Chapter 4

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight or Should I Walk By Again?

Chapter 4-Take a Step Closer    

            I asked Jiyoung to come to my home, she agreed right away. I thought we’re friend now and we’re getting closer.

            I gave her orange juice and leave her on the couch alone. I came back to her with my painting tools. I took my canvas and started to paint. She took a step closer to mine, she’s curious I think.

            “Are you an artist, Gyuri unnie?”

            “Me? Yeah, I’m freelance artist.”

            “What do you paint?”

            “Scenery, I like beautiful scenery like this afternoon.”

            “Ah…I see, but if you’re a freelance artist, why you already have Ferrari on your own Gyuri unnie?”

            “My dad bought me as a birthday present.”

            “You surely rich then Gyuri unnie”

            “Not me, it’s my father.”

            “You’re just trying to be humble.”

            “So do you like me to be humble or annoyance?”

            I turned my face to her and asked her jokingly. She slapped my arm lightly and smiled at me. Her dimples was there again, made her look prettier.

            “I need to know you better before I chose what side that I like from you Gyuri unnie.”

            “Well, I didn’t mind it. You’ll get to know me better since I allow you to come here anytime. Here is my spare key, you can come if you want.”

            “But, unnie. Why did you give me this? I’m a stranger, you know”

            “Yah Jing, I’m sad if you said that you’re just a stranger to me. You know you’re mean more to me.”

            “Still being cheesy unnie. What if I came and you only wearing a towel, it will be embarrassing.”

            “I don’t mind it, showing my y body to you Jing, kekeke”

            “Yah, unnie. You ert and full of yourself.”

            “I’m being ert only for you” 

            “Uh…I don’t want to hear any further, unnie you ruined my innocent mind.”

            I saw Jiyoung shooked her head and blushed, ‘See, she’s cute and I love it’ my mind keep saying that to me.

***

            I saw myself in the mirror, I stared at myself from head to toe.

            “I’m great as always, with this white dress I look like a goddess. I wonder what Jiyoung wears tonight. I smiled sheepishly every time I thought about her. I think I’m falling for her already.

            I know the engagement party will be held in Hara and Jiyoung’s home garden, but I want to look perfect in front of Jiyoung. So I put some make up lightly, just to make sure I’ll look pretty tonight.

            I was about to go out from my home when I saw Jiyoung was standing in front of me, it looked like she was about to knock on my door. I saw her gulped before she spoke to me.

            “Y…You looked beautiful Gyuri unnie. That dress really fit you, um…like a goddess.”

            “Thanks, you’re awesome too. With that white blouse and black trouser, you look handsome. Ah…and you tidy up your hair too, I love it.”

            “I’d rather you say I’m pretty than handsome.*pouted*”

            “Aww…you’re so cute Jing, okay let’s go my pretty prince.”

            I caressed her cheek and linked my arms with her, she’s blushed again. We walked to the garden, the party started after Hara and Seungyeon placed the ring to each other’s finger. Seungyeon asked me to drink champagne with her, at first I rejected it since I can’t handle much alcohol but then I agreed because she’s asked me again with her aegyo.

            “Aish, stop that aegyo. You know I can’t resist your aegyo, I’ll do it. Cheers!”

            “Cheers!”

            Both of us did a toast and I drank the champagne on my glass. I felt a little bit dizzy, my mind couldn’t think straight right now.

            “Gyuri unnie, wanna dance with me?”

            “Huh? I can’t dance, Jing”

            I tried to keep my conscious in front of her, she looked at me confusedly. She cupped my face and came closer, and then she showed her annoying face again to me.

            “You drunk, Gyuri unnie”

            “Just a little bit, Jing. Okay, I’ll dance with you. Come here my pretty prince”

            I held her hand and then we danced, I felt the dizziness control me. Jing hugged me closer to her body, I could hear her heart beat again. Yay, I’m lucky.

            “Gyuri unnie, are you alright? You don’t have to attend this party if you’re didn’t like it.”

            Jiyoung whispered to me and I looked up to her, I gave her smile. 

            “I’m okay Jing. Even I don’t like it I’ll still coming to this party, because I want to see you.”

            “Gyuri unnie…”

            I think I lost my conscious now, I felt someone carried me on her back. I know it’s Jing who’s carried me because I remember her scent.

            “Gyuri unnie…I’ll go now, sleep well okay”

            Jiyoung talked to me, my unconscious getting better so I could hear her clearly.

            “Jing…”

            I tried to talk to her, but my voice seemed so low so she’s came closer to me.

            “I dare you to be mine, Kang Jiyoung.”

            I said it and kissed her lips before I fell asleep.

***

That's it, it's my last chapter for today. See you later my readers, thanks for keep comments and subscribes. I'm hungry, so i need to go eat for now, kekeke.