, bye Eunhyuk shi”

            I cut him by hang up the phone. ‘I need my vacation, besides that I want to see that tall girl again, kekeke’ I smiled when I thought about the girl that I saw in Korea.

***

            I phoned Hara to say that I’ll come to her engagement party next week because I planned to stay for a little longer. I wanted to see that tall girl again, she’s cute and she’s my type.

            I tried to found a house that I could rent for two weeks, since I don’t want to stay at hotel again. I found it, it looked so pretty. The white house that I stared at was so amazing, I felt in love when I saw this house, so I rent it just like that.

            I placed my small luggage on the floor inside my room, I turned around to see the purple color was painted on my whole wall. I love purple and white, that’s my favorite colors. I walked by to the window and watched my neighbor came out from her house across to mine. She wore a high school uniform, she’s taller than me. ‘Ah, I envy her. I want to get taller too. Huh? Wait, didn’t she is the girl that I saw last days?’ I thought to myself when I saw her carefully, so I ran to the door. ‘I could see her again, this is my lucky day for sure’, then suddenly my phone rang I picked up while I tried to unlock the door.

            “Hello, Gyuri unnie.”

            “Oh, hi Taeyeon.”

            “Where are you now? I want to meet you along with my Tiffany.”

            “Me? Oh, I forgot to tell you that I’ve going back to Korea”

            “Huh? That fast?”

            “Kekeke, I want to chase my target but Tiffany asked me to come with her before. That’s her fault.”

            “Gyuri unnie, I’m sorry if only I knew it.”

            Tiffany said her apologized to her since she could hear Taeyeon conversation on the phone.

            “Well that’s okay. Oh, she’s here. Please wait a little bit.”

            I placed my cell phone lowered and I approached the taller girl.

            “Hello, I’m Park Gyuri. Your new neighbor, nice to meet you”

            “Huh? Oh, yeah nice to meet you too. I’m Kang Jiyoung. I’m sorry I’m in a rush now, I’ll be late to go to school.”

            “Wait, do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?”

            “Huh? Excuse me, what are you talking about?”

            “Nothing, you know I like philosophy and poetry so I’m a little bit cheesy”

            “I’m sorry Gyuri unnie but I need to go now. Bye”

            “Hey, I’ll drive you to school.”

            “Huh? No thanks, woah… is that Ferrari?”

            “Still want me to drive you to school?”

            “But you are a stranger, I can’t trust you that easily.”

            “Well, we might be a stranger to each other now but who knows that we might be close as time goes by”

            “I’m sorry, I won’t allow you to come with me unnie.”

            “No, I don’t want to hear any rejection. Let’s go Kang Jiyoung.”  

            “But I don’t even know you”

            Someone tapped my shoulder from behind, she put an angry face to me but then she looked so surprised.

            “Gyuri unnie? What are you doing here?”

            “Unnie, please help me. This weird unnie forced me to go with her.”

            I saw Jiyoung walked and stood behind her. I smiled when I thought about this lucky coincidence.

            “Hello, Hara. I didn’t know you’re live here. Well, I’m your new neighbor. Is she your little sister?”

            “Omo, you’ll live here. I’m glad to hear that. Yup, she’s my little sister.”

            “Unnie, you know her?”

            Jiyoung talked to Hara while her finger pointed at me. I laughed when I saw her shivered.

            “Yes, she’s my ex…”

            I suddenly cut Hara sentence by placed my hand to to prevent her to say any further.

            “Extraordinary friend, right Hara?”

            Hara nodded confusedly while I said it.

***

This is my last chapter for today, enjoy and keep reading it, okay? I'll add more comedy in this story because i love comedy, and i think i'll put drama too but not too much. Thanks for comments and subscribes, my faithful readers. See you later.

P.S. To my fiance (kekeke) look, you made me turn to be more cheesy too, LOL.